SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Minney Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think he deserves to speak out after staying quiet for so long.  I may be in the minority, but I want to hear what he has to say.  He at least admits it was his fault and now he is dealing with the repercussions of not being truthful...a broken engagement, he lost Hannah and being ridiculed in the public eye (I think the 3rd one has been the most difficult). Even Hannah said in one of her interviews that he doesn't deserve all the hate.  

I saw a video on YT yesterday and it had a few clips of their SHV's.  He was playing the guitar and she had her arms wrapped around him showing her engagement ring and smiling.  They once were happy, but then it all fell apart.

Was it really a shv or the day after engagement in Greece? I didn’t get the idea that they had shv’s before the s*it hit the fan or at least any good ones. Is there a link to the YouTube so we can view it?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:55 pm

I haven't seen this here yet - if I missed it I'll delete this, but, according to US Magazibe the "drink" has happened:

US Magazine wrote:A source tells Us Weekly exclusively that Hannah, 24, invited Tyler, 26, over to her place in the Los Angeles area — where she has been doing post-finale press — on Thursday, August 1.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I think he deserves to speak out after staying quiet for so long.  I may be in the minority, but I want to hear what he has to say.  He at least admits it was his fault and now he is dealing with the repercussions of not being truthful...a broken engagement, he lost Hannah and being ridiculed in the public eye (I think the 3rd one has been the most difficult). Even Hannah said in one of her interviews that he doesn't deserve all the hate.  

I saw a video on YT yesterday and it had a few clips of their SHV's.  He was playing the guitar and she had her arms wrapped around him showing her engagement ring and smiling.  They once were happy, but then it all fell apart.

So he did bring his guitar to SHV. Remember how we were questioning why he had the guitar with him in the airport photo ?

Yes. Was that at the end of May? I wish I could remember where I saw the clip on YT so I could post it. It wasn't from ATFR. It was a different clip. If I find it, I'll be sure to post it here.

Our motto should be...SHV never lie. yes So, congrats to those who sleuthed that H&J indeed had a SHV/visits. TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 23 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Minney wrote:

Was it really a shv or the day after engagement in Greece? I didn’t get the idea that they had shv’s before the s*it hit the fan or at least any good ones.  Is there a link to the YouTube so we can view it?

If I can find it again, I will post it. Jed was seen in the airport with his guitar post show. Maybe someone knows the exact date...@sdmom?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Yeah, they were once happy and they were engaged but it was built on LIES. Not true not real. Yes, they were happy for one day because day after the engagement, he told her a lie, which was he had a girl and broke up with her one week before coming on the show. 

I really could care less what lies Jed will continue to spew. Well, let him crucify himself because Strahan was clueless about what happens on SM but Ben and Ashley and Rachel are all clued in. Hope they ask him about those IG likes right after the finale.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I haven't seen this here yet - if I missed it I'll delete this, but, according to US Magazibe the "drink" has happened:

US Magazine wrote:A source tells Us Weekly exclusively that Hannah, 24, invited Tyler, 26, over to her place in the Los Angeles area — where she has been doing post-finale press — on Thursday, August 1.

With all the followers these 2 have I can't believe someone didn't spot Tyler going to Hannah's There are very few pictures with fans so they really know how to stay under the radar.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:03 pm

SarahD wrote:Yeah, they were once happy and they were engaged but it was built on LIES. Not true not real. Yes, they were happy for one day because day after the engagement, he told her a lie, which was he had a girl and broke up with her one week before coming on the show. 

I really could care less what lies Jed will continue to spew. Well, let him crucify himself because Strahan was clueless about what happens on SM but Ben and Ashley and Rachel are all clued in. Hope they ask him about those IG likes right after the finale.

Hannah said in an interview that after Jed told her about Haley she was disappointed but said she could deal with it. It wasn't until the People article dropped, then things got real messy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:

Was it really a shv or the day after engagement in Greece? I didn’t get the idea that they had shv’s before the s*it hit the fan or at least any good ones.  Is there a link to the YouTube so we can view it?

If I can find it again, I will post it.  Jed was seen in the airport with his guitar post show.  Maybe someone knows the exact date...@sdmom?  

Fan photo posted June 1
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByMAAhkBVme/?igshid=s3sgw3ouj6b2

Many of us suspected two SHV: one 5/30-31, one Father’s Day weekend. Not sure if any of them is good, but we did sleuth those two possible SHV
Even though they broke up, I’d sill advocate: SHV don’t lie!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:12 pm

@sdmom On the Chicks in the office interview, Hannah confirmed the one over fathers day. Still not sure when it started but from what Hannah said it ended on 6/18 right before the People article came out. She said she heard about the article coming the day before it dropped with Jed. Also the location sounded like Palm Springs. Because Hannah said the she was reading the article and highlighting things to text Jed questions during a 2 hour car ride back to LA. Palm Springs is a normal shv location that is a 2 hour drive from LA.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Snipped

Kaitlyn thinks producers might have know abt jed and Haley earlier but didn’t say anything to Hannah and let her choose him. She suspects that might be the case bc they hate when people try to use them and their show to build their own careers but they kinda let jed hang himself (singing at frc, singing at htd etc). She hopes they’re not that evil and screw Hannah over like this but nothing surprises her.

Snipped

Thanks for the summary Alanna. I hope they’re not that evil because that means Hannah (their lead) was collateral damage in their plan for Jed to hang himself and make an example of him?

This will be actually interesting because you wonder if they will have any changes during the screening so that something like this does not happen again.  Their job though is already hard enough because 10,000 applies and they trim it down to 100 for the vetting process. I just can’t imaging the number of applicants for Tyler as potential Bachelor. 

I’m sure thousands of people are applying now in the hopes it is Tyler.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Yes Hannah said she could get over hanging out with a girl before the show despite being frustrated but she also told Jed in their filmed conversation that “it hasn’t been good” since then. In interviews it’s been clarified there were some good times, but she had a hard time constantly having to validate him and his undeservedly large ego. He still wasn’t protecting the relationship with for example the girls in the pool situation. So I don’t think she would’ve broken things off yet without Haley coming forward, but I also don’t think they would’ve lasted more than a year. JMHO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:47 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Yes Hannah said she could get over hanging out with a girl before the show despite being frustrated but she also told Jed in their filmed conversation that “it hasn’t been good” since then. In interviews it’s been clarified there were some good times, but she had a hard time constantly having to validate him and his undeservedly large ego. He still wasn’t protecting the relationship with for example the girls in the pool situation. So I don’t think she would’ve broken things off yet without Haley coming forward, but I also don’t think they would’ve lasted more than a year. JMHO.

That is something we will never know.  It's all speculation at this point.  I do believe they were happy in the beginning, but once that article dropped, it was all downhill and there was no coming back...because the public was watching it unfold too.  Who knows what Hannah may have done if she didn't have the public watching her.  She may have tried to work through it, but we will never know because we are not Hannah.  

As I said before, SHV's don't lie.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256