SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 8:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@jen689 interesting that jeds dad wrote that...it makes me wonder if Hannah does pick jed there won't be a proposal..jmo

Interesting his dad deleted that post too.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@jen689 interesting that jeds dad wrote that...it makes me wonder if Hannah does pick jed there won't be a proposal..jmo

Interesting his dad deleted that post too.

Really?! well i guess he did propose laugh out loud j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 pm

oops! 136 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Sounds like his dad is annoyed by all the people dm’ing him for scoop....

Russ 2.0

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Sounds like dad is annoyed by all the people dm’ing him for scoop.
Seems like a protective dad. Doesn’t sound like a dad who’s son just got engaged, but who’s son just got his heart broken ...

I think it was May 5th he made that post, which was before the FRC but certainly after HTD's. I just got a really weird vibe from it. I mean if my kid went on this show and came home with this young lady, and was over the moon happy I would at least respect his happiness and not got to SM to say you "don't give a rats fanny" about production and what they think, even if I think it I wouldn't do that to my kid.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue May 14, 2019 9:49 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Sounds like dad is annoyed by all the people dm’ing him for scoop.
Seems like a protective dad. Doesn’t sound like a dad who’s son just got engaged, but who’s son just got his heart broken ...

I think it was May 5th he made that post, which was before the FRC but certainly after HTD's.  I just got a really weird vibe from it.  I mean if my kid went on this show and came home with this young lady, and was over the moon happy I would at least respect his happiness and not got to SM to say you "don't give a rats fanny" about production and what they think, even if I think it I wouldn't do that to my kid.  
Agreed. Should be an intesring HTD.
Russ 2.0 Hugesmile

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2019 10:05 pm

There was a season where a family member told me production made a mess during HTD's. They weren't accommodating they moved a bunch of furniture around and left everything all over the place. This family member told me the parents were not happy and were very annoyed with them.

I wonder if something happened during HTD's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There was a season where a family member told me production made a mess during HTD's. They weren't accommodating they moved a bunch of furniture around and left everything all over the place. This family member told me the parents were not happy and were very annoyed with them.

I wonder if something happened during HTD's.

Something had to have happened for him to go off on SM. I understand the frustration of HTD's, you hear they are they ALL day. But like I said to actually go to SM and rip the show and the process along with saying you don't care if production likes your comments, seems extreme.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2019 10:22 pm

@alwayscooking IA I tend to think he had a falling out with TPTB.

I found this very sweet. Someone wishes Jed luck and he responds with praying hands. I'm not crazy about Hannah but watching the M&G again on his IG, he seems very genuine and her eyes got a bit wider staring at him.

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Captur54

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jedwyatt/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking IA I tend to think he had a falling out with TPTB.

I found this very sweet. Someone wishes Jed luck and he responds with praying hands. I'm not crazy about Hannah but watching the M&G again on his IG, he seems very genuine and her eyes got a bit wider staring at him.

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Captur54

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jedwyatt/

That's sweet. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about him. My impression of him now is that he may be nice, but he lacks energy. Hannah seems full of life, and I'm not getting that from Jed, at this moment.. time will tell.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 15, 2019 2:51 am

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 15, 2019 3:46 am

i just read over at reddit that Jed apparently (unverified yet - RS has the proof and still digging) cheated on his last GF and was abusive to her...i really REALLY hope this is not true sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14