SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I really think Hannah was looking for Christian guy.  Luke gave her a Proverbs 31 gift on night 1 and she got stuck with that. Then come next, the prayerful Jed. His half truth was her basis for her assessment on his character - honesty.

In my opinion I believe her when she said, she was making her best decision based on information she gathered. Glad she learned her lesson now about being gaslighted so she'll be more aware. Tyler is a grown and intelligent man who got to know Hannah during this process and if he says he is her biggest fan and she is his favorite Bachelorette in his interviews, I'll believe him because if he's only saying these things to be nice and to have a shot at Bachelor, then how different is he from Jed?  So, it's either he's dumb or he really believes what he sees in her.

Jed doesn’t appear to more into faith than Tyler. I think she wanted a more southern man than Tyler.

I’m sure Tyler fell for her. I saw that on my screen. He could be dumb when it comes to women. A lot of good men are. If she’s rewriting the show for him like she is for viewers that could be manipulating his feelings as well.

I just don’t see her as this super, nice, genuine girl others do. Some interviews she’ll get me and I’ll think she seems nice, and then I’ll watch another one and think, “this girl is blatantly lying with her pageant face on.”

How is Hannah rewriting the show exactly? She admitted on ATFR that she loved Jed and that her feelings for Tyler were real and didn't go away. Simple explanation but pretty honest and fair. Also in that candid break-up scene with Jed, she clearly said that "Things weren't great." between the two. But besides that, who cares? What does it matter what happened on a 6-week reality tv dating show...the audience only saw the smallest percentage of interaction among all the players - Hannah, Tyler, and Jed, etc....The show is over - none of these folks have to offer up any more than they want to to the viewing public.

All in -- she dated Jed and Tyler simultaneously for 6 weeks (and Peter for 5). Was engaged to Jed for 4 weeks (2-3 SHVs). And, has allegedly been cyber flirting with Tyler for 4 weeks and just had an overnight date. These are the "relationships" we are discussing.

The show is in the rearview mirror for everyone -- BIP is on the horizon, Jed is on his redemption tour, signing up for a yoga retreat and writing his next song about heartbreak. Peter is out there politicking to be The Bachelor, kissing babies, and shaking hands. And Hannah and Tyler are doing whatever it is that they want -- with the show over, they don't owe anyone anything.

North

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 pm

SeekAny wrote:Hannah might be a lot of things, but cold and calculating, hoping to manipulate someone for her own gain just doesn’t feel like the Hannah we got to know this season, IMO.

None of us know Hannah, the person. But I’ve seen some red flags for sure. True colors always reveal themselves eventually. And jury is still out on her JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:47 pm

North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I really think Hannah was looking for Christian guy.  Luke gave her a Proverbs 31 gift on night 1 and she got stuck with that. Then come next, the prayerful Jed. His half truth was her basis for her assessment on his character - honesty.

In my opinion I believe her when she said, she was making her best decision based on information she gathered. Glad she learned her lesson now about being gaslighted so she'll be more aware. Tyler is a grown and intelligent man who got to know Hannah during this process and if he says he is her biggest fan and she is his favorite Bachelorette in his interviews, I'll believe him because if he's only saying these things to be nice and to have a shot at Bachelor, then how different is he from Jed?  So, it's either he's dumb or he really believes what he sees in her.

Jed doesn’t appear to more into faith than Tyler. I think she wanted a more southern man than Tyler.

I’m sure Tyler fell for her. I saw that on my screen. He could be dumb when it comes to women. A lot of good men are. If she’s rewriting the show for him like she is for viewers that could be manipulating his feelings as well.

I just don’t see her as this super, nice, genuine girl others do. Some interviews she’ll get me and I’ll think she seems nice, and then I’ll watch another one and think, “this girl is blatantly lying with her pageant face on.”

How is Hannah rewriting the show exactly? She admitted on ATFR that she loved Jed and that her feelings for Tyler were real and didn't go away. Simple explanation but pretty honest and fair. Also in that candid break-up scene with Jed, she clearly said that "Things weren't great." between the two. But besides that, who cares? What does it matter what happened on a 6-week reality tv dating show...the audience only saw the smallest percentage of interaction among all the players - Hannah, Tyler, and Jed, etc....The show is over - none of these folks have to offer up any more than they want to to the viewing public.

All in -- she dated Jed and Tyler simultaneously for 6 weeks (and Peter for 5). Was engaged to Jed for 4 weeks (2-3 SHVs). And, has allegedly been cyber flirting with Tyler for 4 weeks and just had an overnight date. These are the "relationships" we are discussing.

The show is in the rearview mirror for everyone -- BIP is on the horizon, Jed is on his redemption tour, signing up for a yoga retreat and writing his next song about heartbreak. Peter is out there politicking to be The Bachelor, kissing babies, and shaking hands. And Hannah and Tyler are doing whatever it is that they want -- with the show over, they don't owe anyone anything.

She’s completely rewriting her feelings for Jed and Tyler and why she chose Jed over Tyler. Tyler was NEVER in the running to be her husband. She NEVER was going to choose him. The competition wasn’t close. If Tyler wasn’t the star of the season, she would not be inviting him over to her place now. All JMO. we will have to agree to completely disagree on this subject.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:54 pm

If none of us know Hannah the person, then we can’t know how she felt either on that final day. I don’t personally think she’s re-writing much at all. The way she tells it now is exactly what I thought was happening from watching. But I think we can agree we’re just going off what we saw on the show.

I think from here on out, we just have to wait and see. I think much of it will play out. I just hope all parties are happy in the end. That’s the most I can hope for. I’ll let them each decide what that means for them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Hannah on NPR discussing sex and religion. Only 5 mins. Sounds like she’s back to calling sex a mistake and saying that God intended it to be between a man and a woman. I wonder if this was filmed before the finale?

She also said we haven’t seen the last of her. DWTS?

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/04/748002288/hannah-brown-on-the-bachelorette

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:01 pm

SeekAny wrote:If none of us know Hannah the person, then we can’t know how she felt either on that final day. I don’t personally think she’s re-writing much at all. The way she tells it now is exactly what I thought was happening from watching. But I think we can agree we’re just going off what we saw on the show.

I think from here on out, we just have to wait and see. I think much of it will play out. I just hope all parties are happy in the end. That’s the most I can hope for. I’ll let them each decide what that means for them.

Confirmation bias. If you want her to be with Tyler and want to believe she fell for him, then you believe what she says that confirms your belief and ignore everything else.

I watched Hannah fall for Jed with my own two eyes. I watched her tell Jed she was falling in love with him BEFORE hometowns, I watched her cry over not getting his families approval etc. etc. I didn’t see her fall for Tyler. I saw her doubt and interrogate Tyler. I did see Tyler fall for her.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah on NPR discussing sex and religion. Only 5 mins. Sounds like she’s back to calling sex a mistake and saying that God intended it to be between a man and a woman. I wonder if this was filmed before the finale?

This is not what she said at all. She talked about her own experiences about having sex outside marriage and they guilt and shame she put on herself and how she’s moving past that. She never mentioned between a man and a woman.

Also, someone commented on reddit that they knew someone who worked on this segment for NPR and NPR was not expecting her to answer these questions and when she did they were surprised and blown away. This girl has grown a lot. I’m proud of her.

Imo we are not her, we can not say that she as never going to choose Tyler, because we don’t know. From what I saw, she was incredibly conflicted, and in love with both. And regardless, she’s chosen Tyler now, and obviously as said in another thread, they jumped together as soon as they could, literally the day they were both back in the same city and finished with press , so obviously he was thrilled with it. The families seem to be as well.

Last edited by okkaayy on Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:If none of us know Hannah the person, then we can’t know how she felt either on that final day. I don’t personally think she’s re-writing much at all. The way she tells it now is exactly what I thought was happening from watching. But I think we can agree we’re just going off what we saw on the show.

Confirmation bias. If you want her to be with Tyler and want to believe she fell for him, then you believe what she says that confirms your belief and ignore everything else.

I watched Hannah fall for Jed with my own two eyes. I watched her tell Jed she was falling in love with him BEFORE hometowns, I watched her cry over not getting his families approval etc. etc. I didn’t see her fall for Tyler. I saw her doubt and interrogate Tyler. I did see Tyler fall for her.

All JMO
IMO, bias can go both ways. If you don’t believe Hannah’s good enough for Tyler because she chose Jed first then chances are you might not want Tyler to take her back. We all have different opinions. JMO.

I look at it this way. Tyler is an adult. He’s a grown man. Hannah is an adult. She’s a grown woman. They made the decision to spend the night together at her place. It’s also their decision if they want to work at a relationship. Things will either work out or they won’t, but they aren’t children and it’s up to them. They can handle it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:11 pm

@Dianna - thanks for the link because I knew there was more to this than only what Mama Cameron said - this was actually her reply to a comment left by @mmaayyaagg on the original IG post: Source

I'm putting this in the "right" sequence:

mmaayyaagg wrote:I think it is a terrible idea. He should have more respect for himself. Hannah chose Jed over him and then found out he had a girlfriend so went back to Tyler. That’s not how life works. He shouldn’t have gone for those drinks. If you guys were real Tyler fans, you would want him to be with the right person not someone that chooses a dog singer over Tyler a perfect guy. I just don’t agree with them going out. 👎🏼

andreacameron561's reply:

andreacameron561 wrote:@mmaayyaagg wow... some people just don’t know how to let things unfold. Who says it’s right to have such bold opinions... sometimes it’s better to just take it a day at a time...I guess you’ve never made a poor choice in dating or in friends and found out further down the road... Tyler is intelligent, and not just good looking. It’s better to be someone’s last love then there first... mistakes do happen in real life.... now go have a great day...

And mmaayyaagg actually replied back to mmaayyaagg:

mmaayyaagg wrote:@andreacameron561 So sorry Momma Cameron I was just trying to say my opinions. Didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. Speaking from my own experience, I have felt like the second choice and it’s not right. Hope Tyler and Hannah have a great time together! XOXO!! You have a great day too!

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 5 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:11 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah on NPR discussing sex and religion. Only 5 mins. Sounds like she’s back to calling sex a mistake and saying that God intended it to be between a man and a woman. I wonder if this was filmed before the finale?

This is not what she said at all. She talked about her own experiences about having sex outside marriage and they guilt and shame she put on herself and how she’s moving past that. She never mentioned between a man and a woman.

Also, someone commented on reddit that they knew someone who worked on this segment for NPR and NPR was not expecting her to answer these questions and when she did they were surprised and blown away. This girl has grown a lot. I’m proud of her.

Imo we are not her, we can not say that she as never going to choose Tyler, because we don’t know. From what I saw, she was incredibly conflicted, and in love with both. And regardless, she’s chosen Tyler now, and obviously as said in another thread, they jumped together as soon as they could, so obviously he was thrilled with it. The families seem to be as well.

1:57 she says she knows the Lord intended it to be in confines of marriage. (Sorry, on the show she said man and a woman in marriage to Luke) At 2:29 she said the Lord forgives her for her mistakes. She says mistakes throughout.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:14 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

All JMO

I overall agree she definitely fell for Jed hard and fast. But I did see her fall for Tyler on the FSD but it was too late. She was too far gone with Jed a5 that point and Tyler had no shot of catching up at that point imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:

Imo we are not her, we can not say that she as never going to choose Tyler, because we don’t know. From what I saw, she was incredibly conflicted, and in love with both. And regardless, she’s chosen Tyler now, and obviously as said in another thread, they jumped together as soon as they could, so obviously he was thrilled with it. The families seem to be as well.

1:57 she says she knows the Lord intended it to be in confines of marriage. (Sorry, on the show she said man and a woman in marriage to Luke) At 2:29 she said the Lord forgives her for her mistakes. She says mistakes throughout.

You’re completely taking her out of context. She says the confines of marriage part and then says “but that’s not so for a lot people” she also then says that her doing these things doesn’t make her any less worthy of gods love. That whole segment is about her moving past shame and guilt.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256