SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sheiscomingtoacitynearyou - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 am

The happy Yrigoyen family vacation!
Link to video

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

sheiscomingtoacitynearyou - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 am

sheiscomingtoacitynearyou - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Pictu251

sheiscomingtoacitynearyou - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Pictu252

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/
Weekend vibes with Beccett.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 am

Becca's latest interview with Reality Check
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/becca-kufrin-talks-the-bachelor-live-on-stage-tour-wedding-locations-and-more/vp-BBWXjhC

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:40 am

Garrett talked about an airport in his IG story. Where he headed to?

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:19 pm

sheiscomingtoacitynearyou - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Beauty60
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GZH9wHr8F/?igshid=lpu5ptm3m9uu

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:46 pm

I just love when G goes SM silent for days we find out he was hunting/fishing. Such a normal and man’s man for our Becca.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I just love when G goes SM silent for days we find out he was hunting/fishing. Such a normal and man’s man for our Becca.

And Becca has no problem with him doing it.  Want to bet that this is why his first marriage didn't last very long. From snippets of information that came out, his ex was controlling about how he spent his time.

Back to Becca... I loved her snuggles with Minno watching tv while Garrett was gone.  And, when she rubs Minno's belly... I get jealous. My dog is immediately alert if I do that and won't lay still.  Minno just lays there and lets it happen.  Of course, my dog came from a litter that was bred to do agility which means activity all the time!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:59 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
And Becca has no problem with him doing it.  Want to bet that this is why his first marriage didn't last very long. From snippets of information that came out, his ex was controlling about how he spent his time.

From what I had heard from SM, G's ex-wife had cheated on him. Even though he knew of this fact before the marriage, he chose to ignore the rumours. But the cheating continued after the marriage and that ultimately led to the separation. It's also said that his ex-wife married the affair guy after their divorce.

Without a doubt his ex-wife was controlling and had severe issues with Garrett's nomadic lifestyle but I don't know if that's the real reason for the divorce.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:33 am

I wonder what Garrett is going to think of Becca’s decision to try a plant diet? Lol

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:37 am

respect_is_earned wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

From what I had heard from SM, G's ex-wife had cheated on him. Even though he knew of this fact before the marriage, he chose to ignore the rumours. But the cheating continued after the marriage and that ultimately led to the separation. It's also said that his ex-wife married the affair guy after their divorce.

Without a doubt his ex-wife was controlling and had severe issues with Garrett's nomadic lifestyle but I don't know if that's the real reason for the divorce.
Fan forum so I won't get into his previous marriage and why it failed.

Becca and Garrett are so right for each other.  Like she said, he is the final piece of her puzzle.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 am

Jane781 wrote:I wonder what Garrett is going to think of Becca’s decision to try a plant diet? Lol

I think Becca's love for chicken nuggets is enough to make her reconsider her decision to try a plant-based diet. I am sure Garrett will support her even though he will personally doesn't follow that route.
But the rest of the world will surely take a dig at G if he continues hunting after (if) Becca goes vegan.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Fan forum so I won't get into his previous marriage and why it failed.

Becca and Garrett are so right for each other.  Like she said, he is the final piece of her puzzle.

Sorry, I didn't know those were not allowed here.

And you are absolutely correct that B and G are 100% right for each other.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55