SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:50 am

So when he walked away she cried and she admitted that she had blinders on with him. I wonder if he was F3 before the FS and thats why she didnt sleep with him. Their talking that night  made their relationship stronger imo a lot of her blinders were taken off  that and made her let go of Peter I believe. I do believe Tyler scared her and she couldnt let herself believe he really liked her... for real. Now afterwards, seeing it all play out,must imo be REALLY hard for Hannah.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
zackzugen wrote:i haven't watched the episode yet.  just let me know when some of  you commented, "she cried when tyler left".. it meant tyler had left the for the night (left the FS) only or left the program/filming? tq

no he left in  the morning after their overnight FS after breakfast and coffee..they kissed goodbye and they kind of both had tears i think? it was actually strange cause i thought usually its the lead that leaves right? but then he waved backed and they blew each other a kiss  beatingheart so emotional but anyway is it the MTA episode next week??
With Becca and Garrett, Becca left, she turned around and they blew each other a kiss - I think or was it a wave?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:32 am

thank you for the response. i have watched the scene when tyler left, his face shown some kind of frustration, maybe he already knew that hannah won't choose him. maybe they have talked about it that during the FS.
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 am

bluwavz wrote:

Don't agree with arguing over/about the bible and on Twitter of all places. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:06 am

Jolena wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:After watching her cry when she said goodbye to Tyler makes me believe even more that she loves him and he was her F1 pick and she's upset because she  knows what TPTB are gonna make her do to him (switch a roo) just like they did to Arie.  jmo

I honestly don’t think they ,made Arie do a switch.  He picked Becca and then regretted it.  I don’t see that applying this season.  Tyler was in the middle for the line up.  He was F2 at this point.  I don’t doubt Hannah regretted her decision post season but Jed was her F1 by this point.  All iMO.

I have to disagree. IF you go back and watch Arie's FS date with Lauren he actually tells her " you know it's going to get much harder before it gets easier". Arie said in one of his ITM mid show about Lauren " I love this girl". imo they are doing the same thing here with Hannah , Tyler & Jed. I don't think they ever had a Bachelorette do the switch and that's whats making this seem different but it's the same scenario. jmo

If they do a switch up each season,don't you think they would loose fans by the 100's?? It's not been that long since RE did his switch which thank God he did Becca found her a real man because if it. What would be the point of watching it? I know I would have no interest in watching.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:06 am

ReneeM wrote:K I couldn't live post because I was just focused on the episode but wow. Definitely the best episode of the season.

Peter's date was only physical, I know he said ily but everything else about it was sexual and that's it.

I thought it would bother me because Hannah basically curved Tyler but I ended up loving it. For the first time all season I thought she really saw Tyler for who he is outside of hot he is. He blew me away tonight, the way he respected her and was able to not make Hannah's decision about him and take it personally, just shows his character, he's just a gem of man/human honestly. Her emotions saying goodbye to him was unlike anything else with any of the other guys.

The way Jed has dissociated himself from the shady things he's doing like being dishonest with her and his all in nonstop talking about Luke's character and Luke hurting Hannah and disrespecting made my blood boil and gave me a mild headache.

Luke took that mild headache and just effing exploded it, he's a Christian in name only, he disrespected Hannah in basically every way possible tonight and is just going to further disrespect her by showing up again.

Overall, I can say with full confidence that Tyler is literally every single thing Hannah was looking for just as a person, she was crying when she had to say bye to him so all the doubts about her emotional investment are out the window for me, idk why she didn't pick him but it was 100% a mistake regardless of Jed being trifling. All Jmo.

My heart is still just kind of heavy after last night. So I’m just going to basically co-sign this. I agree with every single word.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:23 am

IMO Hannah was sad about leaving Tyler but she WAS leaving him and they both knew it.

Heck, she was hurt about losing Mike. She cried like crazy. I respect the fact that she wouldn’t sleep with Tyler because I think most of all she wanted to spare his feelings knowing her decision was made. She had already chosen Jed over everyone else.

IMO she truly loved and 100% chose Jed and IF, IF, IF he had been as honest as she trusted him to be, she would not have left him. It is so very clear she chose Jed and only him. She only left him because she had no choice, IMO. It wasn’t bravery, it was her only option after everything that came out.

I’m sure it scared her to know how completely she had been duped and embarrassed on national tv when she understood everything but at this point (tonight’s episode), it was not about Tyler. Her only conflict was Luke who set fire to his chances.

Later, he became the most logical repairman for her season and her image and her pride. That’s where we are right now. Repair, reset, rescue. Those negotiations offer pluses for Tyler. His team/management company will hopefully help ensure that he does what’s best for him whether it includes reuniting with Hannah or, not.
He has options on the table I’m sure from ABC. DWTS, The Bachelor, who knows? He’s a valuable commodity. She’s the current Bachelorette but, this season is assured and now for tptb, it’s about what comes next so the ball is very much in Tyler’s court whether he chooses Hannah or not. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 am

Hannah crying last night after the date with Tyler was so sad in so many ways imo. I think she cried because she knew he wasn’t f1 and also because she’d never been treated like that by a man and didn’t think it was even a “thing” she can expect from any man.

I really think that even if they don’t reunite, Tyler at least showed Hannah was is possible and how she can be treated and that’s worth a whole lot on its own too.

Overall, I think we’ve seen so much growth from little Hannah this season and she’s been a fantastic and realistic bachelorette. I’m still hopeful she and Tyler will find their way back but if they don’t, I think none of this has been a waste for Hannah as a human and a woman.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:15 am

Alanna wrote:Hannah crying last night after the date with Tyler was so sad in so many ways imo. I think she cried because she knew he wasn’t f1 and also because she’d never been treated like that by a man and didn’t think it was even a “thing” she can expect from any man.

I really think that even if they don’t reunite, Tyler at least showed Hannah was is possible and how she can be treated and that’s worth a whole lot on its own too.

Overall, I think we’ve seen so much growth from little Hannah this season and she’s been a fantastic and realistic bachelorette. I’m still hopeful she and Tyler will find their way back but if they don’t, I think none of this has been a waste for Hannah as a human and a woman.

I honestly think she didn't expect for Tyler to be so wonderful on their FSD and that after the date her tears were because she was genuinely confused again. She continually sought reasons to discount Tyler and he continued to not provide those reasons despite her efforts to manufacture some. It's so ironic that she mentioned that things were so easy and fun with him, which is such a contrast with her other 3 relationships. Bless her heart- she truly believed that love = conflict, difficulty, and struggle. What a gift in some ways for her to see this and hopefully realize that she deserves the type of love Tyler was offering- one where you're admired, respected, and cared for. I really feel for Hannah.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:Hannah crying last night after the date with Tyler was so sad in so many ways imo. I think she cried because she knew he wasn’t f1 and also because she’d never been treated like that by a man and didn’t think it was even a “thing” she can expect from any man.

I also think Hannah was crying last night after their date because she knew he was not her final 1. And she really, really, likes Tyler. Tyler also looked sad when he left their date in the morning because he knew also. However, I do believe they became VERY close after their date. The clues are there with all the “pillow” talk comments. This is also carrying over into real life.

I am hopeful they will find their way back to each other but if they don’t, they have an incredible bond which we are seeing play out not only on tv but in their exchanges on twitter, Instagram etc. I actually can see them being extremely close friends, like visiting each other close. I can see Hannah visiting Jupiter Florida and NYC. I can see Tyler visiting Hannah in LA while she does DWTS (if she does it) and Alabama. Even though I am hopeful and would rather see them reunite romantically, it is still a win-win for me to see their amazing friendship unfold in real life. She has none of that with any of the other guys. At least not yet.

Still curious what she is doing in LA long term with her 6 suitcases. And curious what Tyler is doing in La before the afr. Either he is negotiating the bachelor gig or some other business. (Modeling, DWTS, etc etc) if they are just good friends, no they have not seen each other but they are definitely talking to each other.

We will know at afr what their status is. Plenty of time to debate if Tyler should be the bachelor if Hannah and Tyler do not reunite romantically.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:36 am

Bottom line for me is, Hannah took her blinders off too late, and it unfortunately cost her a shot at happiness. She'll live. And if Tyler wants to be the Bachelor, I'm rooting him on. He deserves it. (I 10000% believe TPTB will try and lock down a contract with him asap, Tyler as Bachelor is better for them than Tyler with Hannah)

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:38 am

Didn't Hannah say that her parents' marriage has been difficult? I think that may her model for intimacy. If she's clashing with a partner (as she did with Jed in the day portion of the FS, or Luke, previously,) then to her, they're making progress.

As for DWTS, yes, I think the show would love to have Tyler. All the female pros would want him as their partner. They could teach him how to dance! He would get about a quarter million from being the Bachelor, and another quarter million from DWTS, along with all of the promotions and partnerships. That man is going to make bank.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape