SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:04 pm

Bachelor.spoilers on reddit just post that she has confirmation also that it was Peter in the windmill. But also says that this news was not from MTA or anything shown on there. I am guessing she got it from Peter's friends who she is close to.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:18 pm

smg2587 wrote:Bachelor.spoilers on reddit just post that she has confirmation also that it was Peter in the windmill. But also says that this news was not from MTA or anything shown on there. I am guessing she got it from Peter's friends who she is close to.

That's brutal if true. Getting dumped after having sex several times and likely overnight in the FS too. I may be a prude but I can't wrap my head around sleeping with three people within one/two weeks or so. No way in hell I would be able to compartmentalize.

Disappointment after another disappointment. Please end this season so I can get off of this crazy rollercoaster, I keep getting sucked in even though I want to out myself. laugh out loud
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:26 pm

That "I did it twice" part was frakenbait, imo. We did not see Hannah utter does words in that itm.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:32 pm

Well we really only know she had sex with F1 and Peter. That’s only. We don’t know she slept with Tyler. And I don’t think we can assume he did because he made F2, especially if she was set on Jed because then who was F2, 3 w/e didn’t matter. He might be able to support her and joke around about windmill sex because they are friends and he’s not emotionally attached in that way. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Well we really only know she had sex with F1 and Peter.  That’s only. We don’t know she slept with Tyler.  And I don’t think we can assume he did because he made F2, especially if she was set on Jed because then who was F2, 3 w/e didn’t matter.  He might be able to support her and joke around about windmill sex because they are friends and he’s not emotionally attached in that way.  JMO
i think it’s possible she didn’t sleep with tyler too. on the mta it sounds like tyler’s name was brought up as an example of the fantasy suite not necessarily being about sex. also people at the mta commented on how they cut to tyler’s face when she discusses sex at the f3 rc. that could be because tyler realizes he’s the only one she didn’t sleep with. I find it hard to believe jed and tyler would be such buddies (for a while anyway)if both had sex with her. and finally seems very strange for her and tyler to joke about windmill sex he had with another man. i think it they were joking about how everyone assumes/wants it to be them two. that’s the sort of inside joke you have with a friend.

with all that said, if she slept with peter who she didn’t seem to like as much as Tyler to me, why wouldn’t she sleep with tyler who she likes better imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Well we really only know she had sex with F1 and Peter.  That’s only. We don’t know she slept with Tyler.  And I don’t think we can assume he did because he made F2, especially if she was set on Jed because then who was F2, 3 w/e didn’t matter.  He might be able to support her and joke around about windmill sex because they are friends and he’s not emotionally attached in that way.  JMO
i think it’s possible she didn’t sleep with tyler too. on the mta it sounds like tyler’s name was brought up as an example of the fantasy suite not necessarily being about sex. also people at the mta commented on how they cut to tyler’s face when she discusses sex at the f3 rc. that could be because tyler realizes he’s the only one she didn’t sleep with. I find it hard to believe jed and tyler would be such buddies (for a while anyway)if both had sex with her. and finally seems very strange for her and tyler to joke about she had with another man. i think it they were joking bout how everyone assumed it’s them two which also makes me think they didn’t have sex. that’s the sort of inside joke you have with a friend.

with all that said, if she slept with peter who she didn’t seem to like as much as Tyler to me, why wouldn’t she sleep with tyler who she likes better imo.

I think Peter’s FD might’ve been first and she realized she made a mistake because she knew she wasn’t going to choose him. They would’ve caused her to pump the breaks with Tyler IMO. Perhaps she and Tyler had a good FD just talking. She was honest with him about Peter and maybe told him she was going to be Jed. This could be why he is the only one taking up for her now. She didn’t lead him on and break his heart. All JMO I think this makes the most sense and explains all the social media stuff. He’s the only guy left in the F4 she is cool with. I’m sure she likes Peter fine but he probably has issues with her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:51 pm

I have a real hard time believing that she told Tyler that it was going to be Jed she chose in the FS.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:52 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
i think it’s possible she didn’t sleep with tyler too. on the mta it sounds like tyler’s name was brought up as an example of the fantasy suite not necessarily being about sex. also people at the mta commented on how they cut to tyler’s face when she discusses sex at the f3 rc. that could be because tyler realizes he’s the only one she didn’t sleep with. I find it hard to believe jed and tyler would be such buddies (for a while anyway)if both had sex with her. and finally seems very strange for her and tyler to joke about windmill sex he had with another man. i think it they were joking about how everyone assumes/wants it to be them two. that’s the sort of inside joke you have with a friend.

Just going to put this out there. I do believe she slept with all 3. From everything I read no one could hear the context Tyler's name was brought up during MTA because the crowd was cheering so loud when they heard his name. But I don't think sex is what made Tyler's fs special is why she brought it up. Also from what I am seeing Peter's whole date was more physical than anything. The first part of Tyler's date was also very physical. So when she got to Tyler's night portion she may wanted to not focus on the physical at that point. From everything I see Hannah can separate physical and emotional connections. And to me wanting to focus on both with Tyler mans more than just the focus on the physical with Peter. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:54 pm

^^ Curious to know why?  You don’t think some leads are honest with their F2s?  I can see Hannah choosing to be honest with Tyler.  Also we have nothing from the FRC.  We don’t even know if Tyler proposed.  They could’ve had a nice LCD after an open and honest FD and had a sweet goodbye during the date.

She obviously could’ve slept with all three.  But Tyler is the only one that we can’t say for certain.  It’s just an assumption because he is F2.

Also three guys in three days is a lot. Most women, even super sexual women, would not be comfortable with that. I don’t know how Hannah went from telling Colton she felt guilty about having premaritel sex and only have three boyfriends to sleeping with three guys in three days. That would be very odd. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:01 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:^^ Curious to know why?  You don’t think some leads are honest with their F2s?  I can see Hannah choosing to be honest with Tyler.  Also we have nothing from the FRC.  We don’t even know if Tyler proposed.  They could’ve had a nice LCD after an open and honest FD and had a sweet goodbye during the date.

She obviously could’ve slept with all three.  But Tyler is the only one that we can’t say for certain.  It’s just an assumption because he is F2.
From what RS said Tyler was ready to propose but it didn't come to that. Sp he was willing but didn't have to get down on one knee. I don't think she would tell her f2 until it was time to dump them, imo. Also from what her family has shared on sm they loved Tyler after meeting him. So I don't think he would work hard to impress her family if she let him know that info. Plus why would she tell the f2 but not her family. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:04 am

No, I don't believe that most are honest with their F2 especially during FS week. She had him meet her family . If that were the case and she was all in with Jed at that point -- why not do what Colton did and flip the script and not even go through the motions? I do believe that she has been very honest with Tyler, but it is from being post-show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:10 am

^Because she had a show to finish.  Lol I can see Tyler going along with it.  I can also see Hannah’s family liking Tyler just because he’s a good guy and good to Hannah.  But do we even know that Tyler met her family?

I don’t think RS knows what happened in Greece, which is why he said Tyler won and doubled-down after he was initially asked to check his sources.  It seems RS doesn’t really know what happened during FS and LCD.

I don’t think it will be obvious to viewers that Tyler isn’t really in the competition.  

This is all just a theory of course.  But I think it explains why Tyler and Jed were so buddy buddy but Jed and Peter were not.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape