SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I had read a little while ago that Angie and Carlin didn't last long at all ....however these latest ig posts have me thinking not so.  Angie talking about someone owning her heart and Carlin's ode to love  :fanningfan .  Methinks they are wanting to shout it out.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Mh5eyBG
Source

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 DNAhE6i
Source

This looks like a couple of actors getting into character to me.  

Angie has her book to promote and is even writing articles on "dating advice for how to find love", which seems RICH for a woman who's never been in love and still hasn't said she's in love.

She'd look like a hypocrite if it came out they split immediately, which is what I think happened.  I doubt they've even been having SHVs; business meetings to get their story straight maybe.  

I'm just not buying any of it sorry.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 XgQm8td

Source

You are probably right laugh out loud But I am trying to be open minded about this and to sleuth if there is a love story or not. That's all I care about really. I think the next two episodes will be telling one way or another.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 am

Azzurra wrote:An interesting fact: Tim's silence on SM. He does the bare minimum to milk the love of the public. Maybe he feels they made a fool out of him..? The public was veeeery critical after the fancy date, I was surprised how eager people are to claim he is a childish airhead. I already feel sorry for him. The only 100 % genuine contestant there.. Eh. I can't wait for him to speak out.

In your opinion laugh out loud  The media reporting about Timm's brother telling Angie he shoots pigs so she won't pick him suggests otherwise imo.  Interesting that part was cut out of the home towns.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:48 am

I think there are genuine feelings between Angie and Carlin on the show and I see a very insecure and vulnerable Angie processing her own feelings for Carlin throughout. Whether they have lasted out of the bubble is a different story - I’d like to think that they have. I believe she chose Carlin as Angie herself has admitted she liked him from the very start and a lot of the guys comments suggest it was Carlin from the start. Plus, I don’t need any valuation from anyone else, I can see it unfolding before my eyes because I’m watching Angie’s reactions, despite the ridiculous scripted drama, and can see a woman who really, really likes a guy struggling with wanting to preserve her heart and being vulnerable and opening up. Carlin is the only guy that really gets under her skin and that is because she has genuine feelings for him. I also am interested to see how the final dates go.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:51 am

Agent99 wrote:
Azzurra wrote:An interesting fact: Tim's silence on SM. He does the bare minimum to milk the love of the public. Maybe he feels they made a fool out of him..? The public was veeeery critical after the fancy date, I was surprised how eager people are to claim he is a childish airhead. I already feel sorry for him. The only 100 % genuine contestant there.. Eh. I can't wait for him to speak out.

In your opinion laugh out loud  The media reporting about Timm's brother telling Angie he shoots pigs so she won't pick him suggests otherwise imo.  Interesting that part was cut out of the home towns.

Of course it was cut out 😂. It doesn’t really fit into the narrative of Timm being the heartbroken pure F2.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:54 am

Well Timm does come across as very immature IMO. Yes, he’s good for a laugh but that’s not enough to sustain a relationship.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:54 am

Body language doesn’t say couple to me (pic above). They stand like strangers forced to pose. I do not see intimacy or chemistry or attraction. I see 2 people with extended arms meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:58 am

sprout wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Of course it was cut out 😂. It doesn’t really fit into the narrative of Timm being the heartbroken pure F2.
JMO

I know right!  We can't have Timm who is funny and quirky and right for Angie, also be a pig hunter.  That doesn't seem a good fit for Angie the vegan animal lover  Hugesmile

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:10 am

HEA wrote:Body language doesn’t say couple to me (pic above). They stand like strangers forced to pose. I do not see intimacy or chemistry or attraction. I see 2 people with extended arms meh
I disagree - I see their bodies turned in towards each other, with lower bodies touching. I’m trying hard to see what you mean by extended arms but can’t. They are not a real couple at this point and are still getting to know one another. I certainly don’t pose like this with strangers 😂
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:12 am

HEA wrote:Body language doesn’t say couple to me (pic above). They stand like strangers forced to pose. I do not see intimacy or chemistry or attraction. I see 2 people with extended arms meh

I agree @HEA, and that pic was taken on their date when they were still inside the bubble.  When they got out and Angie saw the extent of his acting/modelling/shilling I think things would have unravelled very quickly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:16 am

😂 Why would Angie care about the extent of his shilling, acting etc. when she is out there currently promoting her book?
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:20 am

And Angie currently has a promotion with Auspost, so really don't understand how it is bad for one and not the other no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 am

Agent99 wrote:And Angie currently has a promotion with Auspost, so really don't understand how it is bad for one and not the other no idea

I don’t understand either! Angie’s aspirations are very obvious. She ain’t no innocent little gal who was duped by a villainous rouge 😂
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts