SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HannahBanana Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:06 am

Bobette wrote:@HannahBanana, judging by the shocked reactions from the "smart girls" on finding out Matt is also smart, I think most of were probably head hunted (see @Bachbee 's post above about mutual friends in production) and so not as insta-thirsty as the MoT's who are, from what I've seen so far, very much the stock standard kind of girl they have on this show.  

It was probably pitched to Kristen as a fun adventure; she may have not even expected to be interested in the Lead, and I think the same would apply to some of the others.  As you say it's certainly the reverse of Nick's season where all the pre-show rumours indicated Cam would be Lead and the girls were less than impressed with the bait & switch, IMO.  laugh out loud

I had no idea! no wonder Vanessa Sunshine was so salty  cantstopl cantstopl
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:11 am

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 5f106410

There are a few articles introducing Vakoo, but when you click on it the info doesn’t show up. Anyhow, they might start introducing their “diverse” cast members besides Sogand, which they’ve had a middle eastern/Asian contestant on before so nothing new in that since. Hopefully we might get feathers if they’re going to continue introducing contestants.

ETA: source https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/model-vakoo-kauapirura-excited-to-be-part-of-this-years-diverse-bachelor-series/news-story/74f7ba1a1d53734514607acadc772cf0

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:56 am

High clap

The show is on. Premiere on Wed July 31!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Enough wrote:High clap

The show is on. Premiere on Wed July 31!
woohoo! Finally! I had a dream the other day that we finally sleuthed who Feathers was and her name was Evelyn. Just putting this here in case her name turns out to be Evelyn rofl.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:00 pm

@Zaynab I thought I was losing it - I bookmarked that article to read later but then couldn’t find it! No wonder they hid it though - it has confirmation of the Wed 31/7 start date before any Bachelor social media have released it themselves! bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

The 23-year-old Namibian immigrant is one of the women vying for astrophysicist Bachelor Matt Agnew’s heart in the upcoming season, premiering Wednesday July 31 on Channel 10.”

Source

So so so excited guys!!! High clap

(Also on a side note, looks like Matt got his PhD/Bachie marketing are really trying to push the point - He’s drmattagnew instead of mrmattagnew on insta now laugh out loud Matt’s Instagram)
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 pm

YAY for an air date! But BOO for me if that air date is right as I’m going to be out of the country for the last 2 weeks and miss the finale hissyfit

I need to plan my holidays more carefully in future  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Thanks for the article @HannahBanana, I read the whole thing on Vakoo's thread and was so busy typing my rant about tokenism I didn't even notice it contained an air date.  Some detective I am. laugh out loud

Putting my tin foil hat on for a moment, does anyone find it suss that they wouldn't also mention Feathers in an article about diverse casting, especially since IMO it sounds scripted by TPTB themselves?

I feel like it's equally possibly TPTB could be setting the audience up a big surprise (a non-white F1, hidden during filming) or Feathers is one of the first voted out so they're not wanting to hype her up.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:04 pm

I'm going with out early, so no need to hype laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:06 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm going with out early, so no need to hype laugh out loud

Yeah it's looking increasingly likely isn't it.  Bugger.  :pout

Still two weeks to go though and they're going to have to show us something/someone during that time, surely.  They started so early with the individual bios - I can't shake the feeling the first girls released have peaked way too early.  My tin hat's still on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Finally a date! Excited to watch! Fingers crossed I think it’s going to be a good season cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 pm

They just posted Vakoo on IG. Lol, Brooke’s comment

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2