SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:20 pm

So, Jed was dating this girl right up until the day before he left for Los Angeles, just like Scott did?  And he thought that this information would never come back to bite him in the behind? He conveniently left that part out of his "change of heart" confession earlier in the show.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 pm

sdmom wrote:The thing is, Hannah and Jed now may have Us vs The world mentality. Not saying it will, but possibly makes they stronger?

Just like Jordan and JoJo and Arie and Lauren.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Julie81 wrote:
sdmom wrote:The thing is, Hannah and Jed now may have Us vs The world mentality. Not saying it will, but possibly makes they stronger?

Yeah but she literally went off on Scott for having a gf so I don’t know how she could justify this? He can say all he wants that he fell in love and wasn’t expecting to but this sh!t is messed up! He did this poor girl wrong!!
They're doomed. Jillian and Ed 2.0. I just hope she gives him the boot immediately rather than dragging it out for a year or however long Jillian held on. What a disaster.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:25 pm

@Julie81 exactly. The big issue here is that for much of her season and in post show interviews, Hannah’s been all about women empowerment and treating women with respect. Her now fiancé did this to an ex-girlfriend and there are also rumors he’s doing shady stuff while engaged to her. If she’s okay with this and stays with Jed (especially if his current behavior is proven to be true), IMO that makes her a hypocrite and her words mean nothing. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Julie81 wrote:

Yeah but she literally went off on Scott for having a gf so I don’t know how she could justify this? He can say all he wants that he fell in love and wasn’t expecting to but this sh!t is messed up! He did this poor girl wrong!!

I think people have double standards! If you (no specific you, but in general) like someone, you can always find excuses for theM. I think Hannah can say “but he told me everything and his honesty means so much to me” blah blah blah. She doesn’t have to justify this to me, because the heart always wants what the heart desires.

Also don’t underestimate the power of music! My then bf serenaded me with his piano and Boom! I fell for it, and he’s my husband of 25 years now. Hannah was so impressed with him! IMO.
Will they be Jojo Jordon or Jill and Ed? Only time will tell.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Oh Jed...this is so disappointing...for Hannah

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:33 pm

I'm in denial. Just refuse to believe he is engaged and being such a blatant pig. And that Hannah would live with it. Of course, we have her long-suffering attitude with Luke to tell us she does put up with a load of cr*p.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Dahling wrote:Oh Jed...this is so disappointing...for Hannah

Here's the thing. There are three sides to every story. The ex's side, Jed's side and the truth. I am always skeptical when ex's sell their story to the tabloids to make a buck and gain SM followers. You know people will be seeking out the ex now on SM and her numbers will increase. The article says she is a country music artist...never heard of her. Methinks she is trying to gain popularity too. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:38 pm

But its the combination of things... the Gf article, the ex gf about him being abusive, the girls in the bars and the video thats supposed to be sent around... theres lots of smoke so IMO there is a fire.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Miyala wrote:But its the combination of things... the Gf article, the ex gf about him being abusive, the girls in the bars and the video thats supposed to be sent around... theres lots of smoke so IMO there is a fire.

Then that's for Hannah to find out for herself, which if true she will figure it out with time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Oh, speaking of proof... the Reddit user who said her friend was one of the girls Jed hit on during CMA fest, has photo proof of the friend in Jed's apartment. She's just not posting it because she doesn't want to expose her friend's identity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Oh, speaking of proof... the Reddit user who said her friend was one of the girls Jed hit on during CMA fest, has photo proof of the friend in Jed's apartment. She's just not posting it because she doesn't want to expose her friend's identity.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. And that's proof? Okay.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022