SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:46 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Why is the supposed F1 hanging around with these girls?

These aren't realtime pics - they were taken in the mansion on their "days off".

ETA:  Or do you mean why is she hanging out with the "villains"?  In which case my answer would be they're just regular mildly bitchy girls case to play the mean girl roles IMO and probably didn't bother to keep up the act while the cameras weren't around.

Yes, the villains!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

Why did Chelsie post this pic with Nicole and Rachel to her IG again https://www.instagram.com/p/B094BmmgvTt/?igshid=m2upgk2sykpk she posted the same one to her story last weekend? And more importantly, why would she let herself be aligned with these girls.

Do we have any supporting evidence that Matt could do a switch up after filming (besides that slightly suggestive Kyle & Jackie-o interview)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 am

Honestly, the winner can probably do whatever they want, most casual viewers don't pay that much attention to the SM postings like we do.

And as @Bobette suggested, these girls aren't real villains (at least not yet) they are playing up a persona on camera, that they may have been approached to do (Rachael said in an interview she didn't apply, she was scouted) and were happy to do it at the time of filming, as they didn't know that Instagram would take away their likes and torpedo their hopes of becoming influencers.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:16 pm

[mention]Abbie Chatfield claims Monique Morley called Matt Agnew a c**t It’s the moment that could go down in The Bachelor history with two heavyweights of the series going head to head. Abbie Chatfield will confront Matt Agnew this week, claiming one of the girls described him using the C-word.
The C-word surfaces for the first time on The Bachelor this week. (And no, it’s not “class”.)

In a moment that will go down as one of the more memorable showdowns in what is a showdown heavy series, femme fatale Abbie “I’m a Gemini” Chatfield pulls out the rudest of words on Wednesday night during a confrontation with would-be beau Matt Agnew.

She doesn’t call Agnew the C-word, it must be clarified.
Instead she relays that it was her fellow Queenslander and love rival Monique Morley who used the word when describing Matt.
Chatfield claimed Morley — upon hearing that Agnew and Chatfield had locked lips at the drama-packed cocktail party — used an expression that included the C-word to describe Matt.

“Yes, she said it,” Chatfield told Sunday Confidential this week.

“I just thought that it was something Matt should have been aware of … so I decided to confront him about it. If people were saying stuff like that about me … I’d want to know.”

How noble.
Meanwhile Chatfield — whose pash with Agnew aired this week — said the kiss was every bit as steamy as it looks.

“He is seriously an amazing kisser,” Chatfield said. “There was so much chemistry between us. I was surprised.”

[/mention] wrote:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/abbie-chatfield-claims-monique-morley-called-matt-agnew-a-ct/news-story/3dfb066d5eed6fff9aabd7f2c799d572

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Wow, that's a harsh thing for an F2 to be saying after filming IMO- that he's a good kisser and lots of chemistry.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:26 pm

I'm a Gemini as well, Abbie, but I don't think you should be two-faced. All of her behavior is selfserving and calculating. Let's hope Matt caught on... Looks like she could be F2, so she might be feeling some self preservation after all is said and done.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:27 pm

Finch wrote:Wow, that's a harsh thing for an F2 to be saying after filming IMO- that he's a good kisser and lots of chemistry.

IMO it would be expected of Abbie to say stuff like that especially if she was a deliberate casting for F2.  She has to keep people guessing and hinting she could be F1; that's her role.  And "chemistry" seems to be the buzz word this season...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Bobette wrote:
Finch wrote:Wow, that's a harsh thing for an F2 to be saying after filming IMO- that he's a good kisser and lots of chemistry.

IMO it would be expected of Abbie to say stuff like that especially if she was a deliberate casting for F2.  She has to keep people guessing and hinting she could be F1; that's her role.  And "chemistry" seems to be the buzz word this season...

Fitting when the F1 is a chemical engineer.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:42 pm

@butterflylove My point exactly yes  Matt can say in interviews he had chemistry with the F1 and it can be interpreted two ways - one way for Abbie and another way for Chelsea.  

All this wording is deliberate IMO and when the Lead, F1 and F2 are all intelligent (which I think Abbie is despite the focus on her sexuality) they can amp up the bamboozling IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:15 am

Do people without connections ever get cast on these shows ? Suspect
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Scree215
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Scree217

Source https://instagram.com/wally_walsh7?igshid=716ub0t9bh8f
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:28 am

Bachbee wrote:Do people without connections ever get cast on these shows ? Suspect
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Scree215
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Scree217

Source https://instagram.com/wally_walsh7?igshid=716ub0t9bh8f

I do agree with the casting connections.  Imo Chelsie was scouted, most likely through Georgia L.   I don't think Walshy has any connections really, he's just a bit of a try hard.  Trust me :gotcha:

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:35 am

I'm over analyzing here but pink shirt guy off frame isn't tagged and in an IG story it looks like he and Chelsie are posing for a pic together
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Scree221
Same shoes
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Scree220

:tinfoil
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh