SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Bobette wrote:

ETA:  Looks like they've pushed the premiere date back - nothing in the TV guide for next week   gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f629

Was it always due to premiere this week? Putting Muriel's Wedding in - a rerun of a rerun of an ancient movie - does seem like a last minute schedule change.

Could they be reediting something? Changing an edit?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:21 pm

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

ETA:  Looks like they've pushed the premiere date back - nothing in the TV guide for next week   gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f629

Was it always due to premiere this week?  Putting Muriel's Wedding in - a rerun of a rerun of an ancient movie - does seem like a last minute schedule change.  

Could they be reediting something?  Changing an edit?  

Who Magazine? I think it was mentioning it was premiering the 25th. I read somewhere the other day they've pushed it back to run against... something on Channel 9 I think it was (I presume after The Block wraps).. I can't remember the name of the show though. Love Island maybe? I'm not sure.

Also guessing, 10 doesn't want Osher on 4 nights a week with The Masked Singer premiering on Monday.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:27 pm

butterflylove wrote:
leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Was it always due to premiere this week?  Putting Muriel's Wedding in - a rerun of a rerun of an ancient movie - does seem like a last minute schedule change.  

Could they be reediting something?  Changing an edit?  

Who Magazine? I think it was mentioning it was premiering the 25th. I read somewhere the other day they've pushed it back to run against... something on Channel 9 I think it was (I presume after The Block wraps).. I can't remember the name of the show though. Love Island maybe? I'm not sure.

Also guessing, 10 doesn't want Osher on 4 nights a week with The Masked Singer premiering on Monday.

I mean he's going to be anyway right? How long does the Masked Singer run for? Is it not a weekly show (I'm not familiar with the format)

Running against Love Island seems like a ... choice. Seems like the exact same audience demographic would want to watch both shows.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:51 pm

I think The Block's only half way through so they had better not put it off till after the finale 'cause that will be weeks and I'll have some major pouting and sulking to do.  laugh out loud

Love Island hasn't started yet - they were still calling for applicants a few weeks back so I don't think that's it.  Muriel's Wedding does suggest a last minute change up.

On the plus side that gives us a few more weeks of pre-season stalking to try to find the other guys.  Really want to know more about the copper jacket dude above.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 am

Just read that bios will start dropping tomorrow  yes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 am

Bobette wrote:I think The Block's only half way through so they had better not put it off till after the finale 'cause that will be weeks and I'll have some major pouting and sulking to do.  laugh out loud

Love Island hasn't started yet - they were still calling for applicants a few weeks back so I don't think that's it.  Muriel's Wedding does suggest a last minute change up.

On the plus side that gives us a few more weeks of pre-season stalking to try to find the other guys.  Really want to know more about the copper jacket dude above.

@Bobette Sophie Monk has just revealed on IG that Love Island is starting Monday Oct 7th. But I've now realised, LI will be at a later timeslot 🤦🏻‍�. Buuuut, if Angie's season starts in that week too (the 9th) it matches Ali's season starting last year (the 10th). So I can definitely see it being pushed back til after the school holidays - which makes a whole lot more sense than starting it first week of the holidays (in Vic, not sure when everyone else's' holidays run). It also matches up with what @Agent99 just said of bios of the men starting to drop tomorrow.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:40 am

Agent99 wrote:Just read that bios will start dropping tomorrow  yes

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613 Thanks for the info @Agent99 @butterflylove That's actually perfect - more information on the guys and and more time to stalk sleuth them before the season begins.  Yay!

Anyone want to put in a punt on who's bios will drop on Twitter?  I'm thinking Ciarran or Naranga (the "funny ones"), Alex or one of the other sweethearts, plus one of the dicks.  

If past seasons are anything to go by, F1 or F2 will be in there too, IMO.  See below for a refresher of tweets from prior seasons (categorisations all JMO of course.   Hugesmile )

S1 Sam:
Michael - F2

S2 Georgia:
Cam - sweetheart
Lee - F1
Clancy - ?
Sam - dick

S3 Sophie:
Blake - dick
Jarrod F2
Apollo - sweetheart

S4 Ali:
Charlie - dick
Dan - funny
Todd - sweetheart/F2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:30 am

Bobette wrote:Anyone want to put in a punt on who's bios will drop on Twitter?  I'm thinking Ciarran or Naranga (the "funny ones"), Alex or one of the other sweethearts, plus one of the dicks.  

If past seasons are anything to go by, F1 or F2 will be in there too, IMO.

I agree that Ciarran or Niranga will be featured. Also wouldn't be surprised if Tim, Ryan  or.. this cutie who is giving me the biggest Lee/Cam vibes.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Screen14
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:44 am

He's got that Hollywood chin dimple going on which makes me think he might be Kade the car salesman/Zac Efron lookalike and the guy we thought was Kade is just some other random car salesman from WA called Kade.  What are the odds of that.....? laugh out loud

I've been trying to work out who gives Angie their jacket and I think it's Brown Jumper/Cold Ankles.  Bonus points from me for that considering it looks absolutely F R E E Z I N G.  A gallant move, enhanced by the soft pink jacket - he'll be a sweetheart IMO.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 UDK8QwB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 am

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:58 am

Bobette wrote:

via GIPHY

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698   Maybe tonight between Masked Singer and HYBPA?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 am

Sick of waiting for TPTB - found another one on my own. gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698  

Grotty Hair = Timm Hanly from Vic.  thumbsup

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 NOAEWoL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts