SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:32 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah on NPR discussing sex and religion. Only 5 mins. Sounds like she’s back to calling sex a mistake and saying that God intended it to be between a man and a woman. I wonder if this was filmed before the finale?

She also said we haven’t seen the last of her. DWTS?

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/04/748002288/hannah-brown-on-the-bachelorette

This is not what she said at all. She talked about her own experiences about having sex outside marriage and they guilt and shame she put on herself and how she’s moving past that. She never mentioned between a man and a woman.

Also, someone commented on reddit that they knew someone who worked on this segment for NPR and NPR was not expecting her to answer these questions and when she did they were surprised and blown away. This girl has grown a lot. I’m proud of her.

Imo we are not her, we can not say that she as never going to choose Tyler, because we don’t know. From what I saw, she was incredibly conflicted, and in love with both. And regardless, she’s chosen Tyler now, and obviously as said in another thread, they jumped together as soon as they could, so obviously he was thrilled with it. The families seem to be as well.

1:57 she says she knows the Lord intended it to be in confines of marriage. (Sorry, on the show she said man and a woman in marriage to Luke) At 2:29 she said the Lord forgives her for her mistakes. She says mistakes throughout.

You’re completely taking her out of context.  She says the confines of marriage part and then says “but that’s not so for a lot people” she also then says that her doing these things doesn’t make her any less worthy of gods love. That whole segment is about her moving past shame and guilt.

She literally kept calling it a mistake and saying Jesus still loves her despite her mistakes. Her position continues to confuse me because she keeps calling it a mistake and saying she knows what God intended. But is branding herself as the windmill sex bachelorette while saying she knows what God intended and her faith is important to her. It’s odd. All JMO. Ben H talked about this in an interview. How her position on sex isn’t clear. Agree to disagree.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:If none of us know Hannah the person, then we can’t know how she felt either on that final day. I don’t personally think she’s re-writing much at all. The way she tells it now is exactly what I thought was happening from watching. But I think we can agree we’re just going off what we saw on the show.

I think from here on out, we just have to wait and see. I think much of it will play out. I just hope all parties are happy in the end. That’s the most I can hope for. I’ll let them each decide what that means for them.

Confirmation bias. If you want her to be with Tyler and want to believe she fell for him, then you believe what she says that confirms your belief and ignore everything else.

I watched Hannah fall for Jed with my own two eyes. I watched her tell Jed she was falling in love with him BEFORE hometowns, I watched her cry over not getting his families approval etc. etc. I didn’t see her fall for Tyler. I saw her doubt and interrogate Tyler. I did see Tyler fall for her.

All JMO

I overall agree she definitely fell for Jed hard and fast.  But I did see her fall for Tyler on the FSD but it was too late.  She was too far gone with Jed a5 that point and Tyler had no shot of catching up at that point imo

Count me in for this opinion. I'd love to see what would've happened if there was another week or two added to the schedule. Tyler's arc was still rising, Jed's had already peaked or was just peaking IMO.

Also, that's why I am super curious as to when this ITM was shot. It was shown at the end of Tyler & Hannah's LCD with Hannah talking (paraphrasing here) about she "could see a life with Tyler, so proud to introduce him as her husband, that they'd have the cutest family, cutest little babies, etc..." This struck me as super odd during the episode - b/c I thought she was already all-in with Jed and that we hadn't heard her talk about her post-show life w/ Jed yet though Jed alluded to those discussions when talking to his dad during his HTD.

So what is the verdict on this ITM? Was it actually shot during the season or post-show? If during season, lends evidence toward Hannah truly falling for Tyler, if post-show, a little revisionist history in the making.

via GIPHY

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:53 pm

@North I believe that was post show as was the one from her FD with Tyler based on things like makeup, tan, hair. I would be curious to see her ITMs from present time on those days and what she said then about Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:01 pm

North wrote:
snipped
Also, that's why I am super curious as to when this ITM was shot. It was shown at the end of Tyler & Hannah's LCD with Hannah talking (paraphrasing here) about she "could see a life with Tyler, so proud to introduce him as her husband, that they'd have the cutest family, cutest little babies, etc..."  This struck me as super odd during the episode - b/c I thought she was already all-in with Jed and that we hadn't heard her talk about her post-show life w/ Jed yet though Jed alluded to those discussions when talking to his dad during his HTD.

So what is the verdict on this ITM? Was it actually shot during the season or post-show? If during season, lends evidence toward Hannah truly falling for Tyler, if post-show, a little revisionist history in the making.

North IIRC I've heard that they take backdrops and various props (eg candles and vases, etc) with them, record ITMs and then edit them into whatever scene they want to so that it LOOKS as though the ITM was in a specific time line but in fact may have been recorded at a very different time. I made a half hearted attempt to match the background but didn't look too hard - so I have the same questions you do - with no definitive answer. But reading the bold part of your quote just triggered me:

Many years ago Jason appeared on a podcast and was asked a question about why - if he was so conflicted between Molly and Melissa - did he pick Melissa. And he answered that you have to realize at the end that you have not just one producer - but ALL the producers on set - along with all the camera crews and sound people - and they are ALL telling you stuff like "You're making such a good decision - she's going to make you such a good wife and you're going to have really cute babies" and you start to think that these people know what they're doing - they've done it many times before, and maybe I need to take their advice. Shortly thereafter, Jason said that "The producers are not your friends - they will pretend to be your friends."

So what I read her using some of the exact terms that Jason used 10 years ago - it begins to occur to me that production, who is really not very creative - they will fall back to what has worked in the past - may have been using the same technique on Hannah - to get her to choose who they wanted her to choose - just as they have done in the past.

Still doesn't answer your question I know - but just one of those things that go bump in the night for me - and make me think this season was highly produced.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Yeah, her ITMs of Tyler last couple of episodes seem to be post show. She is glowing while speaking of him. Possibly more confirmation their reconnecting has been in the works for a while. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:14 pm

@Lucas15 I agree with Jason's comment that the producers are not your friends. Add to that how IMO, they would love for Tyler and his almost 2Million IG followers to show up for the Bachelor. It's gives tptb the perfect reason to nudge a conflicted contestant to "the other guy".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@North I believe that was post show as was the one from her FD with Tyler based on things like makeup, tan, hair. I would be curious to see her ITMs from present time on those days and what she said then about Tyler.

Yeah, I didn't think it was in the actual moment either but not sure where it is placed in a linear timeline. Hannah is beaming, BEAMING, in this ITM discussing a post-show life with Tyler. I don't think she's faking it - so what makes more sense? It was an ITM the next morning after a loved-up night? Or, it was a few weeks ago after she and Tyler reconnected?

I think I lean towards next morning ITM. I think whatever H&T are doing NOW is still so tentative that to reshoot this a few weeks ago (when it would've had to be done) would've been super presumptuous. Could Hannah genuinely express herself that way (about Tyler) just a few weeks after breaking up with Jed? I don't think she is faking.

Unless of course, she and Tyler immediately reconciled after her breakup with Jed and they are WAY farther along than everyone expects. All bets are off at that point.

This season has been CRAZY!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:24 pm

This was in the moment, IMHO real and raw..... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn1sj0wAp6I

Also, if we are gonna worry about who she loved first, then judging by the produced show she should not have accepted Jed's proposal because she loved Luke p. very early on. And possibly did it with peter more than she did it with Jed, since peters name came up in the heat of anger (still think it was a joke). Holy cow, guess the season should last one episode if the lead is judged for having relationships at different points after ten weeks and is not allowed to go back and rectify a very serious mistake. She threw her pearls before swine, realized it, has picked them up off the ground, is polishing them up for someone more deserving. More power to her!!!! Jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 pm

I think the reconciliation has been in the works since the people magazine article dropped or before when they got word of it. Hannah, during the filmed breakup, looked like she was just doing her job, talking it through with Jed on camera, and had already made her decision. She was already out the door. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think the reconciliation has been in the works since the people magazine article drohpped or before when they got word of it. Hannah, during the filmed breakup, looked like she was just doing her job, talking it through with Jed on camera, and had already made her decision. She was already out the door. JMO

I don’t think the actual breakup was filmed. She was too calm during that, while mad still she didn’t seem that hurt. 8 think the original shock had worn off before that was filmed all imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:36 pm

I too believe that H & T started talking shortly after the Jed break up. Hannah revealed that things weren't great from the start so even before the Haley stuff came out, I don't think they would've made it long anyway. The Haley stuff just sped things up.

If I was to guess when they started talking again it was probably at the end of June after the people article. I agree with you @SummerFun1980.

Social media always tells the tales
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
*Snipped*

North IIRC I've heard that they take backdrops and various props (eg candles and vases, etc) with them, record ITMs and then edit them into whatever scene they want to so that it LOOKS as though the ITM was in a specific time line but in fact may have been recorded at a very different time. I made a half hearted attempt to match the background but didn't look too hard - so I have the same questions you do - with no definitive answer. But reading the bold part of your quote just triggered me:

Many years ago Jason appeared on a podcast and was asked a question about why - if he was so conflicted between Molly and Melissa - did he pick Melissa. And he answered that you have to realize at the end that you have not just one producer - but ALL the producers on set - along with all the camera crews and sound people - and they are ALL telling you stuff like "You're making such a good decision - she's going to make you such a good wife and you're going to have really cute babies" and you start to think that these people know what they're doing - they've done it many times before, and maybe I need to take their advice. Shortly thereafter, Jason said that "The producers are not your friends - they will pretend to be your friends."

So what I read her using some of the exact terms that Jason used 10 years ago - it begins to occur to me that production, who is really not very creative - they will fall back to what has worked in the past - may have been using the same technique on Hannah - to get her to choose who they wanted her to choose - just as they have done in the past.

Still doesn't answer your question I know - but just one of those things that go bump in the night for me - and make me think this season was highly produced.

Arghhh!!! I was trying to match earrings, etc... and couldn't find anything definitive. @Summerfun1980 pointed out the tan and haircut difference, etc...

Yeah, those producers are sneaky lil'-you-know-whats! The edit and Hannah's commentary has been really inconsistent this season -- she keeps talking about Tyler being the physical relationship but as a viewer, I'd argue the physical guy was Pilot Pete (Mr. Up against a Wall, Mr. On the Pool Table, Mr. In the Sauna, and, of course, Mr. Windmill). We saw very few reasons to why she picked Jed -- other than he plays guitar and she likes that. But we see Jed tell his dad they (H&J) talked about his career and how that would work.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256