SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:53 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Also, why do you think Nick was in NYC?  And, why did he visit TC?  I think TPTB may have sent him to encourage TC about Bachelor.

Nick has a lot of friends in NYC.  Also, he was on Strahan and Sara this week with Rachel talking about the show.  He may have just gone early to see some of those friends.  And, for all we know he may have business interests in NYC as well.  He has a podcast, he could have been there doing business for that. After all Jason met with Tyler when he was in NYC a few weeks back and every one thought it was odd.  Jason was there for business. A lot of these people end up with many contacts in NYC, especially those that are in the "entertainment" business.

Nick takes advantage of opportunities... and right now Tyler is the hottest property in BN. No way Nick was going to be in NYC and not try to meet up with him!

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1646190589

Didn't Nick also go to a viewing party with Sharleen and her husband? If Tyler is in talks to be The Bachelor, hope he's getting a rundown from Nick. Maybe that could be a new side-hustle for Nick -- offering consulting services for those wanting to go on these shows? I kid but often think some of the contestants would benefit from a bit of counseling from previous contestants.

North

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:27 pm

North wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Also, why do you think Nick was in NYC?  And, why did he visit TC?  I think TPTB may have sent him to encourage TC about Bachelor.

Nick has a lot of friends in NYC.  Also, he was on Strahan and Sara this week with Rachel talking about the show.  He may have just gone early to see some of those friends.  And, for all we know he may have business interests in NYC as well.  He has a podcast, he could have been there doing business for that. After all Jason met with Tyler when he was in NYC a few weeks back and every one thought it was odd.  Jason was there for business. A lot of these people end up with many contacts in NYC, especially those that are in the "entertainment" business.

Nick takes advantage of opportunities... and right now Tyler is the hottest property in BN. No way Nick was going to be in NYC and not try to meet up with him!

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1646190589

Didn't Nick also go to a viewing party with Sharleen and her husband? If Tyler is in talks to be The Bachelor, hope he's getting a rundown from Nick. Maybe that could be a new side-hustle for Nick -- offering consulting services for those wanting to go on these shows? I kid but often think some of the contestants would benefit from a bit of counseling from previous contestants.

I would think alumni are the best resource to discuss branding and influencer opportunities because unlike agents alumni don’t make money off of new cast members so they have no financial agenda when they give advice. Alumni also understand what it’s like to experience a quick rise to fandom fame. I see it as a positive that former cast mentor new cast.
Someone also mentioned Tyler started following some you-tubers. 2 recent ones are friends’ of Nick’s from LA.
No clue if Tyler and Nick hanging out includes any talk related to franchise opportunities. Nick will be participating in tonight’s charity run but he was in NY recording, as a guest, 2 podcasts, and as said above he was recapping with Rachel. The previous time this month Tyler met Nick, Nick was part of a live pod taping in addition to recording a few other media spots as guest.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:21 pm

I think CH knows exactly what's going to happen at the ATFR. When CH fibs, he purses his lips which also appear slanted to one side. I tried to capture it but the stop/play button appears. I can just imagine how CH is going to play this all out. Seems to me as he's sticking up for Jed which sounds suspicious to me.

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captur81

Credit: @Lauren Zima

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D6bCrn7Ds/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:55 pm

@GuardianAngel I am not sure if he is standing up for Jed.. because he saying “his girlfriend” when talking about hearing Jed’s side!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:57 am

Hi, old friends hi It's hard to escape the show this season! It seems like it's everywhere online. I've been intermittently following along, moreso these past few weeks and was wondering something: Do we know what Hannah's conflict is? Off-camera girlfriend scandal aside (since her knowledge of it came after the show presumably), what's her big concern when it comes to a relationship based on what the show's been trying to tell since the premiere?

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:04 am

veg_out wrote:Hi, old friends  hi It's hard to escape the show this season! It seems like it's everywhere online. I've been intermittently following along, moreso these past few weeks and was wondering something: Do we know what Hannah's conflict is? Off-camera girlfriend scandal aside (since her knowledge of it came after the show presumably), what's her big concern when it comes to a relationship based on what the show's been trying to tell since the premiere?

Oh my gosh, veggie tales!!!!!!! I’m soooo glad to see you!

I think her conflict is she’s too young to make good choices. I was gonna say dummy but that’s harsh laugh out loud

She primarily seems to think a relationship needs to have struggle and crying and gaslighting and manipulation for her to feel like it’s real love, that it shouldn’t be easy and loving and fun.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:04 am

@veg_out Hey! I think her conflict as shown is an internal one - can she realize her worth and choose a man who is good for her vs. the d'bags she gravitates toward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am

veg_out wrote:Hi, old friends  hi It's hard to escape the show this season! It seems like it's everywhere online. I've been intermittently following along, moreso these past few weeks and was wondering something: Do we know what Hannah's conflict is? Off-camera girlfriend scandal aside (since her knowledge of it came after the show presumably), what's her big concern when it comes to a relationship based on what the show's been trying to tell since the premiere?

Firstly, good to see you posting and thinking about this season.

IMO Hannah's conflict is her inability to react to obvious toxicity or obvious red flags in a relationship if it's somebody she likes. This has kept her from digging far enough beneath the surface to see past her preconceived notions and recognizing good relationships even if they were right under her nose all along.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:55 am

@alanna, hey! bestbud! My relationship to this show could be its own reality show.Hugesmile

Yours, @BlueTone, and @Lucas15 's thoughts confirm my hunches. Hannah appears more confused in her finale, so I've been trying to figure out the needs that any of these guys meet for her. Usually, the F1 and the lead resolve each other's conflict. When a character's (contestant's?) conflict resolves, his time on the show is over.

What is Peter's conflict? No clue here. He seems very happy-go-lucky, almost like Kiptyn from Jill's season.
What about Tyler? Maybe, "Does she want me?" Hannah injected doubt on their FSD.
Jed? (I think) "Is this girl good enough for me?" He keeps questioning her but in a more subversive way than Luke.

Is the story then that Hannah ultimately choses herself when all is said and done? She's been shown all season to stand up for herself against men who disrespect her.

Last edited by veg_out on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:56 am

Lucas15 wrote:

Firstly, good to see you posting and thinking about this season.

IMO Hannah's conflict is her inability to react to obvious toxicity or obvious red flags in a relationship if it's somebody she likes. This has kept her from digging far enough beneath the surface to see past her preconceived notions and recognizing good relationships even if they were right under her nose all along.

Which makes a lot of sense since that's what she grew up with.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:07 am

IMO, Hannah’s problems are:
A lack of discernment somewhat owing to inexperience but, more so because she is so
Easily influenced owing to
Not really knowing what she wants owing to
Immaturity and the inability to truly assess options.

IMO this all adds up to a need to spend time with real women, stop competing - no more pageants just befriend and discuss and learn and share experiences and gain support. Good Girlfriends are the BEST!
DATE, no engagement, no real commitment. Make male friends and get to know men because they can be really great or really snakes and she doesn’t know the difference.
Learn about her faith and look to someone else as spiritual advisor. If she’s the spiritual leader of her family, she has a lot of learning to do because her confusion is what kept Luke (who is even more confused) around so long. Faith is a magnificent gift. Understanding requires study.

Sometimes becoming a fabulous, powerful, self-assured, centered, smart, accomplished woman takes A LOT of work and that’s what it will take for Hannah because IMO she is not in any of those clubs right now. She’s just a very pretty, lusty, funny girl and more people are laughing at her than with her. Unfortunately, tptb took advantage of that. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:37 am

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO, Hannah’s problems are:
A lack of discernment somewhat owing to inexperience but, more so because she is so
Easily influenced owing to
Not really knowing what she wants owing to
Immaturity and the inability to truly assess options.

IMO this all adds up to a need to spend time with real women, stop competing - no more pageants just befriend and discuss and learn and share experiences and gain support. Good Girlfriends are the BEST!
DATE, no engagement, no real commitment. Make male friends and get to know men because they can be really great or really snakes and she doesn’t know the difference.
Learn about her faith and look to someone else as spiritual advisor. If she’s the spiritual leader of her family, she has a lot of learning to do because her confusion is what kept Luke (who is even more confused) around so long. Faith is a magnificent gift. Understanding requires study.

Sometimes becoming a fabulous, powerful, self-assured, centered, smart, accomplished woman takes A LOT of work and that’s what it will take for Hannah because IMO she is not in any of those clubs right now. She’s just a very pretty, lusty, funny girl and more people are laughing at her than with her. Unfortunately, tptb took advantage of that. All IMO
Very good points Chgohighlife!
“No more pageants”.  I believe that her pageant lifestyle has contributed to her not knowing herself. In the pageants, you LIVE to prove yourself worthy to the standards of others, especially by superficial means. Beauty. Composure.  Appearance. Since these are ALL important, they make  her vulnerable to the scrutiny, critque  and judgments of others. If one’s success is based upon the opinions of others, you don’t live for yourself but for the opinions of others. In order to win.

IF ANYTHING, I think the producers are showing us that she is on a journey to losing this “I will do everything to please others”.  Hence the shedding of the pageantry accessories, the throwing away of the crown, etc. in  the early season promo, leaving just the simple Hannah in her light blue pantsuit.

However, I do think that she just switched her focus from pageantry to pleasing the producers, winning their approval. Winning as the best bachelorette. Hence, the manufactured “beast” mode. (not really her true self.  imo)
If she would just really understand who she is herself and live focused on her real self....

“Understanding requires study”. So agree with this. She is young in years and young in faith.
On her spiritual journey, she will undoubtedly ‘peel back many layers of the onion’ revealing what her core faith actually is. I doubt that the producers were any help in this regard but I do think this experience, will benefit her in the long run.

Thanks  for your post.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121