SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:03 am

butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Apparently they have screened the HTD ad. Did anyone see it?

Wait. What? When? Where?

People are saying they saw it and Elly basically gives up. It’s quite normal for the ad to come out on the weekend

But not usually for Hometowns, that'll be Thursday's ep.. surely they wouldn't spoil HTD's.. ? Would they....

Yes. They always do
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:06 am

butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

Wait. What? When? Where?

People are saying they saw it and Elly basically gives up. It’s quite normal for the ad to come out on the weekend

But not usually for Hometowns, that'll be Thursday's ep.. surely they wouldn't spoil HTD's.. ? Would they....

Yes. They always do
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:16 am

Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

Wait. What? When? Where?

Yes. They always do

I hit record on channel 10 and I will see if I can catch it. I can see Elly almost giving up at the end of next episode when she realises that Matt will be keeping Abbie. Or maybe the situation means Matt has to make a straight choice between the two and chooses Abbie? I'm pretty sure he already knows at this point that Chelsie is the one. He will probably keep Abbie around because it won't be too hard to spend time with her, and Helena because she's not invested... and Emma as the back up in case Chelsie doesn't fall in love with him back?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:19 am

I reckon he would prefer to send Emma home over Elly before hometowns; Elly self-eliminating or self-sabotaging so he has to give the rose to Emma would make sense imo. If I was lead and someone was as desperate about me as Emma is there's no way I'd give them the hope of a hometown visit unless I had no choice.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:23 am

leavers wrote:I reckon he would prefer to send Emma home over Elly before hometowns; Elly self-eliminating or self-sabotaging so he has to give the rose to Emma would make sense imo.  If I was lead and someone was as desperate about me as Emma is there's no way I'd give them the hope of a hometown visit unless I had no choice.
I don’t see any romantic connection between Emma and Matt. Emma reminds me of a toned down version of Annalise.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:24 am

notarose wrote:
leavers wrote:I reckon he would prefer to send Emma home over Elly before hometowns; Elly self-eliminating or self-sabotaging so he has to give the rose to Emma would make sense imo.  If I was lead and someone was as desperate about me as Emma is there's no way I'd give them the hope of a hometown visit unless I had no choice.
I don’t see any romantic connection between Emma and Matt. Emma reminds me of a toned down version of Annalise.

Well there's nothing there from Matt's end. Emma just desperately wants to get married to someone - anyone (exactly like Annalise). If I was a lead I'd never keep anyone like that around.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:36 am

OK I caught the preview. It starts with them previewing Matt saying "I just need to know if she's genuine or not" then cuts to Matt at the rose ceremony taking his glasses off with tears in his eyes. Then there's next rose ceremony and there's a 'shock exit' with Chelsie and Elly being shown, then Abbie and Chelsie looking at each other in shock. Then it cuts to Matt saying "she just ended it" in a piece to camera.

Then it previews "hometown heartbreak" with Matt walking away from another man in a dark blue plaid shirt while narrating "I'm not leaving without a fight".

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:39 am

stoneleigh wrote:OK I caught the preview. It starts with them previewing Matt saying "I just need to know if she's genuine or not" then cuts to Matt at the rose ceremony taking his glasses off with tears in his eyes. Then there's next rose ceremony and there's a 'shock exit' with Chelsie and Elly being shown, then Abbie and Chelsie looking at each other in shock. Then it cuts to Matt saying "she just ended it" in a piece to camera.

Then it previews "hometown heartbreak" with Matt walking away from another man in a dark blue plaid shirt while narrating "I'm not leaving without a fight".

So does Elly maybe not accept his rose and he was going to send Abbie home?!

I neeeeeeed to see this preview!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:44 am

butterflylove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:OK I caught the preview. It starts with them previewing Matt saying "I just need to know if she's genuine or not" then cuts to Matt at the rose ceremony taking his glasses off with tears in his eyes. Then there's next rose ceremony and there's a 'shock exit' with Chelsie and Elly being shown, then Abbie and Chelsie looking at each other in shock. Then it cuts to Matt saying "she just ended it" in a piece to camera.

When Chelsie and Abbie are looking at each other in shock, there's still 4 of them standing there, looks like Emma is the only one who already has a rose and the other 4 from left to right are Elly, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena still waiting to get one.

I'm more interested in Matt walking away from whoever the guy is, looking tense and saying "I'm not leaving without a fight"... would love to know who that is!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:47 am

That doesn't seem likely that it was a toss up between abbie/elly is abbie made final 2. I believe she was a legit final 2, not let go like Tara at F3 to make it easier.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:47 am

stoneleigh wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

When Chelsie and Abbie are looking at each other in shock, there's still 4 of them standing there, looks like Emma is the only one who already has a rose and the other 4 from left to right are Elly, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena still waiting to get one.

I'm more interested in Matt walking away from whoever the guy is, looking tense and saying "I'm not leaving without a fight"... would love to know who that is!

Do you think that's part of a Hometowns date? Could it perhaps be at Helena's? We see her crying pretty hard in the season preview, and it me it doesn't seem like a realising she likes him kinda cry.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:49 am

Kels0012 wrote:That doesn't seem likely that it was a toss up between abbie/elly is abbie made final 2. I believe she was a legit final 2, not let go like Tara at F3 to make it easier.

I can see it as... he was going to send Abbie home at F5, but then Elly walks and he has Chelsie (his clear F1), but then who out of Emma and Helena is his F2.. they're both just there... and his chemistry with them isn't natural - so it makes more sense to bring Abbie forward as F2, because he does have more of a connection with her than the other 2..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh