SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@smg2587 I don’t think so. There are two pics. first pic, Tyler is covered and second pic, Jed is covered. My guess.
Thanks @smg2587 for posting.

@Summerfun1980, the way it was worded seemed like it was one person picking the ring and then standing up to take a pic with Neil when they were done. I think you do have a point though that since there are 3 guys left, it would be 2 different guys in the pics. The second pic is Jed IMO due to the height difference, the person covered is shoulder to shoulder with Neil in the second pic IMO. Tyler is taller than Neil Lane IMO so yeah he would have to be the person in the first pic if those are for 2 different guys. I am really hoping she let Tyler go prior to FRC....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:56 pm

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FBacheloretteABC%2Fstatus%2F1154923967938830337&widget=Tweet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:This IG post makes it seem like only one person met with Neil Lane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZsszvjYpA/

There are two slides. Two question marks. Two men. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:This IG post makes it seem like only one person met with Neil Lane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZsszvjYpA/

There are two slides.  Two question marks.  Two men.  Jmo.

Yep. Neil is in blue in one and anthracite in the other

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:04 am

They pulled the rug from under us this time, laugh out loud. That could indicate a “switch” and the historic is that F3 becomes F1. With this crazy season, anything can happen! I could get behind Peter as F1 and Hannah did move to CA. All in my crazy IMO of course.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:32 am

GypsySarah wrote:They pulled the rug from under us this time, laugh out loud. That could indicate a “switch” and the historic is that F3 becomes F1. With this crazy season, anything can happen! I could get behind Peter as F1 and Hannah did move to CA. All in my crazy IMO of course.
I think F3 was originally Tyler until after their FSD. I believe It was Jed F1 and Peter F2. Peter might have even been F1 before FS. After FS she couldn’t let Tyler go, and then it came down to Jed (Hannah said she wanted to live in Nashville and I think she got caught up in the fantasy of what she thought Jed’s life would be like). No-one really don’t know what goes on in the FS. I can imagine what it’s like for mid 20 year olds, it’s all hot and heavy, physical etc. This is just how I see it and IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:49 am

I think because at this point she had already IMO decided that Jed was her F1, she probably thought that Tyler and Peter were pretty interchangeable in their placement. Then she had her fantasy suite with Tyler. Whatever happened in there caused her to realize that she fell for him and didn’t want to let him go (per her own words). That last week must have been a wild ride for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:54 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think because at this point she had already IMO decided that Jed was her F1, she probably thought that Tyler and Peter were pretty interchangeable in their placement. Then she had her fantasy suite with Tyler. Whatever happened in there caused her to realize that she fell for him and didn’t want to let him go (per her own words). That last week must have been a wild ride for her.
You’ve got it IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:15 am

Just Looking wrote:snipped
I think F3 was originally Tyler until after their FSD.  I believe It was Jed F1 and Peter F2.   Peter might have even been F1 before FS.  After FS she couldn’t let Tyler go, and then it came down to Jed (Hannah said she wanted to live in Nashville and I think she got caught up in the fantasy of what she thought Jed’s life would be like).  No-one really don’t know what goes on in the FS.  I can imagine what it’s like for mid 20 year olds, it’s all hot and heavy, physical etc.   This is just how I see it and IMO.

IMO the cast of this show (be it The Bachelor or The Bachelorette) are attractive men and women at an age where all their hormones are in full working order (well most of them anyway) and IMO the show wants to portray the FD as hot and heavy sex. But IIRC many have said that's not what it was about for them - it's a time to explore things like religious beliefs, political beliefs, where to live, views on children, true objectives for after the show, etc. These are all things that can be boring or just too revealing to air and the FD is the first - and only - alone time off camera of the entire season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:33 am

I think going into FSD's Jed was Hannah's f1 with maybe Peter as her f2, but something major happened on her date with Tyler and her feelings for him surprised her.  To see Hannah say, "I have never been more respected by a man, ever, I mean ever", is a major statement, and to see her in tears when Tyler left, to me displays a deep emotional bond. If I were Jed, (as the supposed f1) I would have a more difficult time seeing that than Hannah say she had sex with someone else.  

I do believe Hannah is a bit infatuated with Jed and the whole Nashville musician thing, part of the reason why he was able to play so much.   I think her family will sense that, probably have other reservations about Jed as well and his MTP's will not go well.  They will see Tyler as better fit, someone that truly loves and respects her.   I think they will show Hannah extremely torn making her decision, but will still choose Jed.  If there is a possible reconciliation between Hannah and Tyler, they will show Hannah second guessing her decision with Jed very quickly and then the Haley drama the last straw, where she ends it with him.  

I do think Hannah will ask Tyler for another chance, I wish he would have been her f1 from the beginning but seeing all the post filming activity I don't know if that's possible. Her interview with LZ at the MTA, gave us a clue, that she was afraid of Tyler, so it wasn't that she didn't love him, but probably was afraid of a true love.   I also can't believe all the SM happenings are just trolling by everyone.  Seems like as we get closer the the FRC, the lead starts to get excited about it being over and posting more hints and that is all pointing to Tyler right now.

I cannot wait until Monday and see how this all plays out.  This season has stressed me out, and I have consumed so much wine because of it laugh out loud.  This needs to be over so I can get my life back.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think because at this point she had already IMO decided that Jed was her F1, she probably thought that Tyler and Peter were pretty interchangeable in their placement. Then she had her fantasy suite with Tyler. Whatever happened in there caused her to realize that she fell for him and didn’t want to let him go (per her own words). That last week must have been a wild ride for her.

IMO this is spot on. She actually told CH before the RC that there had been a change - IMO that change removed Peter from the final 2 and replaced him with Tyler. But I also tend to agree that Jed was F1 at that point and while we don't know (yet) all that we will see on this 7/26-7/30 episode sequence, I think Hannah got swept up in a sea of producer manipulation. She had already told them she was picking Jed, that was what they wanted her to do, and she likely felt she just didn't have a choice but to go through and do what she had told them she was going to do. This is, IMO, pretty much like what happened to both Jason and Arie and why people will do what production wants them to.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:44 am

Great post @alwayscooking!!

I think sometimes the lead doesn’t get clarity until watching it back with us but has no choice other than move forward with her already-made choice. Hannah’s situation is different bc she has a chance to see everything back, get clarity, and remake her choice. And I think she absolutely has and will.

Regarding the fsd with Tyler, the most telling wasn’t what she said in those itms but what she was tweeting that night in real time and what she was saying in the new itms with her longer, curled hair. She was SWOONING over him (as she absolutely should have been from day 1 imo). I will never believe it’s trolling.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121