SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:01 am

On the topic of Miss Arahill, if anyone's likely to disobey TPTB and post massive spoilers (or just let something slip through sheer arrogance/stupidity laugh out loud) it's probably her IMO so those who can tolerate following her, please keep watch! :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:28 am

She knows her time is short, she has to quench the thirst when she can, then after week 4 or 5 when she goes out, she’ll be hanging out with Jess from MAFS and going to nightclub openings. 

I’m really hoping she owns her b!tch, and doesn’t go crying editing like Cat and Romy did last year, which she may do, as she seems a bit of a loose cannon, and she would have known from night 1 that there was no chance in hell she was going to be F1.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:55 am

I'm just hoping she keeps that username long enough for it to be published on the official list in the media.   :fingersarecrossed

Incorporating my name will NOT good for her "brand". cantstopl  Clearly lots to learn about being a shameless instaho.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 am

I've seen some discussion here about this women Wendy Kerr on IG
https://instagram.com/wendykerr?igshid=1phiym8cm53xz
She is followed by five people involved in production and friend's of Kristen. I'm trying to make some sense here and could use a little help question
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 am

Bachbee wrote:I've seen some discussion here about this women Wendy Kerr on IG
https://instagram.com/wendykerr?igshid=1phiym8cm53xz
She is followed by five people involved in production and friend's of Kristen. I'm trying to make some sense here and could use a little help question
We ruled her out as a contestant IIRC - pics were posted of her on a man's account during filming who looked like a BF.  Possibly a production assistant or similar.  I'll find the post and bump it up.

Dirty Street Pie wrote: I’ve had a couple of recent accepts, one of them has given me no one new, the other is also following Renee Barrett, who we pinged a couple of pages ago, the other is a Wendy Kerr, who is in both of their follow lists. Her Insta thumbnail isn’t helpful as it’s a long distance pic, but I’ll see if I can dig up anything else on her.

Bobette wrote:

I was tracking Wendy for a while too but she's in a lot of (public) pics with a guy who looks like a possible boyfriend, dated during filming (unless she was in & straight out again) so I ruled her out as a contestant - thought maybe she was a production assistant, make up artist or something since the girls sometimes follow the crew and vice versa.  I'll drag some over, BRB.  

ETA:

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 BSZ6lua

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 NDsAjiB

Source 
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 am

@Bobette Thanks. So likely in production and has mutual friends with Kristen....I wonder if she had anything to do with her getting cast then.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 am

Bachbee wrote:@Bobette Thanks. So likely in production and has mutual friends with Kristen....I wonder if she had anything to do with her getting cast then.

Definitely a possibility.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 am

Bachbee wrote:@Bobette Thanks. So likely in production and has mutual friends with Kristen....I wonder if she had anything to do with her getting cast then.

A great point - a friend’s friend works in casting for reality (not this show sadly!) and often seems to tap her network for contestants.

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:38 pm

I found Matt's pub talk 'interstellar fried request'

interstellar friend request - https://soundcloud.com/raising-the-bar-286698373/matthew-agnew-elodie-thilliez

I appreciate that their talk was in laymen's terms! it's actually really interesting but it is an hour long so if you listen to it make yourself a cup of tea. I wonder if they'll incorporate snippets of his work on a date - we all may learn something while watching the Bachelor  hehehe  

Also found what I'm pretty sure is his master's thesis:

The thermal structure of exoplanet atmospheres - http://lup.lub.lu.se/luur/download?func=downloadFile&recordOId=5470981&fileOId=5471014

Acknowledgements

I would like to the take this opportunity to acknowledge the following people.

First and foremost, I want to thank my supervisor, Dr. Anders Johansen. His support, guidance and enthusiasm has been paramount to the success of my research and has made the entire project a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

My family for their continued support throughout the project and giving up their own time to assist in proof reading. I’d like to especially thank my mother and father who have invested so
much time and effort in all aspects of my education.

Nikku Madhusudhan and Tristan Guillot for sharing their expertise on the subject matter and providing valuable insight.

The entire astronomy department at Lund University for providing a warm, supportive environment from which I have developed personally and professionally.

Finally, my friends for helping me have fun, relax and always being there. Laughter really isthe best medicine.

Hooooly moly they weren't lying about him being smart. Looks like any good masters/phd student, he palmed off his work to his family to proof read giggling bet whoever he's dating now is breathing a sigh of relief his studies are done because that would have been pretty hefty to get through. From the above it looks like he has a lovely relationship with his family and is quite down to earth. Hurry up channel 10 and air the thing!

Last edited by HannahBanana on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:42 pm

@HannahBanana Thanks; great find! 

This is one of the reasons IMO Matt would never have moved to China for Kristen - IMO he's eyeing a job in the media "making science more accessible for the masses".  Something like Stargazing with Julia Zemiro would suit him down to the ground IMO, and he certainly couldn't do that from Shanghai.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Bobette wrote:@HannahBanana Thanks; great find! 

This is one of the reasons IMO Matt would never have moved to China for Kristen - IMO he's eyeing a job in the media "making science more accessible for the masses".  Something like Stargazing with Julia Zemiro would suit him down to the ground IMO, and he certainly couldn't do that from Shanghai.

Yes, I can totally see him doing something like that! :yes:

We'll see what comes after the Bachelor and how Australia reacts to him. From the pre-show media hype, looks like they're really pushing the "smart and kind" angle (see this article https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190710paumx/the-bachelor-2019-matt-explains-wtf-an-astrophysicist-actually-is-20190710 - "There you have it, folks! Our kind and patient Bachelor, future New Earth discoverer!"). it's bit of an overcorrection from the Honey Badger imo giggling not that I'm complaining!

If he doesn't do anything too silly on the show and if he actually wants it, I can see him having an interesting media career post-Bachie. Wonder if he'll keep the new job he started in June.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with Kristen! I just don't understand. It doesn't seem like she came on the show to have an insta career, so then why would she go on the Bachelor if she loves China so much and wants to live there? it seems like a pretty big long shot that whoever the Bachelor was would be okay to move COUNTRIES (moving state I can see, but moving somewhere with limited internet and a different language is a pretty big ask!). Who knows, maybe we're wrong and she got her heart broken? Or maybe she didn’t realise she loved it so much until she left. Guess we'll find out.

Last edited by HannahBanana on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added the link so lurkers can access too)
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:29 am

@HannahBanana, judging by the shocked reactions from the "smart girls" on finding out Matt is also smart, I think most of were probably head hunted (see @Bachbee 's post above about mutual friends in production) and so not as insta-thirsty as the MoT's who are, from what I've seen so far, very much the stock standard kind of girl they have on this show.  

It was probably pitched to Kristen as a fun adventure; she may have not even expected to be interested in the Lead, and I think the same would apply to some of the others.  As you say it's certainly the reverse of Nick's season where all the pre-show rumours indicated Cam would be Lead and the girls were less than impressed with the bait & switch, IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2