SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm

So many cute pictures from yesterday! I saw a ton of fans post pictures and videos freaking out over them. Everyone is saying how sweet they were and how in love they seemed ❤️
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm

just me wrote:@blueblues What you have stated makes sense. When Cassie stays with her sister in West Hollywood she is near Colton in LA. I found this:The driving distance from West Hollywood, California to Los Angeles, California is: 8 miles.  ( I have never been to California so this is all I have to go by.) Makes sense they would not want their exact locations known- neither would I.

On the AFTR Colton stated that he lived 4 minutes away from Cassie (Michelle). That is why they were able to see each other at least one day a week or more. They also stayed in HB through the pics. they have shared. I am sure that now Cassie stays with her sister a lot more now.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

just me wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
just me wrote:Has anyone read the article in US Weekly about them?

I would love to know if any of the articles in the magazines like people or us weekly say anything different to what’s online?? If anyone gets The mags?? TIA
I purchased my first People's Magazine. They have 4 pages that center on them- one page is entirely an adorable picture of them I had not seen before.

I will share what stood out to to me as different from what I already heard. ( Colton) " I found a Love worth fighting for".          
         ( Cassie) ""He looked so cute! Off the bat we hit it off. Our values and morals are the same. Our conversations flowed really well". (Colton) said, "She stepped out of the limo in that floral dress that was not like anybody else's. She really stood out. She's a ray of sunshine."    (Cassie)  "I came into The Bachelor open and ready to be engaged. But you have no idea how little time you are going to get'.   (Colton)- " I moved to L.A. so we're close. Cassie lives in West Hollywood. As much as I want her to live with me, it is a big step, and we take it seriously. I have no question about how she feels about me". (I heard so many different versions of where they were living- so this straightened that out ) (Cassie) "We're taking it day by day, but we are very in love. We talk about our future a lot" (Colton) "Cassie leaving was one of those moments that was bigger than the show itself. It was about the rest of my life. I found some-one I couldn't picture my life without"

Anyone gotten the USA Weekly? I heard they talk of their common faith in this article.

AWWWW THANK U so much for sharing!!! blowkiss I love that Colton mentions Cassies 1st night dress! he also mentioned it in a ig story about the dress she wore on Jelly and Ryan show it was giving him 1st night vibes PINKHEART Now i wish i could buy the mag laugh out loud US weekly one sounds interesting because they haven't really talked about faith in any other articles i have read? but i notice Coltons IG stories he always has some bible verse up for the day?!

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:27 pm

All the IG stories about Colton trying to get along with Maverick are cracking me up ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 3806527698

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 54225010
Source

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 53871210
ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 53850210
ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 53903810

Colton S. Underwood
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:35 pm

http://sendvid.com/tjzk9jum

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 54239210
She's such a beauty sign heart :inlove
Colton S. Underwood
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 pm

That's a great pic of them with her Dad. Here's another great pic. You can see the joy in their faces. Scroll for the next pic.

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 53808932_296508327708938_4211419696114113833_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

cassierandolph
Here goes our actual hometown date Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvFlvSfHreu/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 1f60d  ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 1f60d

https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 pm

just me wrote:snip
I purchased my first People's Magazine. They have 4 pages that center on them- one page is entirely an adorable picture of them I had not seen before.

I'm so jealous you got the March 25 issue; I'm only a little embarrassed to admit that I've been to the store 3 times this weekend hoping to find it, with no success (yet). I HAVE had to console myself by watching this video:

[/quote]

There's a lot of interesting things here and it really answered one thing I wanted to know, which was "How did Cassie feel after telling Colton that she was leaving the show?" My interest was that IMO she would have felt some sort of remorse or sadness, and I found this that confirms she did (direct copy/paste from CC on the video so the weird numbers are timestamps - I left them in for authenticity):

Cassie wrote:0:05:27.770,0:05:34.509
After that night I remembered I couldn't sleep that night afterwards
0:05:37.639,0:05:42.049
The next day, I feel like I was just a mess I was just heartbroken
0:05:42.660,0:05:45.410
What was going through my brain was oh my gosh
0:05:45.410,0:05:48.049
I love him so much and I like could see something with him
0:05:48.050,0:05:51.139
But I want him to figure out what is best for him
0:05:51.139,0:05:54.619
I don't want to be standing in your way of you figuring that out
0:05:55.410,0:06:01.100
if it doesn't work out for you like I'll be here we can figure it out then when we have more time, but
0:06:02.580,0:06:08.990
Yeah, I couldn't say that - that would just mess with you. But apparently you were already jumping a fence so

I'm fascinated by the line in bold. IMO she really loved him even then.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Cassie -“I didn’t want to rush something that was going to be forever” - Awww My heart!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvEyqvZAAAP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1291s83rs2nj8
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:30 pm

ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 C9a41610
ny - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 15 D43da910

https://instagram.com/everythingcolton?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=116v1iijnha8g
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Does anyone know the Dan and shay song that they were listening to in the car in one of the ig story
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:21 pm

timfan wrote:Does anyone know the Dan and shay song that they were listening to in the car in one of the ig story
Found someone who had captured it. https://www.instagram.com/p/BvDtJlgAn19/
It’s called “All To Myself”
“This was my song for @coltonunderwood the entire season”

Check out the last pic, btw. Colton, the playful Golden Retriever, about to get his nose scratched. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13