SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 85 of 90 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Aria wrote:
misslurking wrote:The girl who runs Bachlore.spoiler IG page still thinks something is not right with what RS posted.  She thinks Hannah is single. Whatever, it all seems like a shitshow now. She definitely has the video from the bar with the alleged drunk Jed is being grabby. Says his own friend are shocked that he is the new F1. They are messaging her to confirm the new spoilers because they themselves can't believe it.

She also said that a watch party Jed got visibly upset and told a friend “my heart hurts” watching their date.

I still think we are missing something. I think she either ended the season single and starting casually dating Jed post-show or she dumped Jed post-show and the SHVs were filmed breakups.

From your lips to God’s ears, tbh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Minney Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Mills was pretty adamant stating that Hannah was incredibly torn at the end and it was so close that when her F2 guy showed up, she could have changed her mind right then and there.

I’m very curious to see this play out, especially knowing all of this potential dirt going on with Jed right now.

So maybe the story is that Hannah felt so torn that she realized it wasn’t right to choose either guy and she is single. These rumors are so wonky and Hannah so emotionally unstable through the process that I can see her choosing herself.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can we pause for a second and talk about what we know for sure? Jed liking posts from girls saying they are local and to marry them. Not to mention being the next Bachelor, which is secondary, but also problematic to me. Has there ever been a F1 more brazenly disgusting? Like this $hit has Ed and Jef beat. They at least managed to put on a good show. Like dude, control your horny for like a few weeks, please. He’s gross.

I will say it again, he liked other posts as well.  Imho, he just goes on a liking spree on his IG.  I checked a lot of the comments and he didn't just like the "Jed for Bachelor" or "I want to marry you" comments, but you may not agree and that's fine.  

I’m sorry. Read what you are liking. An engaged man shouldn’t like those comments. It’s disgusting.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can we pause for a second and talk about what we know for sure? Jed liking posts from girls saying they are local and to marry them. Not to mention being the next Bachelor, which is secondary, but also problematic to me. Has there ever been a F1 more brazenly disgusting? Like this $hit has Ed and Jef beat. They at least managed to put on a good show. Like dude, control your horny for like a few weeks, please. He’s gross.

I will say it again, he liked other posts as well.  Imho, he just goes on a liking spree on his IG.  I checked a lot of the comments and he didn't just like the "Jed for Bachelor" or "I want to marry you" comments, but you may not agree and that's fine.  

I agree with you it seems like he didn’t even read the post just liked all of them. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:09 pm

If both Peter and Tyler are looking to move to NYC I don't think they want the bachelor gig. Also I read that if Peter becomes the Bachelor he would lose his job because of Delta's strict behavior policy. The producer are so hoping Mike leaves BiP single because right now all their other candidates don't look interested and I am guessing their fall back plan was Blake and the spoilers coming out of Bip for him are yikes. They might be in trouble for next season.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I’m sorry. Read what you are liking. An engaged man shouldn’t like those comments. It’s disgusting.

He is receiving thousands of comments. He can't possibly read them all. If I received thousands of comments on my SM, I wouldn't "like" any of them unless they were people I knew personally. That's just tiring.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
whit90 wrote:JMO If these so called rumors were true and I myself won’t believe them till I see proof. I would probably guess that Hannah is aware of them. I am sure that someone has either dm’ed her or she has read the comments herself. If she is happy with Jed than it is her choice to be with him not ours.
Tyler and Jed seem like they have a very strong friendship so he must not be that bad especially since all of the guys have said that he is the funniest in the house. JMO
Look I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything. We’re all entitled to our opinions and we all have different life experiences that shape those opinions. I think it’s very important to note though that the way men are in their friendships says nothing about how they treat their romantic partners, the way men are with their families says nothing about how they treat their romantic partners. There are people who are great friends/sons/brothers who make terrible spouses, people who are Christian who are abusive and use their Christianity as a shield. Someone being well liked by family, friends, casual acquaintances, etc, doesn’t mean that they can’t be a lot of unsavoury things behind closed doors.

I know you aren’t and you make a great point in your post. I know plenty of Christian’s that are like this and think they can get away by stating they are Christian’s . I really have no horse in this race but I do like proof of rumors of anyone who is accused of something. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 pm

I'm pretty sure Jed knows how to read and comprehend phrases as simple as "I want to marry you" "I'm local" and "You should be the Bachelor". Come on now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

He is receiving thousands of comments.  He can't possibly read them all.  If I received thousands of comments on my SM, I wouldn't "like" any of them unless they were people I knew personally.  That's just tiring.  

Is Jed illiterate on top of everything else that he can’t read 2 simple words ”I’m local” as  he is ““mindlessly double tapping” (TM: Becca)? If that’s the case, not only is he gross, he’s also really stupid.

I mean. Tyler and Peter left single, and even they are being more conservative/careful with stuff like this .

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I'm pretty sure Jed knows how to read and comprehend phrases as simple as "I want to marry you" "I'm local" and "You should be the Bachelor". Come on now.

Of course he does, but my point is he tried to like as many comments as he could on his page. People are calling him sketchy for liking "Jed for Bachelor" comments, but remember he has to keep the public guessing who Hannah chooses in the end. I just don't see how him liking these comments means he's a sleaze.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:16 pm

So now Jed is an illiterate that can’t read. I have heard it all but carry on y’all, we are all entitled to our opinions & what we want to believe. I just can’t help wonder why less women choose  not to come forward when they know their allegations will be doubted when they do.....jmho.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

He is receiving thousands of comments.  He can't possibly read them all.  If I received thousands of comments on my SM, I wouldn't "like" any of them unless they were people I knew personally.  That's just tiring.  

Are you kidding me? Is Jed illiterate on top of everything else that he can’t read 2 simple words ”I’m local” as  he is ““mindlessly double tapping” (TM: Becca)? If that’s the case, not only is he gross, he’s also really stupid.

I mean. Tyler and Peter left single, and even they are being more conservative/careful with stuff like this .

Again, my point is he liked most of the comments. To me, he is just trying to engage with the public.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 90 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye