SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:39 am

Amethyst wrote:One thing that dawned on me is that if Hannah is now free to date Tyler, she is also free to date Peter. Since they are both in SoCal, it would be a lot easier than dating Tyler. Plus, they have an established chemistry. BN would probably hate that, though.

BN needs to mind their collective business. It’s stupid for us to think we know what she wants when she doesn’t know herself and it’s clear to me she has no intention of settling in with someone who is really good for her. IMO she’s just not that girl.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:03 am

Amethyst wrote:One thing that dawned on me is that if Hannah is now free to date Tyler, she is also free to date Peter. Since they are both in SoCal, it would be a lot easier than dating Tyler. Plus, they have an established chemistry. BN would probably hate that, though.
I could be hallucinating but I think someone actually asked her about dating peter and I think she said something like their romantic relationship is past...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:37 am

Billysmom wrote:
I could be hallucinating but I think someone actually asked her about dating peter and I think she said something like their romantic relationship is past...?

If it wasn't her, it was Peter.

I do think she could see a picture of a future with him but it just wasn't in as sharp a focus as with the other 2. And IMO, Peter would have been another risky choice for her. Looking at her F4, she had 2 guys that were her normal type (Luke and Jed), and 2 that were not (Tyler and Peter). She told Peter that he was always what her little girls dreams of who her husband would be. IMO that carried him through while she got to know him. In the end her little girl dreams weren't enough for her and she realized that even though she cared for him, she wasn't in love with him. I still say they could be great friends in the future when they are both in great relationships.

Also if Peter has been in the F2 instead of Tyler, she still would have picked Jed.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:59 am

Hannah said he’s a great guy but they’re romantic relationship is done in an interview I watched yesterday. Can’t remember which.

Peter said the same in a people article. He really really wants to be the bachelor and has said he would accept multiple times. That’s why he was scouted for this season in the first place IMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:05 am

She doesn’t want to date him though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Hannah's Tyler ship has sailed, IMO. He has too much dignity and pride to settle for her after what he's seen these past two weeks. Other men would lose respect for him and he'd lose the opportunity to find his one true love who deserves him and whom he can trust. Hannah is broken, IMO. He will be polite, he was there last night to keep her from looking like a complete azz and to give the audience what they were salivating for - illusion/delusion/collusion. TPTB gave them something other than her bad choices to focus on. At the end of the day however, he's gonna leave that baggage where he found it or, become a laughing stock for other men. All IMO.

I agree with the bolded. Initially I thought Hannah blindsided him but based on what some people have described as their coordinated answers in interviews and apparently Jed said on GMA, regarding Hannah and Tyler, that he thought something was up that day (saw this mentioned on another forum), I think the producers were behind Hannah asking Tyler out for a drink to help ease the embarrassment of a breakup. This gives Hannah a much-needed soft landing. And like you said, everyone is now focused on whats going on with her and Tyler. If true this was probably a last-minute idea based on Tyler's friend's reaction (the friend that Tyler is still promoting and name dropping even after that tirade on IG so I don't think he's mad at him). I'm guessing Tyler went along with this plan because he likes Hannah and really does want to be friends with her plus he's a gentleman and a basically good guy. He's also savvy at social media and PR and knows what the public wants. It could be a win-win-win for everyone in the short term and in a few weeks, in the midst of BIP craziness, they casually announce that although they will always love and support each other they've decided to just remain friends. And then boom...it's bachelor time for Tyler laugh out loud

This is all JMO and based on conjecture... this relationship really could be the re-incarnation of the Notebook as so many people hope. As long as everyone is healthy and I happy, I wouldn't hate it laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:27 pm

I still believe if he was a serious contender for TB they'd have let him come out and tell his sad story of heartbreak. Never did.... Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Not sure where this should go, but IMO this is the song that pretty much sums up Jed to me-
Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 19698110
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah said he’s a great guy but they’re romantic relationship is done in an interview I watched yesterday. Can’t remember which.

Peter said the same in a people article. He really really wants to be the bachelor and has said he would accept multiple times. That’s why he was scouted for this season in the first place IMO.

Thanks for the info, everyone.

My best guess is that she won't reconcile with Tyler. There's too much water under the bridge, especially on his end of things. Plus she needs some time to recover. IMO he will accept the Bach role. I think he's ready to find his one-and-only, and the women will go nuts over him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:29 pm

Nope, no way Tyler will be the bachelor. Even without Hannah, I don't think that is something he wants. Even if he and Hannah don't get together (I think they will), his emotions are still extremely high about her right now. He is not the normal F2 that quickly realized they really weren't in love after getting out of filming.

Just my opinion from watching him being asked about it in interviews.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 pm

FWIW re Tyler becoming TB, I posted this earlier in the Bachelor 24 SM thread but reposting here. 

On Reddit this morning someone posted this tweet, which is from a former senior executive at NBC Universal.

“My ABC sources: In groundbreaking move, Mike Johnson from #TheBachelorette will become the first black lead on the next season of #TheBachelor. And it’s about time!”

https://twitter.com/mikesington/status/1156936622941720577?s=21

According to the Reddit poster this person tweets about pop culture stuff he hears from good sources and people he knows. What stood out to the Reddit poster is that he doesn’t really watch the show, so he’s not invested in Mike or interested in stirring the pot and just generally posts what he’s hearing. The Reddit poster’s opinion is that it will be big news for ABC if Mike is the next lead and that’s why word may be starting to get out.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Yay!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove