SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 84 of 90 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:50 pm

The girl who runs Bachlore.spoiler IG page still thinks something is not right with what RS posted. She thinks Hannah is single. Whatever, it all seems like a shitshow now. She definitely has the video from the bar with the alleged drunk Jed is being grabby. Says his own friend are shocked that he is the new F1. They are messaging her to confirm the new spoilers because they themselves can't believe it.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm

@misslurking Thanks for bringing that over! Very interesting.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Diana wrote:Ok but like this a total JoJo situation right? Tyler is SO loved they have to give it to him right? Or am I just being delusional again... Ugh this is by far the most heartbreaking outcome for me but honestly think Tyler will benefit in the long run. Imho

This is how I feel. Tyler or bust.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

I found it interesting that she also posted that Peter and Tyler are looking to move in together in NYC. Peter wants to be closer to the Delta NY hub according to her.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Wait - so there actually is video proof of Jed being handsy with a girl at a bar, it's just not allowed to be posted publicly yet?! His own friends can't believe he's engaged because of how he's been acting?! Yikes. Good luck Hannah. I miss the good old days when the baddy F1s just had inactive dating profiles still up laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:54 pm

misslurking wrote:The girl who runs Bachlore.spoiler IG page still thinks something is not right with what RS posted.  She thinks Hannah is single. Whatever, it all seems like a shitshow now. She definitely has the video from the bar with the alleged drunk Jed is being grabby. Says his own friend are shocked that he is the new F1. They are messaging her to confirm the new spoilers because they themselves can't believe it.

Whoa....that video may just leak in due time IMO. I am sure since this girl has seen it that others on Reddit have as well especially the mods. If Ashley Spivey is still a Reddit mod then RS will see it too since they are friends, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Can we pause for a second and talk about what we know for sure? Jed liking posts from girls saying they are local and to marry them. Not to mention being the next Bachelor, which is secondary, but also problematic to me. Has there ever been a F1 more brazenly disgusting? Like this $hit has Ed and Jef beat. They at least managed to put on a good show. Like dude, control your horny for like a few weeks, please. He’s gross.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:55 pm

whit90 wrote:JMO If these so called rumors were true and I myself won’t believe them till I see proof. I would probably guess that Hannah is aware of them. I am sure that someone has either dm’ed her or she has read the comments herself. If she is happy with Jed than it is her choice to be with him not ours.
Tyler and Jed seem like they have a very strong friendship so he must not be that bad especially since all of the guys have said that he is the funniest in the house. JMO
Look I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything. We’re all entitled to our opinions and we all have different life experiences that shape those opinions. I think it’s very important to note though that the way men are in their friendships says nothing about how they treat their romantic partners, the way men are with their families says nothing about how they treat their romantic partners. There are people who are great friends/sons/brothers who make terrible spouses, people who are Christian who are abusive and use their Christianity as a shield. Someone being well liked by family, friends, casual acquaintances, etc, doesn’t mean that they can’t be a lot of unsavoury things behind closed doors.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:55 pm

misslurking wrote:The girl who runs Bachlore.spoiler IG page still thinks something is not right with what RS posted.  She thinks Hannah is single. Whatever, it all seems like a shitshow now. She definitely has the video from the bar with the alleged drunk Jed is being grabby. Says his own friend are shocked that he is the new F1. They are messaging her to confirm the new spoilers because they themselves can't believe it.

Uh, RS is not going to eat crow twice.  laugh out loud laugh out loud   I say he has proof, physical proof, such as a photo.  Jmo.

ETA: He said the information I have "seen", not was told. He has photographic evidence. IMO.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:56 pm

She also said that a watch party Jed got visibly upset and told a friend “my heart hurts” watching their date.

I still think we are missing something. I think she either ended the season single and starting casually dating Jed post-show or she dumped Jed post-show and the SHVs were filmed breakups.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:58 pm

@Hawaii Girl she isn't getting the consent to post the video publically.

She also added later that knowing RS he won't post an updated spoiler without having real proof that Jed is F1. It just doesn't add up to what she has been hearing all along and what she heard was that Jed is 100% single.

Yes Tyler and Peter have been looking for a house in NYC together. Peter had a breakdown when Hannah had dumped him. Also said among the sources F3 today said something to the effect of "RS knows nothing"

poop show I told you. Makes sense why Hannah looked so upsetish during her first round of press run. Also makes sense why she seems to never want to live tweet about anything. Also interesting that she said EP 4 was her favourite !!

I am exhausted just writing this.

Last edited by misslurking on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:Can we pause for a second and talk about what we know for sure? Jed liking posts from girls saying they are local and to marry them. Not to mention being the next Bachelor, which is secondary, but also problematic to me. Has there ever been a F1 more brazenly disgusting? Like this $hit has Ed and Jef beat. They at least managed to put on a good show. Like dude, control your horny for like a few weeks, please. He’s gross.

I will say it again, he liked other posts as well. Imho, he just goes on a liking spree on his IG. I checked a lot of the comments and he didn't just like the "Jed for Bachelor" or "I want to marry you" comments, but you may not agree and that's fine.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 90 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye