SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:12 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Is this the most dumpster fire season ever?! Having Luke and Jed as your first and second choice... JFC duh

IMO, yes. It’s really bad. Right up there with Jillian’s mess, but somehow this feels worse to me.... because at least Jillian’s huge cartoon villain (Wes) went out at #4 and was never really a true contender, where as Hannah’s cartoon villain (Luke), probably really was intended F1 and was dragged along all the way to FSDs and overtook the season.

I’m still not over the fact that this girl has BOTH Tyler AND Peter just sitting there in front of her. Like pick your flavor of devoted/decent guy. Both of those guys were willing and seemed able to give her what she needs. They both seem more into her than Jed does, that’s for sure, so it’s not even like she had amazing chemistry with Hed to make this choice reasonable/understandable. IMO she just defaulted to her type in that F2 spot after Luke F1 imploded super hard. An older and more mature Ette would have recognized the worth of the men that were essentially her #3 and #4 picks and would have taken a chance on that. The chemistry with BOTH Tyler (out of this world) and Peter (pretty decent) is better than the lackluster chase she’s putting on with Hed, who frankly, is just not that into her.

Her entire season is now clouded with scandal, sad and tragic to watch. There is nothing fun about it anymore. This is also why TPTB are on such damage control now too. They know the season’s story arch is disgust with not only how it played out, but how it ends. I honestly can’t wait for this one to be a distant memory, tbh, cause it’s really that bad and sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:18 am

@sosleepy, it's worse for me too.  Jed is a man who came into this show with a game plan, an agenda, and the fact that it worked for him in spades makes me sick to my stomach.   Now, everyone knows who he is. Nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 2292733854   Winning this thing, is actually the answer to ALL of his prayers.   Not only will he have have access to back-stage passes, he will be walking red carpets, doors will be opened, and he has someone to help him with the bills.   Mind you, this little plan, didn't include an EX exposing him to the world, but what's a few bumps in the road??  Nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 2292733854

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 am

sosleepy wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Is this the most dumpster fire season ever?! Having Luke and Jed as your first and second choice... JFC duh

IMO, yes. It’s really bad. Right up there with Jillian’s mess, but somehow this feels worse to me.... because at least Jillian’s huge cartoon villain (Wes) went out at #4 and was never really a true contender, where as Hannah’s cartoon villain (Luke), probably really was intended F1 and was dragged along all the way to FSDs and overtook the season.

I’m still not over the fact that this girl has BOTH Tyler AND Peter just sitting there in front of her. Like pick your flavor of devoted/decent guy. Both of those guys were willing and seemed able to give her what she needs. They both seem more into her than Jed does, that’s for sure, so it’s not even like she had amazing chemistry with Hed to make this choice reasonable/understandable. IMO she just defaulted to her type in that F2 spot after Luke F1 imploded super hard. An older and more mature Ette would have recognized the worth of the men that were essentially her #3 and #4 picks and would have taken a chance on that. The chemistry with BOTH Tyler (out of this world) and Peter (pretty decent) is better than the lackluster chase she’s putting on with Hed, who frankly, is just not that into her.

Her entire season is now clouded with scandal, sad and tragic to watch. There is nothing fun about it anymore. This is also why TPTB are on such damage control now too. They know the season’s story arch is disgust with not only how it played out, but how it ends. I honestly can’t wait for this one to be a distant memory, tbh, cause it’s really that bad and sad.

I really agree with everything you've stated, although I never think TPTB do any damage control. IMO, they (CH frontman) sit back and let the lead/contestants self implode and then casually ask "how did that make you feel". Tptb love "human" mistakes and never take any accountability for it regardless if they've created the issue through editing. This season I put Hannah's decisions solely on her shoulders and Jed's behavior entirely on his big acorn head.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:26 am

@Minney I’m referring to the Lauren Zima damage control spin/PR campaign to try to shove down our throats that Jed is a good/misunderstood man. Nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 623245435  They also apparently really were upset this leaked to People. You are right, this is the only time I can remember the show on such damage control for an outcome, but here we are.

I hope this $hithole season isn’t an indicator of how things will derail from now on. The new producers need to figure this out, pronto. Elan has his fair share of $hit, but maybe he knew how to reign it in and control the situation more than we gave him credit for.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:34 am

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:I’m surprised the show is doing damage control (the Lauren Zima Interview hints at their strategy going forward) instead of letting him crash and burn. They sure let Courtney crash and burn and her biggest offense was being bitchy.
What do we expect? This a is a MAN (a MAN!!), ofc this sexist show will stand up for him over a woman.

That said, I think they’ll still drag him a bit. Can’t let him off scot free. Remember Ed’s ED?? My only hope for left for this season.

Ed's ED was the best. That was my first season watching and I loved it. Jilly is still my favorite bachelorette -- and while I loved the chemistry and banter she had with Reid, knew she was all about Ed. I never understood the Kiptyn love - he was incredibly dull. So even though I knew it was going to be a disaster - and it was - Jilly got what she wanted, Ed and hopefully learned from it.

I feel like Luke was Hannah's Ed -- someone she wanted so badly that she ignored EVERYTHING until he finally, FINALLY, crossed a line. Then she switched to Jed, who was always in 2nd place throughout the season. And, well, that didn't turn out so well either.

Also, I know everyone is caught up in the Jed/girlfriend/alleged poor behavior drama right now but can we take a moment to appreciate the dumpster fire that was Ed/Jillian? She wanted him bad but Ed LEFT the show, hooked up with 2 DIFFERENT women (went to a wedding with one) on his "hiatus", and then came back and still WON? And then all his texts (with his lady friends) came out post-show...my favorite was his "beer and condoms" response to what his lady friend should bring that night.  Oh Ed, how I miss thee.

Last edited by North on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:34 am

sosleepy wrote:@Minney I’m referring to the Lauren Zima damage control spin/PR campaign to try to shove down our throats that Jed is a good/misunderstood man. Nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 623245435  They also apparently really were upset this leaked to People. You are right, this is the only time I can remember the show on such damage control for an outcome, but here we are.

I hope this $hithole season isn’t an indicator of how things will derail from now on. The new producers need to figure this out, pronto. Elan has his fair share of $hit, but maybe he knew how to reign it in and control the situation more than we gave him credit for.

So true!! Really disappointed in LZ doing that interview. She is now just a mouthpiece for the show and I've lost respect for her professionally. Maybe Elan in all his weirdness really had a way to sniff out the losers.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:42 am

The comparisons to Jillian’s season (exactly ten years ago this summer) are so spot on and uncanny! laugh out loud I can’t get over it.

Wes = Luke
Ed = Jed
Reid = Tyler
Kiptyn = Pete

The scandal, the cheating. The leads with terrible taste in men. The bad country wanna be musician. They even both had white bread pilots!!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:The comparisons to Jillian’s season (exactly ten years ago this summer) are so spot on and uncanny! laugh out loud I can’t get over it.

Wes = Luke
Ed = Jed
Reid = Tyler
Kiptyn = Pete

The scandal, the cheating. The leads with terrible taste in men. The bad country wanna be musician. They even both had white bread pilots!!! laugh out loud

Wow! Has it been 10 years? Yikes.

I think Ed is Luke. Jillian was always blind for that guy. I agree with Reid as Tyler. But can't agree with Pete and Wes. Pete actually expresses emotions and has a personality, Kiptyn was dull as dishwater. And I don't think Wes was the villain he was made out to be by TPTB.

TPTB needs to stop casting, singer/songwriters and guys named Garrett.

Hannah is your girlfriend who is "in love" with the lead singer of the dive bar's band. He's hot, he has a guitar, and all the other women at the dive bar love him. And, he's singled her out. HER...swoon! She's romanticized him to the point of no return. And you sit there, sipping your drink, listening to his poor renditions of covers, and his terrible "originals" wondering what his future prospects look like. What's he going to do when he doesn't catch a big break? Because this stuff is crap and who would actually think this is good music? Will he ever move out of his frat house he shares with his "bandmates?" Does he have a 401K? You side-eye his groupies, b/c there are always groupies, and wonder how many he has hooked up with, still hooking up with. But she's your friend and you let her have this lil' dream because you hope she'll eventually get tired of his crap and outgrow him.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 pm

I think Hannah has been a good little 'Ette and therefore the franchise will try and navigate her through this mess. JPG did not play their game and he got dragged...big time...but imho, he got the last laugh. I still don't think Jed is a womanizing monster, but to each their own.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:06 pm

Oh Minney you absolutely nailed it with this:
"I really agree with everything you've stated, although I never think TPTB do any damage control. IMO, they (CH frontman) sit back and let the lead/contestants self implode and then casually ask "how did that make you feel". Tptb love "human" mistakes and never take any accountability for it regardless if they've created the issue through editing. This season I put Hannah's decisions solely on her shoulders and Jed's behavior entirely on his big acorn head. "   cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Then move on with your life.  If he wasn't on the show in the first place, she wouldn't have even told her story.  She wants to be famous too.  They usually do.  

Who wants to be famous for being Jed's ex?? No thank you next.

It's not rocket science.  She gets her name out there which equals more SM followers which may boost her music career.  I bet her numbers have dramatically increased since this news broke.
Believe me I am not defending Jed, but in the grand scheme of things, did he actually do all that is being said about him.  Meaning, Could things not be exaggerated?  Especially since proof hasn't been posted?  Could things not be put out there in a manner that  is completely exaggerated upon?  If his parents were with him at the event that is claimed he was touching peoples butts, why would he do that with his mom/dad there and watching what he's doing if he's with Hannah.....that makes no sense to me.  In this case, think that things are being exaggerated too.

I know a great deal has been made about ghosting.  Isn't that a meaning for ignoring someone after dating them?  Shoot, I know I am ancient, but back in my day, you go out with someone, decide it wasn't right then you ignore them.  No big deal made nor done.  Now adays there are terms for it, exaggerations of it, total made up crap about it.  Come on....don't think this is the end of the world.

Just think that a whole lot of nothing is being made about some of this.

That is the big burning question right now, but since we read it on the internet it must be true, right? It's for Hannah and Jed to figure out now. I have my own stress hosting 7 rambunctious boys at the bowling alley tonight for my son's birthday party! laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:11 pm

So Cosmo did a review of Jed's available music (spoiler they think it's terrible too) and they said Jed only has 181 subscribers on YouTube sad. That's who these girls are letting make them look stupid. Couldn't be me.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022