SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CashPad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by vernie113 Thu May 12, 2022 12:58 pm

6th anniversary of engagement today, May 12, 2022 and rehearsal dinner tonight too , accdg to Jordan,

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

CashPad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by vernie113 Thu May 12, 2022 4:13 pm

More engagement video clips
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdeA6CdDI6z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 12, 2022 5:24 pm

Jojo’s post for today their 6th year engagement anniversary 2 days before their wedding
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdeJ7X2JLe9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2022 10:32 pm

This was amazing to watch back. He meant every word and every word has materialized.

vernie113 wrote:
On this day 6 years ago , May 12, 2016, Jordan called Jojo’s parents to ask for her hand in marriage and wrote that letter to her she read on the last day .
https://youtu.be/7LykMFWEvZk

Beautiful anniversary post with very cute pictures.

vernie113 wrote:Jojo’s post for today their 6th year engagement anniversary 2 days before their wedding
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdeJ7X2JLe9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 12, 2022 10:38 pm

5 hours ago, Jojo posted her anniversary memories and it already has more than 1,000 comments.
It’s obvious they are still very popular w followers of BN.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri May 13, 2022 5:34 am

It is weird that no pictures have leaked of the rehearsal and the dinner that followed. I wonder……

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri May 13, 2022 12:24 pm

@vernie113 seems like it didn’t happen last night so I don’t know where you got that information but maybe it’s actually happening tonight and that’s why there was no picture cause I’m sure we would of gotten something
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri May 13, 2022 1:16 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@vernie113 seems like it didn’t happen last night so I don’t know where you got that information but maybe it’s actually happening tonight and that’s why there was no picture cause I’m sure we would of gotten something

Jordan himself made the comment in several interviews. it’s possible there’s an embargo on pics until Saturday

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri May 13, 2022 1:19 pm

@vernie113 mmm I have seen interviews but don’t remember him saying anything but I guess we will find out tonight if it’s happens and if not I guess we didn’t get anything.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri May 13, 2022 1:38 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@vernie113 mmm I have seen interviews but don’t remember him saying anything but I guess we will find out tonight if it’s happens and if not I guess we didn’t get anything.

https://people.com/tv/jordan-rodgers-jokes-wedding-to-jojo-fletcher-snuck-up-on-us-after-2-postponements/

in the latter part of this People interview, Jordan talks about doing their rehearsal dinner a day early as they are planning a fun “weekend” of activities and not just the usual rehearsal and wedding . I would not have made that comment if it did not come from the bride or groom

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri May 13, 2022 1:54 pm

In the People interview, "Now the reality stars look forward to what they hope will be a fun-filled wedding WEEKEND surrounded by loved ones. Jojo says"we wanted it to be a couple of days of things our guests get to enjoy". Jordan added, "We're doing OUR REHEARSAL DINNER A DAY EARLY and then the night before will be more of a gathering and a celebration where everybody can see each other when they get into town."

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri May 13, 2022 2:11 pm

Jojo celebrates 6 years with Jordan

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-celebrate-6-years-together/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena