SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:56 am

olive54321 wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK so with everything that's come out, and with still nothing solid on Feathers, here's what I'm thinking right at this moment:

F1 Sogand (I suspect her SM activity was a ruse)
F2 Chelsea
F3 Helena
F4 Kristen (potential early fire crash and burn IMO)

Let's hear everyone else's picks...

If Feathers doesn't match Sportbet's picks then I agree with your F4, with Sogand being F1. If Feathers matches Sportsbet's picks then my money is on Feathers over Sogand. I'm surprised that Kristen had such a dramatic reaction to Matt saying "thank you" in Mandarin because a mere thank you seems a bit pedestrian for that reaction. Maybe they carried on a conversation in Mandarin, which sparked her reaction.

If anyone is interested, I think she says in Mandarin that "this is why I brought you this" and gives him the fortune cookie (?). In his conversation with Helena, I think he asks her if she wants a little bit of cream (with her coffee-implied). I'm excited for the season. I agree that he has a lovestruck expression when chatting with Kristen.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1377737533 I agree 100% Feathers > Sogand for me too if she's in her 30s and from VIC or NSW.  We would need to see something of her very soon though - F1s always get SOME kind of pre-show hype.  

Sogand still has the SM activity and First Date Curse hanging over her head but TPTB might have been crafty this season because they know how closely we were watching the girls (and TPTB, in turn, us).

Thanks for the translations - I only know Xièxiè because I used to obsessively watch If You Are the One.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:35 am

I just can't see them giving us 3 of the F4 in one promo, so I feel like one of them must be out earlier, and I'm leaning towards Kristen, as an early front runner/flame out. Or Sogand out earlier if her SM activity wasn't a hoax. But her mum seemed pretty pumped in the Insta comments, so I'd say she's in for the long haul.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:45 am

Bobette wrote:
olive54321 wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK so with everything that's come out, and with still nothing solid on Feathers, here's what I'm thinking right at this moment:

F1 Sogand (I suspect her SM activity was a ruse)
F2 Chelsea
F3 Helena
F4 Kristen (potential early fire crash and burn IMO)

Let's hear everyone else's picks...

If Feathers doesn't match Sportbet's picks then I agree with your F4, with Sogand being F1. If Feathers matches Sportsbet's picks then my money is on Feathers over Sogand. I'm surprised that Kristen had such a dramatic reaction to Matt saying "thank you" in Mandarin because a mere thank you seems a bit pedestrian for that reaction. Maybe they carried on a conversation in Mandarin, which sparked her reaction.

If anyone is interested, I think she says in Mandarin that "this is why I brought you this" and gives him the fortune cookie (?). In his conversation with Helena, I think he asks her if she wants a little bit of cream (with her coffee-implied). I'm excited for the season. I agree that he has a lovestruck expression when chatting with Kristen.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1377737533 I agree 100% Feathers > Sogand for me too if she's in her 30s and from VIC or NSW.  We would need to see something of her very soon though - F1s always get SOME kind of pre-show hype.  

Sogand still has the SM activity and First Date Curse hanging over her head but TPTB might have been crafty this season because they know how closely we were watching the girls (and TPTB, in turn, us).

Thanks for the translations - I only know Xièxiè because I used to obsessively watch If You Are the One.  giggling
I agree. If we don't get something on Feathers soon then she's probably an early exit.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:47 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I just can't see them giving us 3 of the F4 in one promo, so I feel like one of them must be out earlier, and I'm leaning towards Kristen, as an early front runner/flame out. Or Sogand out earlier if her SM activity wasn't a hoax. But her mum seemed pretty pumped in the Insta comments, so I'd say she's in for the long haul.

Sogand accepted my friend request on Insta (at the time I sluethed her out on here) and then she quickly blocked me when I posted here... the same happened with Brianna. This was before HTD i think and imo I don't think it was production messing with us. A little sluething into Sogand and her family suggests they welcome publicity  (fame) so I'm not suprised her mother is pumped.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:58 am

Bachbee wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I just can't see them giving us 3 of the F4 in one promo, so I feel like one of them must be out earlier, and I'm leaning towards Kristen, as an early front runner/flame out. Or Sogand out earlier if her SM activity wasn't a hoax. But her mum seemed pretty pumped in the Insta comments, so I'd say she's in for the long haul.

Sogand accepted my friend request on Insta (at the time I sluethed her out on here) and then she quickly blocked me when I posted here... the same happened with Brianna. This was before HTD i think and imo I don't think it was production messing with us. A little sluething into Sogand and her family suggests they welcome publicity  (fame) so I'm not suprised her mother is pumped.

Sogand's SM shenanigans is very head scratching, so unless Sports bet changes, an intruder comes in or its' another black haired contestant that comes in the beginning. There is still a possibility of a different F1, but based on the fact that F1 always get some Press pre, it's hard. However, If an intruder does end up winning, I feel once the showtime gets closer, the media will start to suggest that an intruder will win. also, how quickly did she block you? Also, didn't someone say that she accepted friend requests but didn't comment or interact with any of the girls during this time. She could've gotten someones phone if it was during hometowns or after when their separated and got a producers phone on one of her off days. We'll have to wait for more on sports bet and the other girls.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:05 am

Zaynab wrote:
Bachbee wrote:

Sogand's SM shenanigans is very head scratching, so unless Sports bet changes, an intruder comes in or its' another black haired contestant that comes in the beginning. There is still a possibility of a different F1, but based on the fact that F1 always get some Press pre, it's hard. However, If an intruder does end up winning, I feel once the showtime gets closer, the media will start to suggest that an intruder will win. also, how quickly did she block you? Also, didn't someone say that she accepted friend requests but didn't comment or interact with any of the girls during this time. She could've gotten someones phone if it was during hometowns or after when their separated and got a producers phone on one of her off days. We'll have to wait for more on sports bet and the other girls.

Also just noting that her Mum is active on SM and seems all up in Sogand's business IMO - wonder if Mum maybe logged in to her account and accepted some requests (boost her stats a bit - make her look more popular - you know how it is) but then it was noticed here, TPTB told her off and she blocked everyone she added.

Just spitballing...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:10 am

I don't know what to make of the social media shenanigans right now, but I will say that just based off their interaction in the preview and a gut feeling, I don't think she's F1. I think it'd be great if she were F1 because I like her from the preview and it would help the diversity aspect of the show but I I just don't see it between them, not even something that could grow into something meaningful in time.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:13 am

@Zaynab

If I remember correctly she blocked me within a couple of hours from accepting my request, She hadn't posted anything recent but had followed some of the other girls. It was too similar with Brianna, who also accepted and then blocked... and Bri was definitely out because she was tagged and pictured at a friends party. It just all seemed to me like the girls were jumping on their socials after being eliminated and someone on production was watching this forum and asked them to be more careful
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 am

Anyway, of the girls released so far I like Helena the best, which means that she obviously won't win laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Anyway, of the girls released so far I like Helena the best, which means that she obviously won't win laugh out loud

Same bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 am

Yes that's an excellent point and I agree with your two options for possible early outs.  What a bizarre season this is where I could just as easily see Sogand and Kristen as either F1 or F5 dizzy

I posted a pic on Kristen's thread which could place her in Shanghai 5 weeks ago, so she may not have even made the top 4 (it was only the back of a head though so far from certain).  

Sogand I think is more likely to be in the 4 since I can't see TPTB passing up the opportunity to shut down the "lack of diversity" critics with a spectacular Persian home cooked dinner.  YUM!

Chelsea and Helena I think are a shoo-in for Top 3.  One of the articles even mentioned Matt "would need the tick of approval from [Helena's] mum and sister" so foreshadowing her HTD already IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:07 am

5 weeks ago is only June 2, and we had the FRC pegged around May 25/26? I agree it’s too tight for Kristen to be F1, but I don’t think that being in Shanghai 5 weeks ago totally counts her out of the F4. When did @Bachbee say that Sogand accepted her request?

ETA Answered my own question, it was first week of May. IMO that’s too early for hometowns to be finished, so unless it was her mum messing with her socials, she doesn’t make hometowns.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2