SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sharnee wrote:At reddit, someone found tweets between Dylan and Jed regarding their time on the show . Night one tweet

Dylan : tbh it was pretty chill
Minus the whole Scott thing obvi

Jed: Scott Sucked

——
Geez, are we getting an clearer and clearer idea of who Jed this lying sob is?
Does it sound like he told Hannah about his lie during the show ? If there’s one thing for sure, hypocrites of a feather do flock together .

Zomg. You cannot make this up.

Is Jed stupid or what to think he could hide all this? What a hypocritical moron.

I say this all the time, but research the damn show you are going on. It’s been on for damn near 20 years. Figure it out. You don’t hide this many skeletons going on this show. RS/tabloids/Reddit/Spoiler sites will always get you in the end.
I can’t believe how dumb and arrogant he is- is he more dumb or more arrogant?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by suzq Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:49 pm

@Alanna. I think it's a toss-up. Dumb and Arrogant is a bad combination.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:50 pm

North wrote:
sosleepy wrote:The comparisons to Jillian’s season (exactly ten years ago this summer) are so spot on and uncanny! laugh out loud I can’t get over it.

Wes = Luke
Ed = Jed
Reid = Tyler
Kiptyn = Pete

The scandal, the cheating. The leads with terrible taste in men. The bad country wanna be musician. They even both had white bread pilots!!! laugh out loud

Wow! Has it been 10 years? Yikes.

I think Ed is Luke. Jillian was always blind for that guy.  I agree with Reid as Tyler. But can't agree with Pete and Wes. Pete actually expresses emotions and has a personality, Kiptyn was dull as dishwater. And I don't think Wes was the villain he was made out to be by TPTB.  

TPTB needs to stop casting, singer/songwriters and guys named Garrett.

Hannah is your girlfriend who is "in love" with the lead singer of the dive bar's band. He's hot, he has a guitar, and all the other women at the dive bar love him. And, he's singled her out. HER...swoon! She's romanticized him to the point of no return. And you sit there, sipping your drink, listening to his poor renditions of covers, and his terrible "originals" wondering what his future prospects look like. What's he going to do when he doesn't catch a big break? Because this stuff is crap and who would actually think this is good music? Will he ever move out of his frat house he shares with his "bandmates?" Does he have a 401K? You side-eye his groupies, b/c there are always groupies, and wonder how many he has hooked up with, still hooking up with. But she's your friend and you let her have this lil' dream because you hope she'll eventually get tired of his crap and outgrow him.

OMG, this is the best.  I'm having flashbacks of Rachel having a list of questions to ask in the FS, including do you have a 401K.  Now that girl had a plan. ETA: Even though it was early on in my viewing, I still knew ED was a POS. Oh, and Reid IMHO is not over-rated Hugesmile

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:51 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/673]fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Screen34[/ur

Liked by Hannah's mom
So people in the comments section are saying that Tyler was her first choice but he wouldn't propose
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:54 pm

suzq wrote:@Alanna. I think it's a toss-up.  Dumb and Arrogant is a bad combination.  

And that’s the only way Hannah will get through this too. She’s already showed signs of being dumb and arrogant . I blame it on her current association . Bad associations spoils useful habits .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:58 pm

@alwayscooking If Hannah was conflicted and Tyler knew , being the smart guy he is, would he propose to someone ? I can see that he might not if that were the case . He fought for Hannah’s love and it was in her court to fight for his. I actually would like that ending actually .

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:59 pm

alwayscooking wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/673]fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Screen34[/ur

Liked by Hannah's mom
So  people in the comments section are saying that Tyler was her first choice but he wouldn't propose

I think whoever wrote that worded it wrong. We see Tyler telling Hannah he could see himself getting down on one knee at the end of this. It's possible the person meant Tyler didn't get to propose because Hannah probably sent him home before the FRC.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:01 pm

I don't know if that's true but honestly Good on Tyler if he wouldn't propose to a girl that obviously wanted Luke but he pissed her off. Tyler was never her first choice.. I'd take Tyler over a fake engagement with slimeball anyway JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking If Hannah was conflicted and Tyler knew , being the smart guy he is, would he propose to someone ? I can see that he might not if that were the case .  He fought for Hannah’s love and it was in her court to fight for his. I actually would like that ending actually .

I would love that ending a heck of a lot better than her dumping him! I just don't want this to be a Reid/Jillian all over again, where Reid was uncertain, came back with a ring and she said no.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 pm

SarahD wrote:I'm curious because no one has made any statements yet to defend Jed (whether Hannah, Fleiss or the franchise). When Garrett had an issue, Becca was quick to defend him (granted it's a different issue). But it won't be good if Jed suddenly just reappears online without any statement. Other than him unfollowing Haley and Zima working overtime to convince Haley and the public that Jed is still a good guy and Hannah should forgive him, nothing. It's a bit strange.

I guess they are confident it is addressed in an upcoming episode. He probably does tel Hannah given Fleiss tweet "all shall be revealed."  They're probably convinced that Jed will redeemed.

I'm thinking that this is either going to be part of the storyline or something similar to the Arie/Becca break up where they do post production filming of some sort.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking If Hannah was conflicted and Tyler knew , being the smart guy he is, would he propose to someone ? I can see that he might not if that were the case .  He fought for Hannah’s love and it was in her court to fight for his. I actually would like that ending actually .

I would love that ending a heck of a lot better than her dumping him!  I just don't want this to be a Reid/Jillian all over again, where Reid was uncertain, came back with a ring and she said no.  

The one thing I think about is his changed post on an IG pic about being happy despite all the bs. Guess we need to see what he meant later.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 pm

@alwayscooking Look at that girls profile its some high school girl from Texas I doubt she knows anything about the ending. Also bachelor.spoilers clarified on reddit what she went by Tyler didn't propose was he didn't get down on one knee ala Jason Messnick or Nick V. Edit again she doesn't know if Tyler did or didn't propose at frc. Just now knows Jed did.

Edit all those comments have been deleted under that post. Bachelor.spoilers deleted it to not confuse people.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022