SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:20 pm

@ReneeM ahhhh gotcha! Thanks.

@LaineyG no unfortunately I don't believe he was f1 haha. Just curious because I figured Sunday is when the finalists head out

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:49 pm

This is a perfect crisis management conundrum. Their reconciliation as the outcome could serve all parties. It gives Tyler amazing additional exposure and more followers/earning power/benefits. It gives tptb a happier ending than a bad decision followed by a break up. It saves Hannah’s season from the colossal mess she made of it by handing it over to Luke followed by a bad final choice. It keeps fans engaged. Whether or not it works is never guaranteed so, if they don’t make it, it’s ok. Meanwhile, they are BN royalty.

Still, I think his team would have requested incentive. What was the ask? My inquiring mind wants to know. All IMO.

I’m not saying Hannah and Tyler would be faking it. They like each other and care about each other enough to pull this off but, IMO opinion it’s not Tyler’s final act.  That apartment is not an indication of his future wife’s homemaking skill. That blurt out exposing Pete as windmill guy is a huge red flag. Jed pegged her when he said she doesn’t know how to rid herself of things that are bad for her. The flip side of that is IMO people with that flaw do not know how to maintain what’s good. Hannah has had no downtime to really learn and practice being smarter, stronger and wiser. That’s what she needs most of all. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1176891977

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is it strange that Tyler won't be heading to LA tomorrow?
I said it in the SHV thread but Peter K didn't leave for LA until the Monday of the finale. Since we know Tyler's F2, it's not strange imo.

Peter left the day of the finale?! (As I recall Rachel didn’t have a two parter, it was Monday). I mean, I get flying out last minute... but day of? Don’t the need to rehearse like blocking and what if there are flight delays? Day before I can handle. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:This is a perfect crisis management conundrum. Their reconciliation as the outcome could serve all parties. It gives Tyler amazing additional exposure and more followers/earning power/benefits. It gives tptb a happier ending than a bad decision followed by a break up. It saves Hannah’s season from the colossal mess she made of it by handing it over to Luke followed by a bad final choice. It keeps fans engaged. Whether or not it works is never guaranteed so, if they don’t make it, it’s ok. Meanwhile, they are BN royalty.

Still, I think his team would have requested incentive. What was the ask? My inquiring mind wants to know. All IMO.

I’m not saying Hannah and Tyler would be faking it. They like each other and care about each other enough to pull this off but, IMO opinion it’s not Tyler’s final act.  That apartment is not an indication of his future wife’s homemaking skill. That blurt out exposing Pete as windmill guy is a huge red flag. Jed pegged her when he said she doesn’t know how to rid herself of things that are bad for her. The flip side of that is IMO people with that flaw do not know how to maintain what’s good. Hannah has had no downtime to really learn and practice being smarter, stronger and wiser. That’s what she needs most of all. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1176891977

This is such a wonderful post and really got me thinking. Would love to hear more thoughts on “the incentives”. Are you talking monetary, DWTS offers? .

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:41 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:This is a perfect crisis management conundrum. Their reconciliation as the outcome could serve all parties. It gives Tyler amazing additional exposure and more followers/earning power/benefits. It gives tptb a happier ending than a bad decision followed by a break up. It saves Hannah’s season from the colossal mess she made of it by handing it over to Luke followed by a bad final choice. It keeps fans engaged. Whether or not it works is never guaranteed so, if they don’t make it, it’s ok. Meanwhile, they are BN royalty.

This is such a wonderful post and really got me thinking.  Would love to hear more thoughts on “the incentives”. Are you talking monetary, DWTS offers?  .

I’m talking DWTS or, exposure in some new way we haven’t necessarily seen. Think of Nick, he’s had so many ABC opportunities on Speechless and whatever else. Dean has literally been all over the world- check his I/G, it’s amazing the places he’s been. What launched Peter Krause for his work out classes, everywhere? Imagine what it will mean to have VIP access for NYC Fashion Week? The man is a model in NYC! I wish I could negotiate his package. He’s the perfect client because he’s a personality with his own light. But, question is how does he feel about taking himself off the market for her now, after she’s allegedly broken his heart? I mean Gigi Effin Hadid follows Tyler. Truly he does not need Hannah unless he wants her and/or it makes sense. U know?
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Tyler is so out of her league IMHO. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Tyler is so out of her league IMHO. laugh out loud

Yes. He is. I agree, IMO. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:23 am

@Chgohighlife @GuardianAngel Awww I appreciate your opinions. I do like Tyler a lot but I also want to remember he is a 25-26 year old and not perfect by any means. He also has lots of growing to do. I want to be careful and remember this is a reality tv show and not put Tyler, Hannah or any of the contestants on a pedestal. Jmo.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:35 am

Wanted to put it out there that every single one of my unspoiled  friends are totally at a loss with how it ends. They’re all over the place and no one even agrees with each other. I’ve never seen anything like this. They always have strong opinions and a couple of them have the F1 figured out by this point.  This year there is absolutely not a single clue among them. 😂😂😂
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:42 am

Out of Hannah’s league or Gigi’s?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:18 am

avacaroline wrote:Wanted to put it out there that every single one of my unspoiled  friends are totally at a loss with how it ends. They’re all over the place and no one even agrees with each other. I’ve never seen anything like this. They always have strong opinions and a couple of them have the F1 figured out by this point.  This year there is absolutely not a single clue among them. 😂😂😂

IMO That’s because tptb used all the general avenues to manipulate the fans and confuse them and it worked like a charm. People who think they know, don’t. People who don’t think they know, don’t. cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:21 am

jojo47 wrote:

Out of Hannah’s league or Gigi’s?

I think GA meant Hannah. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121