SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 90 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 83 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Tyler is a saint for his behavior post show. Imo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Somehow I feel like all the skeletons in Jed’s closet are gonna come out soon. I’m betting at least one gives an exclusive to RS or a media outlet before the end of the season. 

And if the stories about his behavior since the FRC are true, Hannah you better sprint away from him.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 87b72b10 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 86669110 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:57 pm

misslurking wrote:@Sprite From Luke P to Jed doesn't really feel like a major upgrade that's for sure and his singing career isn't going to bring home any bread. Maybe as a stripper on the side business to support the wife !

I was thinking the same. She was all gung ho for Luke and then she was seriously all over Tyler and then she picks Jed??? :crazed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:K. A couple things.

1. WTF is RS talking about “only once in the  history of his site.” ummmmmmm...... Ali, Brad, Desiree, Kaitlyn, Rachel.... this is the sixth freaking time in the history of his site that’s he’s effed up royally. What a joke.

2. Clearly y’all don’t even need RS. You had this locked up and figured out without that joker, and don’t you forget it. We should collectively start a blog and quit our jobs too. laugh out loud

He said that he thought he would be able to tell us "HOW I know she’s with Jed, but realized [he] couldn’t." He's referring to the Nick plane video. I'm guessing he has some video or photographic proof, but he wasn't allowed to release it.

Last edited by Aria on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm

RS has always been right when he changes his spoiler mid-season, right?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
misslurking wrote:@Sprite From Luke P to Jed doesn't really feel like a major upgrade that's for sure and his singing career isn't going to bring home any bread. Maybe as a stripper on the side business to support the wife !

I was thinking the same. She was all gung ho for Luke and then she was seriously all over Tyler and then she picks Jed??? :crazed

Her connection with Jed is something I never understood ! She keeps talking about it being really good but I just don't see it. Maybe it's something that not visible on screen ??!! Can't believe she has Tyler C in her cast and she went ahead and dumped him !? All I can think is yikes.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:02 pm

If the show doesn’t strongly consider and pursue Tyler for Bachelor, then I don’t even know. This is a Peter Kraus situation on steroids. They need to land him. Peter and Mike would be extremely underwhelming choices now that TC is available.

And yes, Tyler has been ALL CLASS given the $hit hand he was dealt. ALL CLASS.

As for Jed and his groopy ways, I don’t even know. Honestly, I hope rumors come out and this guy gets what’s coming to him if he can’t even keep his hands to himself WHILE ENGAGED, with his fiancé IN TOWN. Hannah fell back on her type, and was probably too scared to go so out of her lane with someone like Tyler - which is incredibly unfortunate. Truly her loss, and the story arch from Luke to Jed is literally the most unfulfilling ending for this show, maybe ever.

Tyler for Bachelor. That is all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:03 pm

eusebeia wrote:RS has always been right when he changes his spoiler mid-season, right?  
Yeah. I think it's pretty obvious to a lot of us here that he's right this time. I didn't think he would change his spoiler but I was already sure it was Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:05 pm

*IF* the stories are true about Jed, and to be fair no one's provided any proof, then Hannah jumped out of the frying pan Luke and into the fire with Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Aria wrote:

1. WTF is RS talking about “only once in the  history of his site.” ummmmmmm...... Ali, Brad, Desiree, Kaitlyn, Rachel.... this is the sixth freaking time in the history of his site that’s he’s effed up royally. What a joke.

2. Clearly y’all don’t even need RS. You had this locked up and figured out without that joker, and don’t you forget it. We should collectively start a blog and quit our jobs too. laugh out loud

He said that he thought he would be able to tell us "HOW I know she’s with Jed, but realized [he] couldn’t." He's referring to the Nick plane video. I'm guessing he has some video or photographic proof, but he wasn't allowed to release it.

Oh, ok thanks. I’m all emotional and shook right now, and was reading RS through blind rage and sadness. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:07 pm

RS wasn't as arrogant in his post as usual - I think he knows he screwed up big time. I still hate him for making me this obsessed to prove it was somehow Tyler. I'm really glad it came out now though and wasn't a Desiree situation as the Jed stuff can start coming now in the press.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:

Oh, ok thanks. I’m all emotional and shook right now, and was reading RS through blind rage and sadness. laugh out loud

It almost makes me think she’s picked no one !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 90 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 83 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye