SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 10:41 am

At the 1:47 mark of the preview slo mo video on Hannah’s bungee date jump with Garrett, can someone please explain what is going on? Did Hannah’s white bikini top come loose? White bikini color same color as what she is wearing with guy she is straddling & making out with in another SC but please someone also check this out. Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o29GgzIeCWQ

mercieme

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 12:20 pm

@mercieme that was a tremendous job you’ve done! yes

Hannah on top of someone as lightened

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 9a04fb10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 12:33 pm

Thanks @sdmom...the lightened SC makes it look like it’s a black guy’s hands....or is the guy wearing black gloves? Thoughts?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 07, 2019 12:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:I lightened this one:

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 13525210

Is. That Jed ? It’s not Tyler or Peter.
Yep it’s Jed IMO... folks on Reddit also speculated it’s him.

By the way, who was Hannah on top of on the piano? Some folks think it could be Jed due to musical instruments? @sdmom, please help lighten the SC of Hannah on top of some guy on the piano when you have a chance....she looked like in a ballet dress of some sort....not too sure though.

I think this is Jed as well. Given what Hannah is saying to him I doubt he's her f1 given how much of his face is visible
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @sdmom...the lightened SC makes it look like it’s a black guy’s hands....or is the guy wearing black gloves? Thoughts?

Looks like the guy is wearing a dark sweater inside a black coat?
The skin does look dark.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 07, 2019 1:50 pm

sdmom wrote:@mercieme that was a tremendous job you’ve done! yes

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 9a04fb10

I agree, everyone, great job with getting all the scaps out.  As I look at them, esp this one, I am smiling to myself about the advice her mentor at the dress shop gave, "don't kiss too many"...I gotta say though, love that Hannah is all in and going for it. 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 1176891977

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue May 07, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 1:51 pm

sdmom wrote:@mercieme that was a tremendous job you’ve done! yes

Could it go together with this?

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 8d74e510

All the SCs are copied from @alwayscooking

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 2:00 pm

@sdmom....could be...Mike is dressed in all black like the piano dude and it also seems he revived 2 dates per what @smg2587 sleuthed from the promo...things looking good for Mikey to be in contention for the next Bachie i think.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 07, 2019 2:35 pm

Hannah’s clothes are too causal to match and so would mike have changed.

Maybe we can find her dress match in another scene somewhere.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 3:48 pm

Think this could be the RC because of the rose on one of the guy's lapels
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 Ette1410

Could this actually be from a date in epi 3?
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 Ette2610

labeled as Tyler and Cam.....Cam wasn't there at the time.  Isn't that Garrett??
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 Ette5210

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 5:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:Using the promo I think this happens during episodes 4-7. Still not sure about eps 2-3 though. Please correct anything I am wrong about.

Episode 4 - 1on1 - Jed (Boston for the day)
Group - Rugby
1on1 - Tyler (Concert date)
Eliminations - John Paul, Matteo, Luke S.

Episode 5 Scotland
1on1 - Mike (Fliess tweeted a picture of her in the same outfit she is in where he lifts her and dances with her).
Group - Highland games.
1on1 - Luke P. (They are definitely hiking in Scotland in the promo).
Eliminations - Devin, Grant and Kevin

Episode 6 Latvia
1on1 - Garrett (bungee jumping)
Group - Latvia Market/arm wrestling
1on1 - Peter (hottub and fireworks)
Eliminations - Dustin, Dylan, Connor S?

Episode 7 - Netherlands
These 3 guys definitely shown on another 1on1 that probably takes place here Jed, Tyler and Mike.
So most likely Peter is on that group date with Garret and Luke where they are seen in an argument.
Elimination - Mike and Garrett

Thanks to @smg2587 posting on the filming schedule thread, now let me try to piece some picture together.
All location credits go to bachelor.spoiler https://www.instagram.com/bachelor.spoilers

Mike and Hannah, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 0d70e210

Location, Ness bridge Inverness, Scotland,

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 Fc29fe10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzvUXngndU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ahs7in1afjgt

Last edited by sdmom on Tue May 07, 2019 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 6:00 pm

These two are in the Keukenhof Tulip Garden in Amsterdam https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 98aa9a10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwQQubsAclD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5go8ggzdxmhr

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 8 98d42710

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12