SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:46 pm

I have a feeling Tyler will get the short end of the stick, again.
It's gonna be all about Jed.

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Wasn’t Aries finale the same amount of time? They managed to fit in a 40 min live break up video and a live proposal. I think we’ll be fine

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I have a feeling Tyler will get the short end of the stick, again.
At this point, he’s deffo the winner of the whole entire season imo. And he might be the newF1 after all this anyway. So even if their reconciliation is a minute, who cares, or if there’s no reconciliation and they’re both single, still, who cares. Tyler absolutely comes out of this mess on top regardless of anything imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
I think they’ll show the frc and Hannah dumping Tyler and choosing jed.

Then cut to Hannah on the couch and they bring out jed and it’s a huge brouhaha on the gf & taped breakup and then them crying/whining on the couch live.

Then they whisk jed away never to be seen again (I hope). Back to Hannah by herself- how hard it’s been, how she’s disappointed blahblah.

Then they’ll bring out Tyler last, assuming there’s a happy ending. If there isn’t a happy ending, I think they’ll bring him out last anyway but send him away after 2 minutes and Hannah will end up alone with Chris as a strong woman etc.

Yeah, I hypothesized a while back there will be a proposal, a kiss, and a twirl and then the screen will cut to black with an ominous voice-over "reality came hard and fast and Hannah was not prepared...blah, blah, blah..." Cut to Hannah on the couch giving a brief explanation of what came next (Jed telling her about his girlfriend) and then more BTS footage either in Greece or whenever the People story broke. Then Jed appears.

Tyler's appearance just feels weird no matter where they slide him in -- IMO. If Hannah is single, I think her dismissing Jed would be fitting for the end and then wrapping up her experience, how she started it with Chris Harrison by her side. Argh...I can't wait.

If there's no happy couple getting a trip, I'd love TPTB to send Haley a new guitar case b/c I'm petty like that!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I have a feeling Tyler will get the short end of the stick, again.

No way!! Tyler is the big winner. Everyone wants to be Tyler. We still don’t know if Tyler and Hannah reconcile
at the Afr (I think there is something there) And, there is a good chance (imho) that Hannah and Tyler are doing DWTS. Time will tell with all of this and thank goodness we don’t have much longer to find out and have most of our questions answered.

Nick talked about Tyler doing an interview which means, I’m guessing here, he needs to be out there either tomorrow or Saturday to do the taping.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:01 pm

I feel like regardless of whether or not Tyler and Hannah reunite in some capacity, it just makes sense to have him up on that couch last with Hannah. 

I think on night two we’ll see the FRC and after Jed’s proposal we’ll see Hannah on stage with Chris. He’ll reference how it was a beautiful proposal, but how it all came crashing down quickly. It’s the perfect Segway to get into this right after we see the proposal.Hannah and Chris will talk about Jed’s scandal. We’ll the see their filmed break up, which I’m sure will take up a chunk of time. Then we’ll get Jed on stage with Hannah and Chris and they will has it out.

That will lead into another perfect segway- there’s still Tyler. Does Hannah have regrets about her decision? How did Tyler feel when she let him go? How did he feel when he found out about the Jed situation? Does he still love her? Is there a chance?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:02 pm

North wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I think they’ll show the frc and Hannah dumping Tyler and choosing jed.

Then cut to Hannah on the couch and they bring out jed and it’s a huge brouhaha on the gf & taped breakup and then them crying/whining on the couch live.

Then they whisk jed away never to be seen again (I hope). Back to Hannah by herself- how hard it’s been, how she’s disappointed blahblah.

Then they’ll bring out Tyler last, assuming there’s a happy ending. If there isn’t a happy ending, I think they’ll bring him out last anyway but send him away after 2 minutes and Hannah will end up alone with Chris as a strong woman etc.

Yeah, I hypothesized a while back there will be a proposal, a kiss, and a twirl and then the screen will cut to black with an ominous voice-over "reality came hard and fast and Hannah was not prepared...blah, blah, blah..."  Cut to Hannah on the couch giving a brief explanation of what came next (Jed telling her about his girlfriend) and then more BTS footage either in Greece or whenever the People story broke. Then Jed appears.

Tyler's appearance just feels weird no matter where they slide him in -- IMO. If Hannah is single, I think her dismissing Jed would be fitting for the end and then wrapping up her experience, how she started it with Chris Harrison by her side. Argh...I can't wait.

If there's no happy couple getting a trip, I'd love TPTB to send Haley a new guitar case b/c I'm petty like that!
Reading this message, I’ve changed my mind. I think if there’s NO reconciliation and no happy couple, they’ll bring out Tyler as the normal f2, right after the frc. They’ll talk through the breakup (you’re wonderful but not for me, let’s be bestie boos forever), and then once they send him away, instead of the regularly scheduled happy couple, we’ll get the jed meltdown and breakup. Then they’ll send him away and she’ll end with Chris, like the beginning.

But please don’t let this happen to me, Tyler and Hannah laugh out loud please. I’m already sad just imagining this.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:04 pm

All I gotta say is I’m kind of nervous for my little bb’s Hannah and Tyler (and Jed too, I guess, not really, but it’s still a lot of him, so kinda, but he deserves it, but run on sentence.)

This is so much for these mid/early 20s kiddos! It’s been, more than usual, like a freight train just full speed ahead to towards this AFR, and there are so many unknowns and it’s a lot of pressure for all of them. Ughs. I’m just feeling for them, that’s all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:06 pm

I think IA Tyler will be last even if there is no reconciliation. Ending with Jed and Hannah's I'm single announcement is kind of blah. I think they would want to end on a better note. Much better would be Tyler as the last man on the couch with Hannah.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I feel like regardless of whether or not Tyler and Hannah reunite in some capacity, it just makes sense to have him up on that couch last with Hannah. 

I think on night two we’ll see the FRC and after Jed’s proposal we’ll see Hannah on stage with Chris. He’ll reference how it was a beautiful proposal, but how it all came crashing down quickly. It’s the perfect Segway to get into this right after we see the proposal.Hannah and Chris will talk about Jed’s scandal. We’ll the see their filmed break up, which I’m sure will take up a chunk of time. Then we’ll get Jed on stage with Hannah and Chris and they will has it out.

That will lead into another perfect segway- there’s still Tyler. Does Hannah have regrets about her decision? How did Tyler feel when she let him go? How did he feel when he found out about the Jed situation? Does he still love her? Is there a chance?

I can see this too but if the answer is NO from either or both of them...the ending is flat IMO. There is no happy ending...either with a couple or with Hannah as a single strong woman. TPTB can't tease a reconciliation, not have one, and then pivot to Hannah being an amazing woman who knows her strength.

I haven't seen a FRC in a while...does TPTB split the FRC? Do they show Tyler's rejection, have him come out, talk with Hannah, leave and THEN show Jed's proposal and whatever happens. Or do they wait until after the proposal to bring out F2 and then F1?

I love all the ideas being tossed out -- it will be interesting to see which are closest to what happens. Can't wait!

And a small part of me wants something so bizarre and so insane to happen -- that we are all shocked and blown away.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:16 pm

Or does she reconcile with Jed? laugh out loud :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:16 pm

@North, we usually see the full frc, then live chat with f2, and happy couple reunion ends the show.

So I think it’ll be standard if no reconciliation (first f2 Tyler, then jed) and standard if there is a reconciliation (first breakup chat with Jed, then f1 reconcile with Tyler).

Agreed they can’t tease a reconciliation, have Tyler turn her down, and then pivot to, it’s ok though, #womensliberation. Imo. They’re smarter than me tho laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121