SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:10 am

Well, even though I didn't think that Hannah and Peter were a great match -- I definitely feel for him. He must have been devastated to be sent home at F3 afterward.

suzq

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 am

Also going to add one of bachelor.spoilers sources at taping also says that Hannah mention Tyler when talking about fantasy suites and the clapping at Tyler's name mention was very loud.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 am

The spoiler insta account/reddit mod is stating that they can confirm Peter was the windmill guy. Still confused as to why she would randomly mention Tyler when talking about fantasy suites but we'll find out everything in due time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:16 am

ttimmons wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
ttimmons wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@ttimmons  Did Hannah say anything in her interview about the guys at the MTA besides Luke? Just want to make sure her part wasn't totally about him.

Also did Hannah get the "Are you happy?" question the lead general gets at the tell alls?

She basically just talked about Luke and Mike.

No she didn't.
Thank you. Do you remember anything else interesting that happen? Really don't know what else to ask you. sorry.

It's hard to remember every detail since we were taping for so long.
Hannah talked about how insecure she was becoming The Bachelorette and disappointing the guys because they were cast well before she was announced to the world.  It also made her insecure wondering about the guys intentions: coming on the show for fame, career or recognition. (maybe was a snide remark for Jed?)
She started talking about this when asked about how she felt about Luke/how he became her frontrunner. He made it clear to her that he was there for her. So she thought "at least one of these guys is here for me".
Thanks for all you shared with us.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:09 am

The explanation Hannah gave about how Luke helped her to feel less insecure makes sense to me. I seem to remember an article early in the season where Hannah was freaking out over her acne, and worrying that the show wouldn't want her as the lead because of it. And I remember thinking, you are Miss Alabama and you are still worried about acne? You would think that winning a beauty pageant would be the ultimate confidence booster.

I understand why she felt the need to apologize for keeping Luke around for so long, but in the end, I feel that it hurt her most of all. I wonder if the producers wanted to give him an early exit from MTA at least in part for his own safety and security. Or maybe they felt that everyone had had enough of him.

As for the FS and elsewhere, I don't care if she had sex with all of them or none of them, but I think it should be a private matter between her and her partner(s). Personally, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of Tyler, but that's me. :uptonogood
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:53 am

I was just on Reddit and I find the comments about the Windmill s*x interesting in a psychological/sociological way. There is some consensus that people think that because she was intimate with Peter then he had to actually have been her real F2. Really? Maybe she just wanted to have sex with him. Maybe she was able to separate the two things. If it were a guy, would people be questioning it? Probably not. I think Hannah really took to the role of Bachelorette as possibly giving her license to be, act and say things that she wouldn't normally. It could allow her to have been more detached than she normally is, too. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:10 am

suzq wrote:I was just on Reddit and I find the comments about the Windmill s*x interesting in a psychological/sociological way.  There is some consensus that people think that because she was intimate with Peter then he had to actually have been her real F2.  Really?  Maybe she just wanted to have sex with him.  Maybe she was able to separate the two things.  If it were a guy, would people be questioning it?  Probably not.  I think Hannah really took to the role of Bachelorette as possibly giving her license to be, act and say things that she wouldn't normally.  It could allow her to have been more detached than she normally is, too.  IMO.

I absolutely agree with you on that one. Hannah really seem to know to separate the 2 given the talk with Tyler. I really seen nothing to indicate Peter was nothing but f4, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:20 am

I'm honestly over the conversations about who was the real F2, F3, whatever. And didn't Peter unfollow Hannah like a month ago and he hasn't done much promoting the show. I always got the sense he was over the whole thing. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:26 am

I think Hannah led Peter on and broke his heart.  But it looks like she didn’t do the same with Tyler.  Maybe that is why they are still friends.

If Peter was just F4, and she slept with him in a windmill, Hannah is not ready for a committed relationship IMO.  She wants to date around, sleep around.  I don’t diss it.  I like Hannah.  But she’s not ready to settle down with one man.  IMO

I don’t think any pairing would’ve worked with Hannah’s mindset, regardless of Jed’s gf, they still wouldn’t of worked IMO.  

We still don’t know she had sex with Tyler, though.  They went to the FS but she couldv’e pumped the breaks with him because she had sex with Peter and realized it was a mistake because there was no way she was going to choose him.  IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:38 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had sex with all of the final 3, Jed because he was her F1, and Tyler and Peter because she was super hot for them! 

ITA with @suzq and @smg2587 that she really seemed to be able to separate the physical lust side from the emotional love side. She lusted for Tyler and Peter, but she loved Jed  mentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4103285151 

Peter may well have had his heart broken, all the talk from his family on the HTD were that he falls hard, and loves being in love, but IMO he also has his eye on the prize of being next Bach, and being heartbroken plays into that well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:47 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think Hannah led Peter on and broke his heart.  But it looks like she didn’t do the same with Tyler.  Maybe that is why they are still friends.

If Peter was just F4, and she slept with him in a windmill, Hannah is not ready for a committed relationship IMO.  She wants to date around, sleep around.  I don’t diss it.  I like Hannah.  But she’s not ready to settle down with one man.  IMO

I don’t think any pairing would’ve worked with Hannah’s mindset, regardless of Jed’s gf, they still wouldn’t of worked IMO.  

We still don’t know she had sex with Tyler, though.  They went to the FS but she couldv’e pumped the breaks with him because she had sex with Peter and realized it was a mistake because there was no way she was going to choose him.  IMO
And to clarify, Peter was her F3 and Luke was F4. Also, it is important for a long-term relationship to have a good physical / sexual relationship and in that bubble speedy environment they have to make some choices that do not compare to the real world. They do know and sign up for it ahead of time and we actually do not know how much or little or with whom she’s had sex with ...despite the sound bites that is thrown at us for dramatic bait.
I’m not ready to judge her on speculative information right now and am just following her journey as it is presented to us.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:00 am

Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy totally forgot that he liked the tweet of Lauren Zima stanning the windmill. If any guy can overlook what happened before he got the girl, it's Tyler IMO.
Gotta say that’s some weird behavior though. He can support without liking stuff about Peter and Hannah having sex. It either was Tyler she did it with or maybe Hannah and Peter are the final couple and Tyler is supportive of them. I just can’t see him liking that comment and also making the whip cream and cheery on top comment unless it’s him though.
I agree. I can’t you guys laugh out loud I’m trying but cannot. It’s too much for any future bf to make those comments and jokes. He can support without the jokes.

Hannah and Tyler seem very young millenial to me and joking about sex would be consistent with that. Nick is the one who brought up the windmill in captioning that pic with Tyler to be provocative and since everyone else is expressing an opinion on her having sex in a windmill, they both owned it and decided to just make fun of it. They just aren't prudish about sex which is consistent with how lots of people in their 20s are about sex these days. Tyler is clearly very sexual based on how we see him be with Hannah and he isn't shy (look at his modeling pics that he chooses to post and the massage clip or even him joking when in his kilt about Hannah speaking up if there's anything she'd like to see) and Hannah strikes me as a girl who will make a joke at her own expense ( because it's better to laugh than cry).

And I could see her sleeping with Peter, especially if he was her first date. And it may be why she would put the breaks on sleeping with anyone else. It's easy to get carried away on hormones- they're young, attracted to each other and in these uber romantic locales making these sweeping pronouncements about love. If she got caught up and then remembered the situation she's actually in and that sleeping with the guys in the FS takes away from the opportunity to spend time building emotional bonds than maybe she just changed her tack after that date. I don't think she knew who her F1 was. I think Peter was perfect on paper so she was trying to see if she could get there with him (but it was obvious she liked but didn't love him). I really believe that she was likely conflicted in each decision and that she didn't have a frontrunner so she was playing each relationship out until the very end. And honestly, I think she thought she loved Jed but that's because struggling Nashville musician with questionable intentions and kinda mean family fits what she seems to think she deserves- struggle love.

Do I think she still really likes Tyler? Of course. She's seeing all the same things America is seeing now that is making so many crazy for Tyler- things she didn't see like how he stands up for her, his feminism, and his expressed feelings for her (that he wasn't just feeding her lines, which he did a lot...they were just actually sincere). Add that to her pre-existing feelings and her being able to see through the fog of Luke P. and Jed's lies and her own admitted insecurity and she probably is kicking herself because it seems to me that Hannah and Tyler are actually a really good match. At 24, I cut her some slack because you live and learn and this situation probably broke a lot of bad relational patterns for her, like love doesn't have to be a struggle and you don't have to choose a fixer upper,  in a way nothing else but time and maturity usually would. Is she ready for marriage? No. Most people aren't at 24. Is Tyler ready? Probably also no. Even if they got engaged, they would probably date for years before really settling down- even Rachel and Bryan did that and they're in their 30s and Jojo and Jordan have been engaged for years.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze