SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 82 of 90 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 86 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by philphan Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:The thing with Arie is it was alleged past behavior not current. Same with Jordan. Even the dating app thing was cleared up by him. With Jed it’s past and current behavior . Like really current . Jmo

Anyone can say they saw this or that, but it doesn't make it factual.  I don't know what Jed has done post show, but he would be pretty stupid to be hitting on girls and being engaged to Hannah at the same time.  Jm2c

Exactly! Social media gives many people license to say whatever they want, regardless if it ruins a person's reputation.
Show me the video and then I'll make judgment. Until then, it's just rumors, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:13 pm

I feel bad for Tyler's best female friend who had her motives constantly questioned and had to make her Instagram private when she was obviously just being a supportive friend to him when he was hurting.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:There were never any rumours about Jordan cheating on Jojo and for all the tea out there about him at the time, all the stories were at least a year and a half old. So Jordan had his poop together for at least a year before getting together with Jojo and the worst thing said about him was that he was a cheater. Jed is an alleged abuser and was at a bar at least 2 weeks ago trying to pick up girls at a bar whole Hannah was in Nashville. Apparently there's a video that's out there that people have seen but the person won't consent to the video being released publicly. Reality Steve has pretty much said the same thing. He's seen things, it's bad, but people won't come forward so he can't do anything.

I thought there were rumors about him being on Tinder.  question

He even posted a long email about it trying to defend himself.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Patience2415 wrote:Hannah and Jed will never break up because it is not the Christian thing to do, and he will not lose at this opportunity to be famous. Also, let's be real; she wanted Jed or Luke P from the start. She does see men like Tyler C as spiritually connect and ready for a committed relationship. Can we move on and start a campaign for Tyler C?

Christians can break up with people. I don’t know what gave you the idea we can’t do that. If she finds out he has in fact cheated on her or if either one is unhappy, no one says they have to stay together. Christian or not.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Whatever. I'm lowkey relieved for Tyler. Alllll of this mess is now Jed's problem, not his laugh out loud Not that Jed cares since he's too busy hitting on anything in a 5 foot radius laugh out loud 

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:There were never any rumours about Jordan cheating on Jojo and for all the tea out there about him at the time, all the stories were at least a year and a half old. So Jordan had his poop together for at least a year before getting together with Jojo and the worst thing said about him was that he was a cheater. Jed is an alleged abuser and was at a bar at least 2 weeks ago trying to pick up girls at a bar whole Hannah was in Nashville. Apparently there's a video that's out there that people have seen but the person won't consent to the video being released publicly. Reality Steve has pretty much said the same thing. He's seen things, it's bad, but people won't come forward so he can't do anything.

He even posted a long email about it trying to defend himself.  
Reality Steve said he had an active account on a dating app. Jordan posted an email from the app confirming he had not been on for months. 

Jed has accusations of not only womanizing, but being an abuser too. We don’t have proof, but these accusations take it to a whole new level.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Raya. But that could have been old, not deactivated. Sorry... I mean lord knows I wasn’t into Jordan and JoJo, but since meeting JoJo, from everything we know he’s kept his hands to himself and her. Jed, 1 month into being engaged, is feeling up women, inviting women home, telling friends he wants to grind on them. To the point his friends need to protect him and drag him away.

Yeah. Good choice Hannah. I used to say JoJo had the worst taste in men. Nope. Between Luke and Jed, Hannah takes the cake.

Let’s never cast people that are so young their frontal lobe isn’t even developed yet again, mmmmkay, show?

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:The thing with Arie is it was alleged past behavior not current. Same with Jordan. Even the dating app thing was cleared up by him. With Jed it’s past and current behavior . Like really current . Jmo

Anyone can say they saw this or that, but it doesn't make it factual.  I don't know what Jed has done post show, but he would be pretty stupid to be hitting on girls and being engaged to Hannah at the same time.  Jm2c

Yeaaaaahhhhh... I think he’s probably just that stupid. A sloppy drunk. A sloppy, womanizing drunk. He did all of this with Hannah in town, no less, lest we forget. Some people are just womanizing trash, and that is exactly what Jed appears to be for me.

As others have said, Arie and Jordan had rumors in the past, in younger days. Not current. Not while engaged. I’d feel badly for Hannah, but honestly I’m really disappointed in her too, so whatever. Hopefully she gets out before she develops an eating disorder like the last ex, cause I wouldn’t wish that on her. Everything else, meh.

Jordan had rumors of being on Tinder during the show.  Man, he was dragged through the mud and back again.  He even composed a long essay about it.  I felt sorry for him.

Correction: He was accused on being on Raya.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Jordan's profile was still up on Raya, but no one was saying they were in touch with him and he provided proof that he had cancelled his account and hadn't logged on since before going on the show, but just like Netflix or anything you subscribe to, your account won't be deactivated until your payment cycle is through. So if Jordan paid through for 6 months (I can't remember how long it actually was) and cancelled at the three month mark, the company still won't deactivate his account until the six months is actually up, so anyone who searches for his profile would be able to find it until that time. But like I said, Jordan had proof that he hadn't logged onto the profile for a while.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 pm

@Julie81
As a Christian who has watched several women with the same belief stay after their partners cheated because of their faith; i won't be surprised if she did the same. That is what I am saying. Hannah will stay if she wants let us move on and support Tyler C for Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 pm

@Patience2415 I don’t think she would stand by and let him cheat. Who knows though. She chose him and I am just in disbelief at the moment but I wasn’t there so I can’t say anything. I don’t know what she felt for the guys. I think she’s stupid for her choice but I can say that all day long but I don’t know her and I don’t know these men.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Mills was pretty adamant stating that Hannah was incredibly torn at the end and it was so close that when her F2 guy showed up, she could have changed her mind right then and there.

I’m very curious to see this play out, especially knowing all of this potential dirt going on with Jed right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 90 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 86 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye