SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:45 pm

@Bobette, since Ryan is arriving rather earlier than Stu did on Sophie M’s season, I think his SD or SQT (from the SCs you posted, I am not sure if it confirms that Ryan had a SD, wondering if it could be SQT) will be later IMO. I am waiting to get an understanding of what type of relationship Ryan had with Angie prior to the show, i just hope producers did not bring him in to replicate the Sophie/Stu situation as back up plan.

Right now I have Matt, Jackson, Timm for Episodes 3 to 5 in that order but Episode 4 & 5 could flip a bit but IMO either Matt or Jackson get Episode 3 SD because neither are on the Episode 3 GD preview that was released. I think she will run through her top guys which IMO the producers pretty much gave away with the convo she had with her brother and Ciarran’s name was not dropped at least based on what we were shown.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:53 pm

@mercieme I agree with your reasoning Re: who's on the ep 3 GD but IMO they would want a contrast to Carlin's "nice" ep 2 date and Jackson may be too similar so given that Timm's on both GDs maybe it will be Matty ep 3 and then Timm ep 4?

I could see Matty's date being something physical/outdoor/dangerous because of his profession which would contrast with Carlin's.  Would also make sense to have Matty early since he was Brad's first choice (even though Angie's not into him IMO).  

In which case perhaps Timm was her original F1 not Ciarran (ep 4 SD = same as Taite).  I'm still convinced they wouldn't deliberately given a planned F1 the first SD but I do think her original pick for F1 would have been someone on the first GD.  

BRB checking stats...

ETA:  

Season 1 F1 Sasha - on the first GD (ep 2) not on the second (ep 3) but got SD that episode

Season 2 F1 Lee - on the first GD (ep 2) not on the second (ep 3) but got SD that episode

Skipping Sophie's season since F1 wasn't on the early Gds

Season 4 F1 Taite - on the first GD (ep 2) and everyone on the second GD (ep 3) then SD episode 4

So F1s are ALWAYS on the first dates.  Hmmmm... maybe Timm was her original pick then and something went off the rails later   question

Also out of interest who do you think this is?  It's at the very start of the promo and is the only SD/SQT where the man's face is obscured.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 KtrGpy7

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:21 pm

@Bobette, they purposefully blurred the image out IMO so I can’t tell but it looks to me that the guy has left his shirt top buttons open, which I noticed was prevalent amongst the Melbourne guys on Ali’s season. But could easily be any of the guys with tattoos now that I think about it.

Yep an anomaly indeed that the producers allowed a SD to be F1 but the fact that Angie said in some interview posted here that she was allowed to have some say in how her brother appeared on the show IMO implies that she was given more laxity compared to prior leads.

I am still going with how Angie reacted to these guys when she met them especially the edit shown, her reaction to Carlin is just classic Bette reaction IMO, reminds me of how both Sam F and Georgia L were gaga over their F1s after the intros. Plus we still have that scene of her rubbing I am assuming sunscreen lotion on Carlin’s abs, reminds me of US series where they feature this scene between the Bettes and their F1s,. She also went in for more kisses with Carlin during their SD, can’t wait to see how she reacts with her other top guys during SDs and I am also keen to see when Carlin gets his second SD because if she gives it to him on Episode 6 before other dudes get SDs, then that says it all IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:24 pm

mercieme wrote:Plus we still have that scene of her rubbing I am assuming sunscreen lotion on Carlin’s abs, reminds me of US series where they feature this scene between the Bettes and their F1s.

Really?  I was not aware of this trend.  Noted.  laugh out loud

ETA:  It's Jackson

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 KtrGpy7

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 KHLvEPG

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:I am just not seeing it with Timm so far as F1 even based on Angie’s reaction to him at the GD, will wait for his SD as IMO he is also on a GD in Episode 3 per the preview released. Also IMO either Matt or Jackson get the Episode 3 SD which Sam F & Georgia L gave their eventual F1s and neither of those two IMO were gonna be F1 based on what I have seen so far. So IMO if Matt or Jackson get the Episode 3 SDs, IMO the season was then off script from the start and it’s just pure Occam's Razor in play....we shall see, all jmo.

@mercieme At this stage I think Ciarran was her original F1 and him eliminating himself threw everything out.  It looks like he gets SQT next episode so I will be very interested to see them together.  

Often SQT one ep is a precursor for a SD soon after and Taite's first SD was ep 4 so it will be interesting to see if Ciarran gets that one (though he's on the life drawing date with Yvie so possibly not?)

Re: The episode 3 SD I've been trying to work that out too.  Are you basing your guesses on who's not on the group date?  I was thinking similar but maybe Ryan might get one straight away?

I agree Jackson and Matty were never going to be F1 IMO so if it's either of them it's a throwaway date.  What about Glenn perhaps?  She seemed very impressed with him on the red carpet IMO.

I personally didn't see it with her and Ciarran at the intro. Yes, she liked that he was quirky, but I didn't see any chemistry there. Maybe it develops....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 pm

I don't see any connection so far with Ciarran to suggest he was a favourite. There is quirky, and then there is WAY out there, which imo Ciarran is. IMO Angie is laughing at him, not with him, and I think that is why he was cast. For laughs, which of course makes great TV.

Timm, OTOH, may be a surprise packet. I personally don't like what I've seen on his and friend's SM, but I think he is going to get a good edit.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Ha @Bobette, great find....Jackson is from NSW so there goes my theory of guys from Melbs with the open button shirt laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm

@Bobette I really can’t see Ciarran being her F1. I agree with Agent99 - he’s too way out

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:33 pm

@Sprite, @Agent99, @Just Looking I don't necessarily think Ciarran is too wild for Angie but now that I've seen the stats for F1s always being on the first date I'm thinking Timm may have been her original F1 instead.  

If Timm gets the ep 4 SD that's very suss IMO.  He's not on the painting GD so that fits too.  Also Timm has been looking like a sad puppy watching the show on his friend's IG stories so I think he got burned big time.  gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 pm

Bobette wrote:@Sprite, @Agent99, @Just Looking I don't necessarily think Ciarran is too wild for Angie but now that I've seen the stats for F1s always being on the first date I'm thinking Timm may have been her original F1 instead.  

If Timm gets the ep 4 SD that's very suss IMO.  He's not on the painting GD so that fits too.  Also Timm has been looking like a sad puppy watching the show on his friend's IG stories so I think he got burned big time.  gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f62c
I thought the stats were that first dates are never F1?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:51 pm

I feel like I'm missing something. Why is there an original F1? What are the clues?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:I feel like I'm missing something.  Why is there an original F1?  What are the clues?
Im confused as well 🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts