SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:36 am

Oh my gawddd jed laugh out loud laugh out loud I feel like the show is purposefully and deliberately editing him to a mustachioed villain lmaoo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:39 am

Alanna wrote:Oh my gawddd jed laugh out loud laugh out loud I feel like the show is purposefully and deliberately editing him to a mustachioed villain lmaoo

I wish they could edit him out completely before the final rose.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:57 am

Alanna wrote:Oh my gawddd jed laugh out loud laugh out loud I feel like the show is purposefully and deliberately editing him to a mustachioed villain lmaoo

Right??!

I noticed it big time with his little tirade/speech at the end of last episode about Luke. Super clueless, and ironic, and sad. The show is having some subtle fun with this one. laugh out loud I’m actually kind of a tiny bit looking forward to the proposal, cause you just know the show is going to shade the hell out of it. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:59 am

sosleepy wrote:

Right??!

I noticed it big time with his little tirade/speech at the end of last episode about Luke. Super clueless, and ironic, and sad. The show is having some subtle fun with this one. laugh out loud I’m actually kind of a tiny bit looking forward to the proposal, cause you just know the show is going to shade the hell out of it. laugh out loud

Yep. It’s been all downhill for our buddy Jedediah since episode 5b. I’m gonna die hearing Hannah say he’s her soulmate and whatever $hit the ettes say abt their f1’s though. Ugh. Cringing already.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Idlemess wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I love that Tyler always, always makes it about them. He uses “us” language so much, and it always feels so warm to me. I noticed it going  all the way back to his first date - “I feel really strong about us.”

“Cheers to chasing OUR dreams” and “To me and you, Hannah.” Sigh.

Everyone else is so second rate compared to this guy. My God, I hope she gets a second chance with him.

There’s a motivational speaker and his name is Tyler. He’ll do well in his charity endeavors.

Oh wow they are editing Jed in such a unflattering way but hey, he said what he said and made it SO easy for TPTB.  Compare this to everything that comes out of Tyler’s mouth about his queen Hannah!! Yikes. I’m hoping Tannah gets their second chance and at least agree to see where it goes.  I would be surprised if they didn’t.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:15 pm

I think the edit is actually brilliant this season. Knowing what we know about who the final 4 are in real life and then watching the arc of each one’s edit, it’s absolutely gut wrenching to watch Hannah screw this up so badly. They have shown us every bit of Tyler and Pete’s good, every bit of Jed and Luke’s bad, and every bit of Hannah’s inability to discern the truth in all of it. I have personally never rooted AGAINST a spoiled F1 and FOR a spoiled F2 like I am this season. I would love for Tyler and Hannah to overcome all of the obstacles that have been thrown at them and come back for an epic win in over-time!

(Can you all tell that we are playing our last weekend of summer baseball and high school football is already on this Momma’s brain?)
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:37 pm

They are editing him like crazy wherever they can. It’s going to get much worse for Jed. I don’t care for him in the least, but also have very little interest in watching him crash & burn post ATFR.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Idlemess wrote:Fantasy Suite question here. 
What are the implications.
Lead can choose to have sex with the F3.
What is the timeframe between the dates?
Lead is supposedly in love with F1 but possibly sleeps with other F2/3... and it’s all okay? Okayyyy!!!!

Normally there is an off day between the dates. The filming schedule thread should have the schedule sleuthed when filming was going on.

There is probably post date filming TPTB need to do as well as other production duties the lead would be involved in so having a day between each date gives time for that.

Although I do think there was no day off between date # 3 and Luke's date. Hopefully Jed was the 3rd date and it ended earlier than normal in the morning!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:43 pm

jojo47 wrote:

They are editing him like crazy wherever they can. It’s going to get much worse for Jed. I don’t care for him in the least, but also have very little interest in watching him crash & burn post ATFR.

Colton and Ben have both come out against Jed, about how his behavior is so hurtful and disrespectful for the lead. Colton said it best - there should be no coming back from this. I hope Jed makes like Bentley and we never hear about him again after 7/30.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Colton and Ben have both come out against Jed, about how his behavior is so hurtful and disrespectful for the lead. Colton said it best - there should be no coming back from this. I hope Jed makes like Bentley and we never hear about him again after 7/30.
There are multiple leads that have come out against Jed. Rachel and Nick have also been on Jed from the beginning (especially Rachel).

Tbh, I don't get a sense Jed is all that self aware ("Scott sucks"). I wouldn't be surprised if he came back for BIP trying to get a redemption edit. All jmo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:57 pm

dee wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

There are multiple leads that have come out against Jed. Rachel and Nick have also been on Jed from the beginning (especially Rachel).

Tbh, I don't get a sense Jed is all that self aware ("Scott sucks"). I wouldn't be surprised if he came back for BIP trying to get a redemption edit. All jmo.

IA on the hope that Jed is like Bentley & disappears. If he chooses a BIP slot, as @dee suggests, after what he’s experienced this season, he’s setting himself up for more of the same misery. IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:58 pm

I don't think Jed will disappear but he may be persona non grata in BN. Like @dee said "I don't get a sense Jed is all that self aware". Maybe he should try to get on one of the MTV trashy reality shows. He would fit right in with some of those contestants!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape