SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Rachael and Nikki did an absolute trash fire of an interview on Studio 10 this morning, Nikki said that Matt looked like a lesbian, and Rachael called him a “f**king dog” not realising that it was live.

stupid

In the studio, the 23-year-old personal trainer. Rachael Arahill was asked if she had anything to say to the 32-year-old astrophysicist, Matt Agnew, who evicted her before the rose ceremony in last night’s episode that saw her attempt to hit on a crew member as a backup plan. The reality star, who had entered the mansion in a wedding dress said: “I’ll just leave it with a simple one,” with a grin, before looking to a cardboard cutout of Matt with a sideways glance: “F***ing dog!”.

During the interview, another evicted contestant, Nikki also called Matt a “40-year-old lesbian”.

Hearing this, there was immediately a strong reaction from the panel. Host Cassandra Thorburn fanned herself with her notes and Harris frantically. Yelled “Whoa, whoa, whoa, you cannot say that on TV girl, we better wrap this up,” Rachael then asked whether the segment was live.

“Sorry, I don’t watch TV,” she uttered through fits of laughter.

After this incident which went live, host Sarah Harris was forced to apologise to viewers. Although, She apologised to the audience saying that both evictees, Nikki and Rachael used language that was completely inappropriate. She also added that it was a live TV and she too was surprised. She also said that they needed to do better and hoped that their apology was accepted.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:31 am

Mary on Chelsie, obviously she’s not team Abbie and said she regrets nothing she said about Abbie.

https://m.eonline.com/au/news/1069150/the-bachelor-australia-s-mary-reveals-why-matt-won-t-end-up-with-abbie

PS wrote:: Speaking of the other girls, you were always quite vocal with your opinions on Abbie. Do you still stand by everything you said about her?  Mary: Of course! I told the truth! She was just such a player. She is such a player. In the episodes you can see, she tries everything to win Matt, as if he was an object. That's not what the show's about. I stand by all the stuff I said about her . . . that bitch is crazy! It's not like you're going to win a prize at the end of this, you're going to get a relationship with Matt. That's what he's looking for, someone to be in a long term relationship with. She's 23 and she likes to tell him everything he wants to hear so she'll win. It's just like, that's not what he's after! So I hope he doesn't pick her in the end.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Mary-Viturino-Bachelor-Australia-Elimination-Interview-46564909

TBH I find Mary hilarious and will miss her. Also to add obviously Rachael and nichole both said they hope Chelsie wins and they really like her.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Rachael and Nikki did an absolute trash fire of an interview on Studio 10 this morning, Nikki said that Matt looked like a lesbian, and Rachael called him a “f**king dog” not realising that it was live.

stupid

In the studio, the 23-year-old personal trainer. Rachael Arahill was asked if she had anything to say to the 32-year-old astrophysicist, Matt Agnew, who evicted her before the rose ceremony in last night’s episode that saw her attempt to hit on a crew member as a backup plan. The reality star, who had entered the mansion in a wedding dress said: “I’ll just leave it with a simple one,” with a grin, before looking to a cardboard cutout of Matt with a sideways glance: “F***ing dog!”.

During the interview, another evicted contestant, Nikki also called Matt a “40-year-old lesbian”.

Hearing this, there was immediately a strong reaction from the panel. Host Cassandra Thorburn fanned herself with her notes and Harris frantically. Yelled “Whoa, whoa, whoa, you cannot say that on TV girl, we better wrap this up,” Rachael then asked whether the segment was live.

“Sorry, I don’t watch TV,” she uttered through fits of laughter.

After this incident which went live, host Sarah Harris was forced to apologise to viewers. Although, She apologised to the audience saying that both evictees, Nikki and Rachael used language that was completely inappropriate. She also added that it was a live TV and she too was surprised. She also said that they needed to do better and hoped that their apology was accepted.

Source

Almost want Mary to return to the mansion and comment on Rachael's "sorry, I don't watch TV" utterance. I am imagining Mary would say something along the lines of Rachael having huge lips cos they are "loose". 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 3806527698

It's Friday - I'm laughing at my own jokes! :crazed
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:01 am

Mary's best zinger last night imo was 'there has to be an easier way to find love'.  Sums up this stupid show laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:04 am

Has anyone been able to figure out if Abbie makes it all the way through to the FRC? I can't remember which forum it was in where everyone was discussing it being in SA?

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:10 am

Aperry wrote:Has anyone been able to figure out if Abbie makes it all the way through to the FRC? I can't remember which forum it was in where everyone was discussing it being in SA?

Yes FRC was in South Africa (@Agent99 irrefutably matched one of the SCs to a South African location on the screen cap thread) and from all evidence combined (screen caps, betting odds etc) it is pretty much certain that Chelsea is F1 and Abbie F2 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:20 am

I think Abbie will be devastated when she did not get the Final rose. I know the viewers may not have sympathy for her but I think it could be like Jarrod

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:52 am

Matt has Banana Bread baking on his Insta story. Apparently for charity but he did bake banana bread with Chelsie.
I also noticed on her Instagram captions she makes more personal type captions than the other finalists. I could be reading too much into all this though because I want it to be so.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Ce67a610

What I see here are Chelsie’s initials as well as “lovely lovely”. Why repeat that??

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:55 am

Looks like WHO magazine are gearing up to soften the "blow" when Elly doesn't get a rose?

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-elly-gets-a-second-date-with-matt-agnew

It's happening guys.

Elly Miles and Matt Agnew are falling in love on The Bachelor Australia.

The bubbly blonde scored herself a second date with our Bachie (while poor Mary still hasn't had a single one!)

It's probably a good thing that Matt's felt a spark with Elly since current contender Rachael has done the dirty on our astrophysicist.

https://www.who.com.au/matt-agnew-chelsie-2nd-date-on-the-bachelor-australia

Before you say anything, we've changed our minds.

The Bachelor Australia has a new frontrunner.

Chelsie.

And she is stoked about landing more time with The Bachelor.

"I'm so stoked to be getting a second single date with Matt. I'm the sort of person that questions everything. So I'm always unsure exactly where I stand with Matt. I've got a good connection with him but, obviously, every other girl thinks they do, too. So it is really reassuring to know that he wants to spend more time with me."

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote didn't show)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 am

@Love_Is_Eternal, Who magazine is affiliated with the show (same media corp ownership) so they're totally playing dumb and telling the story TPTB want told IMO.  

Is anyone actually thinking Elly's in with a chance though?  I don't think many people would be falling for that would they?  She is the epitome of friend zoned IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:21 am

Bobette wrote:@Love_Is_Eternal, Who magazine is affiliated with the show (same media corp ownership) so they're totally playing dumb and telling the story TPTB want told IMO.  

Is anyone actually thinking Elly's in with a chance though?  I don't think many people would be falling for that would they?  She is the epitome of friend zoned IMO.

Exactly my point which I didn't express clearly enough. TPTB really think there are sufficient numbers of people who truly believe that some people believe Elly should win. I am postulating they want to avoid a Nikki Grogan 2.0? Or TPTB re-thinking their edit of Elly as front-runner?

Maybe I am over-thinking this - the reason for the haphazard edit so far - there's in-fighting in the editing room and snips are discarded left right centre and someone took a step back and said - gosh, everyone, we've really mucked things up and confused the hell out of everyone. Let's literally go back to basics as we'd promised the SM lead-up.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Annota12

Source

Hopefully we get a more coherent edit from now on - otherwise the following Insta post will be ironic?

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Annota10

On a separate note, the nerdy cheeky part of me is applauding Chelsie's wit and innuendo:  cantstopl

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Annota11

Source

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert sources)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh