SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BGlover Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:49 pm

If he did say that isn't it possible he was still hurt at the time. One can say things they dont mean only because they are hurting. Unless if Tyler is a real douche of which I don't believe he is one. He can't be that great of an actor. A douche succeeding in duping America into believing he is a prince charming😱 I doubt it. IMO if he truly said that I believe it was his hurt feelings talking JMO
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Tyler is STILL hurt. The finale was Tuesday. People forget he went from a failing football career, to his dad almost dying, to Hannah's mess of a season and having his proposal rejected. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 Yea, he's definitely not just being "caught." I wish him well. I said in another thread his only hope to escape this madness is to go back to Fl.  JMO

Your post on the PR machine has me intrigued. Such a different world from where I’m from laugh out loud. And I agree with you, a trip to FL would be good for him. Jmo

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I heard the reddit story as well.  It's been reposted, recently.  About a friend of a friend from FL who heard Tyler saying he didn't love Hannah anymore and wouldn't put a ring pop on her finger?  I can believe this got to Hannah.

It doesn't jive with what I've heard about Tyler or his feelings, though. But I certainly don't put it past anyone to say anything while drunk.

Ouch! If that’s true, but I doubt it...I just can’t see that from him. But what do I know laugh out loud

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Begonia* wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:What are the rules on posting rumors from other forums here? There’s some disappointing content that could explain the Ring Pop story. TIA.

*They only involve people on the show*

On reddit?  I just read it.  laugh out loud  Ooh, if true that is harsh Tyler...but not shocking.  And here I thought Jed was going to be the talk of Bach nation for a while.  laugh out loud rotfl rofl
oh shoot and we all thought Tyler was perfect!  Oh being human is hard. Praying

Haha it’s good this came out. It was bound to happen sooner than later. No one is perfect. Now maybe her story was about Tyler. If true hopefully he told Hannah. Hannah needs to move on.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:05 pm

@BGlover I agree. I’ve said some terrible, hurtful things while intoxicated, especially when I’m also hurting. It doesn’t excuse them, but he would have to legitimately manipulate all his body language while on the show for this not loving her to be true which would be nearly an impossible feat. I think he was sincere on the show and getting rejected was a major blow to his ego. Not a nice thing to say AT ALL, but nobody’s perfect.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:08 pm

So Tyler allegedly said, that he didn't love Hanna, and wouldn't put a ring pop on her finger? This obviously was after Hannah had dumped him, and got engaged to Jed? I don't get how that's bad on him at all? Imo.

And if Hannah has heard it, she clearly is searching reddit, and then, this is not healthy for her at all. Imho she's too caught up in the Bach bubble, social media and all the hype. Imho she needs to take s step back and get some distance to all of this. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:10 pm

I can't believe we are even talking about this BS. I am on reddit everyday; I follow at least 6 subs regularly there and it's full of trolls seeking attn.
One of the subs I follow is a Survivor spoilers forum and the trolls were posting 3 different complete bootlists A DAY for a season 7 months away until the mods finally put a stop to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:11 pm

You know you’re in trouble when texting the word “back” and your iPad autocorrects it to “Bach” ... geez, how does it know what I’ve been talking about?
giggling cantstopl rofl

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:29 pm

I was texting a friend about Tyler dating GH and she thought I was talking about my 12 year old grandson by the same name!

Hugesmile :crazed cantstopl

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:18 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is STILL hurt.  The finale was Tuesday.  People forget he went from a failing football career, to his dad almost dying, to Hannah's mess of a season and having his proposal rejected.  JMO

It is insane. Lately I feel like everything is in dog years.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is STILL hurt.  The finale was Tuesday.  People forget he went from a failing football career, to his dad almost dying, to Hannah's mess of a season and having his proposal rejected.  JMO

It is insane.  Lately I feel like everything is in dog years.  
Yeah. This season will not go away. There's more buzz on post show stuff than BIP. It's crazy.

Sounds like Tyler has been through a lot in the last two years. His failed football career and his dad being ill would have put him in a dark place. Hannah rejecting him probably put him in an even worse mental space, imo.

I'm actually worried for Hannah too. It is not normal to be constantly surrounded by producers and trusting them so willingly as she is still doing. They sabotaged her season and played into her insecurities. I don't know why she doesn't see this. Where are her real friends or at the very least her BN friends in LA?

Sounds like both Hannah and Tyler could use a trip back home to their real friends and family. Good luck to the both of them.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove