SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:52 am

That podcast was really good. Of course Angie formed many connections during this process. Doesn’t mean she wanted all of them 😂. Sounds to me she found what she was looking for.
JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:13 am

@Storybook absolutely agree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:00 am

As per sc Carlin must b one of the 1st to speak to Angie at cp as still has a rose on jacket, Jamie and Ciarran argue and Ciarran walks out, Jamie then speaks to Angie, she has a break down and cries, she then talks to Carlin and takes his Rose, Ciarran leaves in the car. Sounds v messy. Isnt this the episode where Angie doesn’t need a RC?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:25 am

😂 Angie

https://www.who.com.au/unearthed-tweets-show-angie-kent-slamming-the-bachelorette-and-sophie-monk?category=tv

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:09 am

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:Here is the new promo, at last.

Source

Thanks for posting @Bobette. This is so edited that I think what pans out will actually be much different. This is on the Facebook Bach page as well and as I predicted, Jamie is getting a lot of negativity.

Yep it's the same on Instagram - a few objective comments but most people are just assuming that since Jamie's a clinger he must also be a liar.  And lots of "OMG Carlin can't go he's so hooootttt".  So exactly what TPTB were hoping for no doubt. Rolling Eyes  

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 MNfEoFm

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 H4SDsWi

Source

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 MKzAkKm

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 TxYNBqh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:38 am

Don't think this was posted
https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorette-scandals-that-have-the-mansion-in-crisis
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 am

More speculations

Our source says producers couldn't believe it when they found vials of melanin, which is injected to give the user a deeper, darker tan.
Although the drug is legal in Australia, producers were quick to confiscate the vials anyway, before learning they belonged to frontrunners Carlin Sterrit and Ciarran Stott!

She wouldn't be the first Bachelor or Bachelorette to struggle with her suitors, but insiders have revealed to Woman's Day the final boys had "little to no interest" in Angie.
In fact, the boys were more motivated by fame, and the final five were happy to talk trash about Angie, calling her "vain" and "boring" behind her back.
"One of the contestants even told his family that if he was to make it to home visits, they were to lie and say they loved going pig hunting so Angie, an animal rights activist, would be immediately turned off," says a source.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-2019-drug-scandal-59974

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:50 am

New Carpool Confessions Extras vid with Timm & Jackson is up on Tenplay HERE

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 LiRIpbX

Jackson's first celebrity crush was Hermione Granger which I did not see coming.  gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:16 pm

awww ciarran meeting osher’s baby love

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 B7efaa10

source osher’s IG
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:19 pm

Wow - Uncle Ciarran?!  High praise indeed.  

Osher is very selective about which contestants he shows support for so Ciarran must be a good guy IMO.  thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm

the more i think about it the more i want ciarran as the next bachelor
thought he would be better suited for bachelor in paradise, but i changed my mind
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:27 pm

najpoziomka wrote:the more i think about it the more i want ciarran as the next bachelor
thought he would be better suited for bachelor in paradise, but i changed my mind

I would absolutely L O V E I T :yes:

Totally unique - the outfits alone would be WILD. laugh out loud

I'm waiting to see what's going on with his ex, Renee.  Are you following her on IG at all?  Her most recent story has me Suspect

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts