SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starsarejustlikeus - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2022 5:17 pm

Wow! What a great birthday party. I love how they had so many other kids to enjoy the party and spoil them all. Great idea to have the ice cream truck there as well as that adorable monkey.

Happy 4th Birthday Isaiah. starsarejustlikeus - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 71 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

starsarejustlikeus - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Sprite Mon May 16, 2022 6:06 pm

I love the food truck idea. You don't have to cook anything and no clean up. Everyone looked like they had suck a good time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:13 am

Catherine mentioned that they were selling their house. Just moving to a bigger one?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I assume so. I don't see them moving out of the Dallas area. Can't wait to see what they are buying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:56 pm

That video of Mia and Isaiah eating ice cream, in their different ways, is hilarious!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:55 am

Happy Father's Day to America's Dad

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:05 pm

Screenshot from the video.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:37 pm

That's one of the best posts I've seen. Very well done! Catherine got everyone including the pups!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:33 pm

Happy Father's Day Sean!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Thought I'd show the O.G.'s some love. SeanCat have been in Jamaica for the last few days for one of the plethora of Giudici cousins wedding. They may be home by now but I'm sure they had a good time.

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:43 pm

Gorgeous couple!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:50 pm

lipsis wrote:Thought I'd show the O.G.'s some love. SeanCat have been in Jamaica for the last few days for one of the plethora of Giudici cousins wedding. They may be home by now but I'm sure they had a good time.

@seanloweksu

Catherine looks pregnant in this pic starsarejustlikeus - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 71 4256136633 Hugesmile Anyone else think so? jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom