SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:27 pm

Happy Easter from America’s Family

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Love - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:04 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Gus Lowe!

@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:08 pm

oh my gosh!! He's freakin adorable!

Congrats to the Lowe's on their newest addition!

Catherine's face, 3 young children and a new puppy, Ok I can do this. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3 kids, 1 very big puppy and a Sean. laugh out loud

And I think Samuel is in love.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:22 pm

Gus and Mommy

And perhaps the happiest member of the Lowe household.

@catherinegiudici

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:54 pm

That is one adorable puppy. I'm glad the Lowes have added a sweet gentle doggie to the family. They were missing all the licking and the fun.
I love to see the bond a doggie makes to a family.
Enjoy your sweet new addition Lowes
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:41 pm

laugh out loud Gus Gus got his own article in US Weekly.

Gus Article Here

(Yes, I know this belongs in a different thread)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:30 am

Oh my gosh he's so cute!! Puppies are just the best and the kids will love him! Smiley

We just got a dog almost a year ago and it's the best ever all the love and happiness they give you.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:17 pm

I love the folds on his head, and the permanent concerned look on his cute face. laugh out loud

His paws are just as big as the foot of the table in the US Weekly article. What breed is he?

Looking forward to more Dad/Dog jokes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bull mastiff. They get HUGE.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's what I though. He's so unbelievably cute. I love his colouring.

It will be fun to see how much and how quickly he grows.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:57 pm

Samuel explaining to Sean that when Sean dies and goes to heaven that mommy will marry someone else because she won't have anybody. laugh out loud. Love this kid.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom