SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:02 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
Or maybe they just have to have older contestants, as many have pointed out before....? 

(I reserve the right to retract all of the above if the tannah ship sets sail again sometime soon, laugh out loud)

I agree  I would love an "older" season!!!

Me, three. As much as I enjoyed the "young love" perspective of recent seasons, the search for love changes with age, IMO, when people settle more into who they are and know what they want. I think when a lead truly wants to find a life partner, like Jash, the show feels different. Problem now is that the show is seen as a launching pad to a career in entertainment or IG-influencer wealth, so they're not attracting, or maybe not casting, leads anymore with "lasting love" in mind. All IMO.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Hannah went from giddy shy teasing girlish SM chasing to this. She needs to take a step back, IMHO and reflect on what is it that she really wants. She selfishly thought it would be a good idea to just flip back to Tyler, teasing her viewers along he way and now that IMHO Tyler clearly told her how he stands while he was at her place, not to mention the dates, this is her attitude.

While Cameron enjoyed his bowling date with Hadid on Monday, the former pageant queen attended the ABC All-Star Party in West Hollywood. When asked about the relationship speculation, Brown quoted Ariana Grande and told Us Weekly exclusively, “Thank you, next.”...

“Single life is great. I’m keeping my options open,” the reality TV personality told Us exclusively during the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour. “[I’m] more so focused on filling my cup as a single woman and my opportunities moving forward, and that doesn’t mean with a m
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-tyler-cameron-gigi-hadid-looked-flirty-during-date/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:09 pm

^I honestly don’t get her attitude over a guy she dropped dating. She is all about me me me me. She just got done having 20 plus men fighting over her and can’t handle Tyler going on a few dates. She must have been drunk because she forgot her little spiel about supporting Tyler as a friend and him keeping his options yadda yadda. Every time I give her props for being mature, she flips the next day. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:27 pm

All the while Tyler is silent and getting jabbed at for basically following the golden rule "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all". I was really rooting for Tannah but in hindsight I've pulled off my blinders and accepted the fact that Hannah pursued the likes of Luke and Jed, canceled cocktail parties and 1-1 dates, REALLY did sleep with Peter 4 times in the windmill, and ended the show single all by her own doing. She says she's learned a lot and is hella strong but she now needs to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:34 pm

I like Tyler, but I think he's handled this poorly.  He should've put a statement out beforehand saying that he and Hannah are friends and he wishes her well.  The fact that she has had to answer all of these questions and deal with the press on her own (all the while obeying gag orders) is unfortunate.  Tyler needs to stop letting Gigi's people "handle" him and get out in front of his own life. 

IMO
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:36 pm

I have no idea how Hannah & Tyler truly feel about each other & I’m not going to over analyze it. My GUESS is Hannah feels regretful where Tyler is concerned and Tyler loves Hannah, but is not in love with her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:38 pm

veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
Or maybe they just have to have older contestants, as many have pointed out before....? 

(I reserve the right to retract all of the above if the tannah ship sets sail again sometime soon, laugh out loud)

I agree  I would love an "older" season!!!

Me, three. As much as I enjoyed the "young love" perspective of recent seasons, the search for love changes with age, IMO, when people settle more into who they are and know what they want. I think when a lead truly wants to find a life partner, like Jash, the show feels different. Problem now is that the show is seen as a launching pad to a career in entertainment or IG-influencer wealth, so they're not attracting, or maybe not casting, leads anymore with "lasting love" in mind. All IMO.

Me, also giggling  

Since the show’s inception, it’s completely changed ... it started out as a dating show that could lead to marriage, but gradually over the years it’s become more scripted each season.  They continue to cast people to fit a storyline, rather than trying to find someone compatible with the lead. I believe the pressure and coercion has increased by TPTB to create drama - I’ve always said I’d love to see what’s on the “cutting room floor” (I know that doesn’t really exist in modern technology, but you know what I mean).  This show is so highly edited.  I also  agree that many of the contestants are looking for an entertainment career or an opportunity to become a successful influencer, while others are auditioning for the next lead.  Oh, and how could I forget how many have created podcasts ... do we really need that many former contestants giving their opinions?   Rolling Eyes

I’ve watched this show since the beginning, skipping maybe one or two over the years, all thanks to my old VCR then a DVR.  It may be time for the show to retire soon since each season they seem to be trying to outdo the previous one with drama.  This season I will never believe that TPTB were oblivious to Jed’s indiscretions, or didn’t know about Luke P’s short fuse. They don’t care about the contestants, they only care about ratings, and I don’t trust anything that comes out of CH’s mouth.

Naturally, all of the above is only my personal opinion  handwave

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:42 pm

Minney wrote:All the while Tyler is silent and getting jabbed at for basically following the golden rule "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all".  I was really rooting for Tannah but in hindsight I've pulled off my blinders and accepted the fact that Hannah pursued the likes of Luke and Jed, canceled cocktail parties and 1-1 dates, REALLY did sleep with Peter 4 times in the windmill, and ended the show single all by her own doing.  She says she's learned a lot and is hella strong but she now needs to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. IMO

Same. She is so incredibly immature. She did all that a couple months ago plus dumped Tyler and she REALLY expected him to run right back. Clearly all her talk about them needing time to figure it out, he should explore his options, and she would support him was all bs. She was expecting him to jump back in a committed relationship with her after EVERYTHING. I can’t believe it. She has no interest in being his friend and really getting to know him. She just wanted him to swoop in and “save” her season full of bad choices. Every single time I think she is about to behave like a mature adult she lets me down.

Tyler doesn’t need to release another statement. He released several stating they were starting as friends and he valued their friendship and didn’t think it should be cut out because things didn’t work out and that it would be unhealthy to jump back in a relationship. But Hannah is too immature for that. It’s her way on the highway. This is just further evidence to me that she never really cared about Tyler. She treated him like trash, and was shocked by his rise in popularity and wanted to join his wave. Sorry, Hannah, women around the world saw in Tyler what you couldn’t see. But I see no genuine care on her part. I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped him as a friend now because lbh she was never interested in that. All JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:44 pm

avacaroline wrote:I like Tyler, but I think he's handled this poorly.  He should've put a statement out beforehand saying that he and Hannah are friends and he wishes her well.  The fact that she has had to answer all of these questions and deal with the press on her own (all the while obeying gag orders) is unfortunate.  Tyler needs to stop letting Gigi's people "handle" him and get out in front of his own life. 

IMO

I agree this would have been the preferable way for Tyler to handle it. It would have simplified matters for everyone :yes:

clapping!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:^I honestly don’t get her attitude over a guy she dropped dating. She is all about me me me me. She just got done having 20 plus men fighting over her and can’t handle Tyler going on a few dates. She must have been drunk because she forgot her little spiel about supporting Tyler as a friend and him keeping his options yadda yadda. Every time I give her props for being mature, she flips the next day. Lol
I'm not happy for her if she revealed her hurt feelings this way.  But I still maintain it was naive to think they could live in limbo, one day at a time land for long, if they're not even in the same state and investing time in whatever it is they have, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm

I wonder - why was she having so many doubts about her season working out for her - if Jed was the one ? She was so upset on her one on one with Tyler bec the previous evening with Luke P acting up had caused her to wonder if he would work out. I think she was for Luke P from the start. She then has the long talk with CH - and she says Luke P is the best kisser ! It's the game of the show - to convince several that each is in the running - all in order to have a viable final rose ceremony. She is successful - with Jed, Peter and Tyler. I didn't see that much physical attraction with Jed, I saw too much with Peter (seemed awkward together) - and what I wonder about - why did the chemistry physically and emotionally seem so outstanding with Tyler ? Was he really emotionally invested - he never seemed upset when she was showing interest in other guys. He was always there to take care of her. Did he have a "role?" perhaps ? Was she convinced maybe by the producers to be happy with Jed and give him her final rose? So many questions !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:50 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:^I honestly don’t get her attitude over a guy she dropped dating. She is all about me me me me. She just got done having 20 plus men fighting over her and can’t handle Tyler going on a few dates. She must have been drunk because she forgot her little spiel about supporting Tyler as a friend and him keeping his options yadda yadda. Every time I give her props for being mature, she flips the next day. Lol
I'm not happy for her if she revealed her hurt feelings this way.  But I still maintain it was naive to think they could live in limbo, one day at a time land for long, if they're not even in the same state and investing time in whatever it is they have, jmo.

But she couldn’t last a week. And Tyler stood tall watching her date 20 + men. She can’t handle hearing about him and one woman when she just got out of an engagement. Hannah should not want to jump back in a relationship with Tyler or any dude. Hannah dumped Tyler, if anyone should have a hard time being friends it should be Tyler. I’m sorry. I can’t help but believe her only interest in Tyler was to join his wave and get some good pr because it doesn’t seem that she was genuinely interested in being his friend and taking it one day at a time. Clearly, she just said that and didn’t mean it. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove