SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by nd4reality Sat May 04, 2019 12:25 am

mercieme wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@sdmom  thanks.

Can we get we ID the dress she wore with CH via another angle ? Is it the cutaway dress ?

Re the bold, IMO she was wearing the same strappy dress where she was saying someone was acting like a psycho (shown with some of the guys) in the same scene where CH is shown consoling her.... possibly during some GD IMO.
xx

NICE.

Any idea who the guy behind her is ?

We could make out approx which epi based on whosince we sort of know the eliminations.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Sat May 04, 2019 12:28 am

@nd4reality... we will need @sdmom to SC the guy’s face....I could not match the guy to any of the top 10 guys & I am not familiar with guys outside the top 10.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 04, 2019 12:33 am

I changed my mind. I guessed Luke because of the small ear lobes, but hugging guy has small ear cavity also which I don’t see Luke having.

Lol.

I guess we do need more SCs of that tiny second.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 04, 2019 12:57 am

I'm just guessing here but:  could the guy kissing Hannah when she's wearing the red dress be Kevin?  I think it's him in the background watching Connor and Tyler in the Scottish Games.  The reason I think this is that in the red dress pic, the guy looks like he has a thick neck, his collar is strained looking.  His cheeks make me think he has a full face.  But the hair color looks more like Luke than Kevin.  Luke has a fade (clipped) look to his hair sides at least early in the season, not sure this red dress photo guy does.  Just throwing this out there...

ETA  the other, out of left field thought I had was could it be Colton?  He's got the big neck and chubby cheeks.  I don't put it past tptb to use photos from a prior season in a promo to throw us off.  Does anyone remember Hannah wearing the red dress then?  laugh out loud. 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 2 1176891977 It's probably Luke.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 04, 2019 1:08 am

@mercieme @nd4reality ask and y’all shall receive

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 2 789d0c10
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 2 93c0e010

Sorry this is the best I can do.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 2 D6975510

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 04, 2019 1:39 am

Thanks @sdmom bestbud!

I see no thick sideburns on the guy with Hannah in the red cutout dress based on the lightened SC...what do others think?

@pavalygurl yes Kevin Coukd be a possibility based  on the thick neck laugh out loud

Could the guy with Hannah in the white thin strap dress be Grant? Grant’s IG is public if others want to compare his the SC to his IG pics.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeQvA0rhvM9/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 am

1. We are looking for a guy with a thick neck, small ear lobes and small ear hole. Hehehe.

It maybe Luke IF he shaved for that date. The guy in that  sc does not seem to have  the fade that he normally has and most of the other guys with that hair colour have beards/fades/ facial hair also.

I sort of see that scene as a 2pn1 type date where she lets go 1 guy (and makes that little speech) and then walks back to the room and hugs the remaining guy. Much  like Colton and Cassie after he let go Kirpa.
At least I don’t see her making the speech to a group of guys and then so enthusiastically hugging ( possibly kissing ) one of them with others present. Maybe she is though during SQT time on a group date though.

ETA could it be Tyler ? He is always clean shaven.

2. It could be grant but I’m not 100% sold. Grants face looks fatter than this guy. Plus he nearly always has scruff which I think is throwing me off.

I have to keep logging in each time I go off to check pictures to compare, didn’t have to do that before. I wonder what changed. :crazed

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat May 04, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat May 04, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi, Just an observation and probable coincidence - Hannah clearly stated she wants someone that will fight for her and in screen shots Tyler shown in some sort of flighting game. Not sure editing take this sort of thing into consideration? The fighting screen shots Just stood out to me as Different to others.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 05, 2019 5:47 pm

So based on the promo that was just posted in SM thread, the guy that made the package comment was identified as Joe Barsano, contestant thread below. Does he look like guy in th SC with Hannah above where she is wearing the thin white strap dress? According to Auntie’s filming schedule, Joe may have been eliminated night 1. If so the it can’t be him in SC but looks so similar to him IMO. Thoughts?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5136-bachelorette-15-joe-barsano-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 05, 2019 6:31 pm

@mercieme I think it's Grant.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 05, 2019 6:44 pm

BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme I think it's Grant.

Thanks @blackhalo....I had Grant before but then with the promo, I thought it could be Joe but makes no sense for it to be him since he likely was booted night 1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Bringing this over from his thread posted March 17th.

bluwavz wrote:He started following someone about a half hour ago. So either didn't make it to the M&G or got eliminated?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5136-bachelorette-15-joe-barsano-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12