SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:47 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Hey there I wanted to read the actual article and it led to ‘bunting and something... ‘ definitely not the article... maybe an add?
Where can I find it?
TYIA.

Sorry @Astrobach not sure what happened there - it's fixed now yes  Article is Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:06 am

Great! No problem ..I’ve had that happened before when you try to copy the source link it’s the pop up add that blocks it... anyway, thanks , off to read it... do you think there is possible validity to those claims by the way?  You know the way this media works out there much more then I would ...
:yes:

OK, just read it... sounds like rehash and mix of old news and focus on Matt’s job title being a data scientist as opposed to ‘ astrophysicist ‘. Both jobs require collecting data and recording it on spreadsheets, before analysis. It’s more boring than the romantic notion implied with the latter, but I feel they’re creating a hoopla where there is nothing to see. Someone mentioned that the kind of career he has chosen is not very common and may take him away farther than he is ready or willing at the moment.
I was looking for any reason where he might NOT be with Chelsie and there is no mention of any of his would be Lady.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:45 am

@Astrobach Yeah to me it's quite a bitchy nothing article, having a go at him for his new job and as you say, dragging in stuff from previous articles just to make up the word limit.  

I'd like to get a look at the other photos - they've done similar things before where they take one that makes the person look tense or whatever fits the narrative they're trying to push.

Then you look at the full set and they're all happy and smiling.  Not sure I'd be smiling at that time of the morning in the middle of a crowd either so I don't think it means anything.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:38 am

Just going to park this here, in case Matt and Chelsie had an elephant date in SA.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 OMAEouD
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:00 am

Agent99 wrote:Just going to park this here, in case Matt and Chelsie had an elephant date in SA.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 OMAEouD
Source

Lots of Elephants at Sabi Sands too... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 am

offtopic  Looks like season 3 of BiP is  a go - a flurry of mentions about it this week and contestants from Matt AND Angie's season are already sliding into each other's DM's according to this article.  

Todd and Jess are mentioned as both being potentially on board which is no surprise. From the look of her she was cast with Todd in mind as Lead not Matt IMO - she's totally his normal type.

I've asked GA if we can have a separate thread.   yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 pm

@Bobette thanks for your input. I also think WHO would be showing a big smile when you’re just walking to work and PAF! You got paps bombarding you with clicks... he seems annoyed and It could be warranted BECAUSE of them. It’s a well known paps tactic to provoke a reaction and then choose to print a pic that fits the narrative they’re looking for...Matt doesn’t look like a guy who enjoys being caught off guard in his private life...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Anyone have a link where i can watch episode 2? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:52 pm

@Jolena https://bachelorarchive.com/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Pleased to announce that thanks to GA we now have a dedicated thread for BiP AU season 3 HERE.  Place your bets as to which of Matt's girls we'll see there.  Some of them may need to wear name tags, they had so little screen time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 pm

All of the non entities that were cast for Todd, and a bit dirty for Matt IMO laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 pm

After the episode aired last week, Abbie said she received support from bachelorettes Helena and Vakoo, who both touched base to check in on her. wrote:

Interesting that Helena reached out to Abbie after last weeks episode.
https://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh