SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:13 pm

^^^ this makes sense. Everything concerning the show will end on Monday (thank goodness). Then Tuesday is the breakup and talking with Jed and Tyler.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:16 pm

It reads to me as though in Part 1 they will show the F3 elimination, a sit down with the man eliminated, and then the MTP (and perhaps LCD) with the remaining two:

Part 1" - Hannah's love story continues in Greece as she still has an agonizing decision to make. Which of the three extraordinary men she is falling in love with - Jed, Peter or Tyler C. - will she send home? Find out on night one of the two-night, history-making, live season finale event, MONDAY, JULY 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Hannah will be live in studio with Chris Harrison as she is reunited for the first time since that tearful day with the man she never dreamed she would say goodbye to. Has he gotten over his heartbreak? Does she have any regrets about her decision?

Now with two bachelors left, who both have captured a piece of Hannah's heart, it is time to introduce them to her family. What happens if her family gets in the way of what should be Hannah's happiest moment and her life-changing decision? What will win out - her head or her heart?

Part 2 begins with the final 2 (and perhaps LCD if not part of Part 1) and the FRC.  The final 2 men will sit down with Hannah on Part 2 to discuss what happened in Greece and what's happened since (eg the spoilers and People Magazine article):

Part 2" - America watched live on Monday night as a heartbroken Hannah said goodbye to one more man. Now, she must put everything on the line with her final two bachelors to see if she will be with her soul mate at the end of her journey on night two of the two-night, live special season finale event on "The Bachelorette," TUESDAY, JULY 30 (8:00-10:01p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL)

Hannah will return to appear live in studio with Chris Harrison and her two final men to discuss their feelings on that final day in Greece and what has happened since. What does the future hold for all of them?

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:16 pm

I think we will see the frc Tuesday night and Monday will end on a cliffhanger right as the first guy is getting out of the limo. Why spoil their big trump card on night 1?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:18 pm

I don't think they can give away who Hannah chose on the first night. You risk losing people for the second night.

I think we will see a lot more from F3 ceremony, maybe hannah even stops it and comes back, I think we will follow Peter for a bit after his elimination showing how distraught he was (I'm sure they have plenty of footage they can use to stretch this out), Peter will get time alone and with Hannah on the couch, and then we go back and do MTPs (they probably have a lot of footage here too they can use to drag out the episode) and maybe start LCDs.

I think two hours is plenty for Jed and Tyler. If Tyler is let go early in the ep and doesn't even get a chance to propose, that will cut time from the FRC as well. For all we know, maybe there wasnt even a FRC.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:19 pm

Alanna wrote:I think we will see the frc Tuesday night and Monday will end on a cliffhanger right as the first guy is getting out of the limo. Why spoil their big trump card on night 1?
Their big trump card isn’t the FRC though, it’s the Jed breakup. I think they’ll show a clip from the breakup like they did with Arie when he was dumping Becca. I think his format is the one most likely to be replicated.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think we will see the frc Tuesday night and Monday will end on a cliffhanger right as the first guy is getting out of the limo. Why spoil their big trump card on night 1?
Their big trump card isn’t the FRC though, it’s the Jed breakup. I think they’ll show a clip from the breakup like they did with Arie when he was dumping Becca. I think his format is the one most likely to be replicated.
Oh was the frc the first night? I don’t remember. Then I agree with you. They like to repeat.

OTOH, this new crew has been pretty fire (we’re still largely unspoiled), so I can see them mixing things up.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I totally agree with this. It’s the breakup that will bring everyone back on Tuesday.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Oh was the frc the first night? I don’t remember. Then I agree with you. They like to repeat.

OTOH, this new crew has been pretty fire (we’re still largely unspoiled), so I can see them mixing things up.
Yeah I just saw the synopsis again and checked and Tuesday’s 2 hours too so I changed my mind and think Night 2 starts with FRC.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Yeah I just saw the synopsis again and checked and Tuesday’s 2 hours too so I changed my mind and think Night 2 starts with FRC.

Yeah. I agree. I think Night 2 is FRC and the aftermath. So much aftermath!

It will be interesting to see where Tyler slides in during the Night 2 line-up. The girlfriend rumors are so public that they can't be ignored at this point. As soon as Hannah picks Jed -- Tyler's breakup becomes secondary to Jed and his girlfriend. B/c yes, while Hannah did dump the "Unicorn" but she dumped the unicorn for a liar and cheater...which is just so much worse.

Can TPTB realistically trot out Tyler, discuss H&T's break-up without touching on her picking a guy who Tyler was buddies with AND has a girlfriend back home? TPTB can get away with ignoring Jed's scandals on MTA but they can't here. And, I really want to hear Tyler's take on the news. Did Jed give him a heads-up?

I would love to see all three on the couch at the same time -- that would be amazing!!!

Last edited by North on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:40 pm

*deleted

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:44 pm

^^^ thanks for clearing it up. So first night peter elimination and mtp and lcd picking out rings etc etc. maybe even Hannah falling night 1

Night2 Frc and all the aftermath. Breakup and Chris talks with guys separately and together with Hannah. Any ideas if they bring Tyler on first? Then he comes back later? Would they announce DWTS or wait in that?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:45 pm

North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Yeah. I agree. I think Night 2 is FRC and the aftermath. So much aftermath!

It will be interesting to see where Tyler slides in during the Night 2 line-up. The girlfriend rumors are so public that they can't be ignored at this point. As soon as Hannah picks Jed -- Tyler's breakup becomes secondary to Jed and his girlfriend. B/c yes, while Hannah did dump the "Unicorn" but she dumped the unicorn for a liar and cheater...which is just so much worse.

Can TPTB realistically trot out Tyler, discuss H&T's break-up without touching on her picking a guy who Tyler was buddies with AND has a girlfriend back home? TPTB can get away with ignoring Jed's scandals on MTA but they can't here. And, I really want to hear Tyler's take on the news. Did Jed give him a heads-up?

I would love to see all three on the couch at the same time -- that would be amazing!!!
I think they’ll show the frc and Hannah dumping Tyler and choosing jed.

Then cut to Hannah on the couch and they bring out jed and it’s a huge brouhaha on the gf & taped breakup and then them crying/whining on the couch live.

Then they whisk jed away never to be seen again (I hope). Back to Hannah by herself- how hard it’s been, how she’s disappointed blahblah.

Then they’ll bring out Tyler last, assuming there’s a happy ending. If there isn’t a happy ending, I think they’ll bring him out last anyway but send him away after 2 minutes and Hannah will end up alone with Chris as a strong woman etc.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121