SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:24 am

IrelandRose wrote:
GypsySarah wrote:Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Most likely, Monday's episode ends with Luke coming back at the F3 RC, so with all that drama, the episode ends before she gives out roses.

This! And it’s not the first time this has happened and F3 was at the ATFR.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:31 am

CHO wrote:Although for me there was undeniable chemistry between Tyler and Hannah, I keep wondering - was Tyler kept around (remember night one - she didn't seek him out and he didn't seek her out - maybe because she thought he was a player? or maybe just not the one for her ) to keep the viewers??  For me Luke and Jed did nothing.  No life or excitement with either of those two.  Maybe for some reason she really fell in love with Jed - so producers want to keep up all the suspense (and Tyler scenes are hot) til the very last second to keep us interested.  Same for Peter - keeps the viewers.

This makes sense to me. After the ultra boring sit down with Chris Harrison episode, I didn’t have much interest in watching the rest of the season. All of the possible Tyler-Hannah remix got me interested again, with a side of social media shenanigans. Now, I just feel like the viewers/fans are being played just like the “players/cast” were. Personally, the drop in engagement by Tyler on insta could be a clue-perhaps he is just over it and ready to move on with his life (which looks to be a pretty solid one). I’m not really interested in a continuation of the Luke P show and it sounds like the MTA is going to be just that. IMO

The answer I’m seeking probably won’t be shown until the 2nd night of AFR, and even then I’m not sure i’ll get it. And then I ask myself, why do I care anyway?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:43 am

I don't think Hannah not talking to Tyler on night 1 necessarily shows any disinterest by either of them.

There are only so many hours for her to interact with each guy. This time around they had the crap with the girls spying on the guys and talking to Hannah that took away from that time. Along with her pulling Scott and kicking him out. Tyler was not the only guy she didn't talk to.

However, I wonder if things might have been different if he had been able to talk to her and tell her that he was there just for her. She said at MTA that is a reason she kept Luke around. He made her feel wanted.

I honestly think 30 people is too many on that first night. Cut back on the number of contestants and let the lead have more time to interact with them. How many other gems were let go on night 1 in the past because of not having enough time to spend with each contestant.

mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:04 pm

This might explain the change in format for the MTA and maybe Luke abruptly leaving. It is said that filming ran late to about 9:15 pm pdt. Luke (and his brother who was their for support) had to catch the redeye back to Atlanta to attend his sister in law's brother's wedding that took place yesterday. MTA was always going to be the Luke show so the producers wanted to get his interview first. So since they ran late and Hannah talked to him he wasn't needed and could head to the airport. I am not a fan of Luke's but I am going to hate the edit that makes it Luke just stormed off set when it wasn't what happen, jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz4dgVoH7Xl/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Hannah specifically mentioned during the BUILD interview post show that she had Tyler on her radar since night 1 even though he didn't talk to her. She was clearly interested in him, imo. She tells him during the RC on the 2nd episode that she loves the way he looks at her. If she's noticing little details like that, then I have to say that's someone that is very fascinated to know more about that person. She clearly noticed he was looking at her from afar and liked it. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:49 pm

ttimmons wrote:Been trying to keep up and answer everyones questions.  Someone asked earlier if Hannah and Dustin talked and no, they didn't.

GuardianAngel wrote:@ttimmons Welcome1 and thanks for the info!

Was Mike sitting at the end or ?

He was!

Thank you!!

For those who are interested, have a look at previous potential leads that sat at the end.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:58 pm

suzq wrote:I was just on Reddit and I find the comments about the Windmill s*x interesting in a psychological/sociological way.  There is some consensus that people think that because she was intimate with Peter then he had to actually have been her real F2.  Really?  Maybe she just wanted to have sex with him.  Maybe she was able to separate the two things.  If it were a guy, would people be questioning it?  Probably not.  I think Hannah really took to the role of Bachelorette as possibly giving her license to be, act and say things that she wouldn't normally.  It could allow her to have been more detached than she normally is, too.  IMO.

Wouldn’t that indicate she wasn’t looking for a husband ? Having sex with Peter undetached just because she wanted to and not because she had feelings for him? She was just looking to have fun? I have always thought Hannah was serious about an engagement, which is why I thought no way was Peter windmill guy because I see no feelings on her end re Peter and nothing between them. Color me shocked that it looks like she slept with him anyway. She can sleep with guys she has no feelings for, her choice, but I don’t think it’s crazy to question whether it indicates she really wants to settle down.

How can Tyler not look back at this and go ok so she had no problem sleeping with him, but I got a hard time, why is that? Hannah can do what she wants with her body and treat the men differently if she wants. But I do believe most guys in Tyler’s shoes would be a little confused and not feel great after watching her with Peter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm

I have no doubt that Hannah didn't have feelings of some kind for all of her F3.

Fantasy suites (and sex) are just another piece of the equation to her finding the right person for her. Evidently she had stronger feelings for Tyler and Jed than she did for Peter.

I still say the picture of her sobbing at the F3RC is when she lets Peter go.

mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:08 pm

I'm sure dealing with Luke and having to let go of Peter (particularly if both were having a hard time with it) -- I would definitely be sobbing, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:13 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I have no doubt that Hannah didn't have feelings of some kind for all of her F3.

Fantasy suites (and sex) are just another piece of the equation to her finding the right person for her.  Evidently she had stronger feelings for Tyler and Jed than she did for Peter.

I still say the picture of her sobbing at the F3RC is when she lets Peter go.

I agree. As much as I like Peter, I think he would've fallen in love with whomever the Bachelorette was. IMO, the TPTB haven't shown anything other than a physical connection between the two and his amazing family. There's no obstacle, no challenge for their relationship -- just going by the editing, he was never going to be F1 or F2.

Can't wait to see how it all shakes out!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:21 pm

@summerfun1980

I just think so many assumptions are being drawn right now based on what we are seeing on our screens presently, stuff that actually happened 2 months ago.  Roughly 20,000 things have happened in these people's lives since Windmill-gate and FSDs. More so than a normal season, even.  In real time for this season is more intense and action packed than the show. I get it, we analyze what we are currently viewing and that affects people's moods, so obviously we discuss, but I still don't find it totally relevant to present day evidence, but maybe that's me.  

We are also still missing huge pieces of filming and story, like the most important parts have yet to even air. So any sweeping declarations about just how we think Hannah/Tyler/Jed/Peter felt in those last few days of filming are missing huge chunks of information imo.

I think that love is complicated, and especially complicated in a convoluted situation like this where one person is dating/seeing multiple people concurrently. They all know what they signed up for. I think Tyler is a grown azz man and knows his feelings.  He knows what his heart wants.  If he wants to be with Hannah, 10/10 he should go for it cause life with regrets is awful.  If not, that's fine too.  But I trust him to know what he can and cannot handle about whatever did or didn't go on during filming.  I think considering he wasn't even initially F1, he already knows how strong her relationship was with others (Jed)...  he's just gotta do what he feels is right for his heart and either get over it, or not.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:50 pm

But what exactly is the present day evidence? I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that. Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze