SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 am

@jojo47 Yes I meant Hannah. They are close in age but years apart in maturity IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:28 am

I'm hoping that Tyler & Hannah will reconcile on Tuesday. But if they don't, do you think TPTB might announce the next Bachelor to change the conversation from the Bachelorette who ended up single? I know they don't normally announce the Bachelor this early.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:41 am

@ilgirl I don't think so. IMHO it's far too early. Plus I haven't seen anything posted of intro filming in any of the potential bachelor's hometown. That usually gets leaked out.

Luke Pell had his bags packed, checked into his flight to LA to start filming and they called him 10pm the night before to tell him they changed their mind. Caila's family and friends gathered for intro filming for a good luck send off. We know what happened there.

I think they will wait till the last epi of BIP or GMA like they have for the last several seasons.

So for me, until they are announced nothing is guaranteed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:46 am

GA, You're probably right. I guess maybe they could send her on DWTS to change the tone. no idea
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:48 am

ilgirl wrote:I'm hoping that Tyler & Hannah will reconcile on Tuesday.  But if they don't, do you think TPTB might announce the next Bachelor to change the conversation from the Bachelorette who ended up single?  I know they don't normally announce the Bachelor this early.

CH told LZ on the Bachelor Party podcast this week that they will not be announcing the new Bachelor on ATFR.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:18 am

LaineyG wrote:@Chgohighlife @GuardianAngel   Awww I appreciate your opinions. I do like Tyler a lot but I also want to remember he is a 25-26 year old and not perfect by any means. He also has lots of growing to do. I want to be careful and remember this is a reality tv show and not put Tyler, Hannah or any of the contestants on a pedestal.  Jmo.

@LaineyG
IMO there’s no effort to put Tyler on a pedestal. He doesn’t have to be perfect to be entitled to feel this particular girl will not be a good guardian of his heart. She’s a flake, IMO. She has no idea who she is or what she wants or even how to figure out what she’s looking at. Now, she just may be some unique combination of young, dumb and immature that she might eventually grown out of but, IMO no time soon and right now out of her top four men:

IMO Luke is a bully, a manipulator who shows signs of being an abuser and a sociopath but, the fact is Hannah does not meet the requirements of a good, fundamentalist Christian young woman, period. Luke is a nutcase but, about that, he’s not wrong.

Peter is in love with love and desperate for the daily high that comes with it. He needs it. His job will be easier when he finds it. Hannah used her very personal, intimate experience with Peter to hurt Luke with zero regard for Peter’s feelings. I know...no one wants to talk about that.

Jed is a dreamer. Many artists are. It’s what he and Hannah have in common and what bonded them. Hannah is not smart enough to know that means the realities of life will be his wife’s responsibility with perhaps some support from his family. Her dreams will always be circumvented by his. They told her that but, she ignored them.

Tyler dodged a bullet and he would be foolish to get in the line of fire again without solid negotiation and endorsement by both his management teams. IMO Tyler is nobody’s fool.

The more we see of Hannah, the more confirmation we have that she is a hot mess. In fairness, I think it was awful for ABC to show her falling down. But, it plays into the narrative and it’s true. She is a hot mess. If you think not, take a trip over to her I/G story and look at her apartment she displays to the world. All IMO. All of it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:27 am

@Chgohighlife Great post, that's the way I see it. Especially the apartment, when your surroundings are a mess and cluttered, so is your life IMHO.

Just to clarify, I put no one on a pedestal. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:42 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
LaineyG wrote:@Chgohighlife @GuardianAngel   Awww I appreciate your opinions. I do like Tyler a lot but I also want to remember he is a 25-26 year old and not perfect by any means. He also has lots of growing to do. I want to be careful and remember this is a reality tv show and not put Tyler, Hannah or any of the contestants on a pedestal.  Jmo.

@LaineyG
IMO there’s no effort to put Tyler on a pedestal. He doesn’t have to be perfect to be entitled to feel this particular girl will not be a good guardian of his heart. She’s a flake, IMO. She has no idea who she is or what she wants or even how to figure out what she’s looking at. Now, she just may be some unique combination of young, dumb and immature that she might eventually grown out of but, IMO no time soon and right now out of her top four men:

IMO Luke is a bully, a manipulator who shows signs of being an abuser and a sociopath but, the fact is Hannah does not meet the requirements of a good, fundamentalist Christian young woman, period. Luke is a nutcase but, about that, he’s not wrong.

Peter is in love with love and desperate for the daily high that comes with it. He needs it. His job will be easier when he finds it. Hannah used her very personal, intimate experience with Peter to hurt Luke with zero regard for Peter’s feelings. I know...no one wants to talk about that.

Jed is a dreamer. Many artists are. It’s what he and Hannah have in common and what bonded them. Hannah is not smart enough to know that means the realities of life will be his wife’s responsibility with perhaps some support from his family. Her dreams will always be circumvented by his. They told her that but, she ignored them.

Tyler dodged a bullet and he would be foolish to get in the line of fire again without solid negotiation and endorsement by both his management teams. IMO Tyler is nobody’s fool.  

The more we see of Hannah, the more confirmation we have that she is a hot mess. In fairness, I think it was awful for ABC to show her falling down. But, it plays into the narrative and it’s true. She is a hot mess. If you think not, take a trip over to her I/G story and look at her apartment she displays to the world. All IMO. All of it.

Per the bolded That's when Hannah lost me as a a fan. That was just pathetic... Peter may not have wanted his parents and the whole world to know he has sex on the show IMHO If Tyler takes her back, in about 3 years time, I'm being VERY generous, Hannah will break his heart for the second time. .She didn't want him, (if Jed is F1 and I didn't see anybody else besides him being F1), and let all the world know she didn't. It's hard to come back from that...Yeah I know RE and Jason...but this is a 24 year old we are talking about not somebody that's clipping 40...IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:51 am

I agree about Hannah not knowing who she is. She comes as across as a little girl putting on her best impression of a "strong woman". She displayed horrible judgement all season which resulted in her getting burned twice. The kind of man she was describing as wanting her husband to be was in Tyler and when push came to shove she didn't want him. She wanted red flags. If she gets another chance with Tyler hopefully she won't blow it. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:08 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@LaineyG

Per the bolded That's when Hannah lost me as a a fan. That was just pathetic... Peter may not have wanted his parents and the whole world to know he has sex on the show IMHO If Tyler takes her back, in about 3 years time, I'm being VERY generous, Hannah will break his heart for the second time. .She didn't want him, (if Jed is F1 and I didn't see anybody else besides him being F1), and let all the world know she didn't. It's hard to come back from that...Yeah I know RE and Jason...but this is a 24 year old we are talking about not somebody that's clipping 40...IMHO

If a man had used Hannah’s vernacular to describe what he did to a girl in this circumstance, SM would have sent him up in flames. Everyone makes mistakes and she IS young and not particularly bright or worldly. IMO she’s not ready for LA so hopefully that’s temporary for DWTS and then she will move to a smaller city but not back home. She definitely needs a few good girlfriends but, she’s really not ready to be a BN girl. Especially now that she’s mad fun of Shillers.  cantstopl giggling hehehe

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Tyler is so out of her league IMHO. laugh out loud

I'd say they are in different leagues.  She does not impress me as someone with much depth but yes, she is famous and has tons of followers.  Not sure she wouldn't benefit as well.  She did follow him first am I correct? I'm referring to Gigi.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121