SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:58 pm

So Jed and his ex @lyricsandlipstick still follow each other on IG Anyone else think this is odd?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

@alwayscooking Maybe their plan is going exactly as they hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

There is no way this will come out until the end of the season. This is great for the show, just like all of the twist endings they’ve had the past few seasons- Becca and Arie especially.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re working on something now for ATFR to expose this information. They almost can’t ignore it if there’s a video and in People mag .

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:10 pm

I need to clarify this because I think my post has been misread: I said the People article says Jed has not contacted his gf after returning from filming, so, for me personally, it’s a clue he’s f1. Because, IMO, Pete from Rachel’s season went back to his friend with benefits (Really not sure if she was his  girl friend, but whatever), she then tipped RS off. If Jed was f2, very possible, IMO, he’d gone back to that gf.

I am not justifying Jed and I am not blaming that girl either. I am not interested in saying who’s right who’s wrong.  My above opinion is strictly from sleuthing point of view. I hope no one will misquote me or think I try to find excuses for him/her.

Now I’ve been thinking about this: what does tptb want? Drama, ratings. I have the feeling they want out-shock the previous season, especially the ending. For The Bachelor, we have Ari who switched F1 after FRC, followed by Colton who was rejected by his f1 and then decided not to propose.
But what about The Bachelorette? So far it’s really standard for the past four seasons: lead fell for FIR, lead chose FIR, lead engaged to FIR, same old same old, the viewers are tired of this formula. Finally Hannah broke the pattern, but that’s not shocking enough. IMO, TPTB worked hard to send out Tyler f1 spoiler and many people believed it. However, I think some people slowly figured it out and eventually it will minimize the shocking value of the finale, so, to get people talking, to create more drama, they agreed with People to publish the article today. Do they care about the final couple? No, not at all. What about the love story the viewers ask for? They have 3 weddings lining up! Rachel and Bryan, Jared and Ashley, Chris and Krystal. Hey, this franchise still works!

Sorry about my rambling. Today is that kind of day for me. :soapbox

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:17 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Ok my take on this...

First, I am sorry this happened to her. 4 months relationship is not long though, not engaged, not married. Still sad and upsetting.

Imo Jed was totally taken by surprise when he started to develop feelings for Hannah, evolving to soulmates. Not wanted. Not expected.

This scenario happen real life too. Your brain says no, your heart says yes.

I honestly thought it was a several years gf. Plus he confessed quickly which for me is a sign he fell hard quickly

Side note.... I have in mind this moment at the Cocktail party at the meet and greet when Hannah took away Luke For the first impression rose the camera zoomed On Jed and we saw him expiring a big sigh. For me that screamed F1 F2 moment.

Hannah did not expect whomever to bring a ring and propose. The question is why is she crying when she sent him home with a finger?

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:30 pm

@HEA ok but he didn’t confess that he had a gf. Saying you came on for your career is a lot different and a way easier pill to swallow than ‘I have a gf that I told to wait on me so if you pick me, when we get engaged I will technically still already be in a relationship’. Jmo though.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:30 pm

sdmom wrote:I need to clarify this because I think my post has been misread: I said the People article says Jed has not contacted his gf after returning from filming, so, for me personally, it’s a clue he’s f1. Because, IMO, Pete from Rachel’s season went back to his friend with benefits (Really not sure if she was his  girl friend, but whatever), she then tipped RS off. If Jed was f2, very possible, IMO, he’d gone back to that gf.

I am not justifying Jed and I am not blaming that girl either. I am not interested in saying who’s right who’s wrong.  My above opinion is strictly from sleuthing point of view. I hope no one will misquote me or think I try to find excuses for him/her.

Now I’ve been thinking about this: what does tptb want? Drama, ratings. I have the feeling they want out-shock the previous season, especially the ending. For The Bachelor, we have Ari who switched F1 after FRC, followed by Colton who was rejected by his f1 and then decided not to propose.
But what about The Bachelorette? So far it’s really standard for the past four seasons: lead fell for FIR, lead chose FIR, lead engaged to FIR, same old same old, the viewers are tired of this formula. Finally Hannah broke the pattern, but that’s not shocking enough. IMO, TPTB worked hard to send out Tyler f1 spoiler and many people believed it. However, I think some people slowly figured it out and eventually it will minimize the shocking value of the finale, so, to get people talking, to create more drama, they agreed with People to publish the article today. Do they care about the final couple? No, not at all. What about the love story the viewers ask for? They have 3 weddings lining up! Rachel and Bryan, Jared and Ashley, Chris and Krystal. Hey, this franchise still works!

Sorry about my rambling. Today is that kind of day for me. :soapbox

Yep. They care about the drama and people talking because it boosts their ratings. Well, that's exactly what they are getting now. People will tune in to see which spoiler is correct. Hook, line and sinker...reel 'em in.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:@HEA ok but he didn’t confess that he had a gf. Saying you came on for your career is a lot different and a way easier pill to swallow than ‘I have a gf that I told to wait on me so if you pick me, when we get engaged I will technically still already be in a relationship’. Jmo though.

Because of cameras. Because guilt probably. Because he did not want to expose her ex maybe. Because you cannot throw up every at first date imo

He had no idea if his feelings were just a crush, reciprocated or more.

Would I want to share alllllll my dirty secrets at my first date, on national tv at that? Nope I would wait, see and if things got really serious, then I would come clean 100%

Edits edits edits... what do we know so far? One side of the story which looks legit but still one side. If he came clean 100%, can we blame him to fall madly in love with Hannah?

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:41 pm

I feel the same way Jason.
https://www.etonline.com/why-kaitlyn-bristowe-saw-bachelorette-frontrunner-jed-wyatts-alleged-girlfriend-scandal-coming

"I think if you now correlate him openly putting it out there that his only intention was to promote his music business and then you couple that with some of the comments that his girlfriend is now saying about the night before, [it gets complicated]," Tartick explained. "Then you tie in the twist of the gentleman that was there night one who had a girlfriend, and you saw Hannah's reaction [to that]."

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:43 pm

HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@HEA ok but he didn’t confess that he had a gf. Saying you came on for your career is a lot different and a way easier pill to swallow than ‘I have a gf that I told to wait on me so if you pick me, when we get engaged I will technically still already be in a relationship’. Jmo though.

Because of cameras. Because guilt probably. Because he did not want to expose her ex maybe. Because you cannot throw up every at first date imo

He had no idea if his feelings were just a crush, reciprocated or more.

Would I want to share alllllll my dirty secrets at my first date, on national tv at that? Nope I would wait, see and if things got really serious, then I would come clean 100%

what about the proof thats out there about him cheating on hannah? no excuses for this dirt bag i'm sorry but jed really is like someone mentioned before luke pell, robby 2.0 and james taylor(who btw he is good friends with) messed up Suspect no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:43 pm

Jed's first IG post gave me F1 vibes. Something about wanting to know Hannah's heart. Tyler said something goofy about having his eyes open next time and saying more than 8 words.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022