SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm

So do we think it was only coffee in the morning, not the night before at 9pm?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:52 pm

kikora wrote:The poster who has been a member here forever (though primarily a lurker) saw them earlier in the am crossing the street, no?

It's entirely possible others saw them, as well and that could have let to paps being there / a photo getting out when he actually left for real.

I'd find that more plausible than some PR stunt, IMO.
Excellent point, it’s why I can’t subscribe to this narrative, ABC media a big media giant that has never done anything like this before won’t go out of its way to make Hannah look good when there is nothing in it for them IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:52 pm

@Billysmom JMO, an all nighter.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Billysmom wrote:So do we think it was only coffee in the morning, not the night before at 9pm?

I don't.

For one, I think Hannah would have actually been dressed, have brushed her hair a bit more, had a bra on, etc.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:53 pm

My head hurts
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:54 pm

So now there is a video of Tyler getting into GH car 👀👀
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think Hannah and ABC used Tyler for PR

See this tweet: https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

Hannah giving him the bag for whatever reason would also lead folks to believe he spent the night and they were reunited.

Just like Tyler’s side tipped it off last night. It happens all the time. Will be interesting to know if either knew it was happening (the tip off) or more innocent? Aka a producer knew Hannah and Tyler were meeting up and texted her asking her how it went and she responded or did Tyler know Matt (likely) was tipping people off? All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:58 pm

@kikora I agree.

I have a question, go IG stories go away? Curious because Hannah took down the Model story if they don't.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Billysmom wrote:My head hurts

Mine too. I got way too invested this season. What in the hell got in to me?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
kikora wrote:The poster who has been a member here forever (though primarily a lurker) saw them earlier in the am crossing the street, no?

It's entirely possible others saw them, as well and that could have let to paps being there / a photo getting out when he actually left for real.

I'd find that more plausible than some PR stunt, IMO.
Excellent point, it’s why I can’t subscribe to this narrative, ABC media a big media giant that has never done anything like this before won’t go out of its way to make Hannah look good when there is nothing in it for them IMO.

The show was using tyler to push their little reconciliation storyline, which is why Chris is so salty in his ET article today. I believe Tyler wanted to spend time with Hannah, but that's it. They called the paps and then we had the article about hannah kissing him goodbye as he got in the car though the pics showed nothing of the sort (probably a lie because he walked to his car alone) The show clearly didn't know about his plans with Gigi. So all the good hype blew up in their face. They were still trying to pull the strings. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:03 pm

@Summerfun1980  I respect your point but will agree to disagree. I don’t think ABC cares about their final couples is my stance here. We have had Brad Womack before when he broke up with Emily who was the most popular contestant at the time, they didn’t even try to get them to reconcile, their eyes were set on having Emily as the Bette which ended up happening. But it’s all good we see it differently yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think Hannah and ABC used Tyler for PR

See this tweet: https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

Hannah giving him the bag for whatever reason would also lead folks to believe he spent the night and they were reunited.

Just like Tyler’s side tipped it off last night.  It happens all the time.  Will be interesting to know if either knew it was happening (the tip off) or more innocent?  Aka a producer knew Hannah and Tyler were meeting up and texted her asking her how it went and she responded or did Tyler know Matt (likely) was tipping people off?  All imo

Tyler's side didn't tip off anything yesterday. I don't even know if he has a publicist. A random food blogger tipped off RS yesterday, and someone sneaked a blurry pic. Tyler literally sneaked to Gigi's car that night.

I think a producer, since Hannah is close to several, tipped off the Hannah/Tyler meet up. Tyler looked visibly annoyed so I don't think he knew. I'm on the fence about Hannah.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove