SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Off work with a cold today, so have a bit of time on my hands, and I thought I’d have a look at the sleuthed girls Insta stats now, compared to when we’d sleuthed them, mainly to see if anyone was doing an Instapurge  laugh out loud

I didn’t find any evidence of a purge, but I did find a few little things that are interesting. Firstly, and we already know this because sleuthing has been MUCH harder this year, TPTB must have really read them the riot act on using their social media this year. Even though filming finished a month ago and you’d expect that even if they’re not adding followers they’d be posting up a storm, that’s not the case. 

Keeley, Nichole and Nikki’s posts haven’t moved, although I strongly think that Nichole and Nikki may have just made these accounts for their 5 minutes of fame as they only have 35 and 45 posts, which seems a bit on the low side for girls of their era on social media.

Abbie, Sogand, Monique and Vakoo have all decreased by one post from when their first stats were screenshotted, which is strange to me. How could you go through your whole Insta presence before appearing on national television and think “yep, that post might give trouble, I’ll get rid of it”?

Wedding dress girl, AKA Rachael has disappeared from Insta. Her account she was using that we screenshotted has been deactivated, her previous one, which was officialrachaelhill is also missing. Possibly she couldn’t be bothered purging, so she’ll set up a fresh account for the show.

And Helena also hasn’t changed her post count, but seeing as we only found her recently, that’s not surprising.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:34 pm

@Dirty Street Pie - Great work, detective! thumbsup

Yeah I think the girls have probably been told to stay off SM entirely after previous years' slip ups. Didn't stop us finding them though did it - ha ha!

Very interesting about Rachel. The poster who knew her implied she might be given a bitchy edit so perhaps she's already anticipating some backlash.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:46 am

@Dirty Street Pie awesome work! clapping!

Bobette wrote:Very interesting about Rachel. The poster who knew her implied she might be given a bitchy edit so perhaps she's already anticipating some backlash.

It’s interesting that she’s deleted it! If anything some the girls who have previously been given the villain edit have benefited from more followers despite a bit of backlash. I can’t seem to find that poster, was there anything specific mentioned?

Also, there’s usually more than one person who gets that edit - any ideas of who else has been given it this year?
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:17 am

The poster didn’t say anything in particular @HannahBanana just that they’d peg her as a potential villain for “reasons” laugh out loud

We suspect they may know her IRL and wanted to out her, as they joined the forum, named her, and hasn’t posted again

As to villains getting followers, they get a bump in followers as all the girls do when they are heavily featured, but I don’t know that it’s useful followers. I’m pretty sure that she’ll whip up a fresh, curated Insta for when the show starts, possibly her old one was too messy/b!tchy/trashy to clean up, so she’s going to start fresh?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 am

Breaking news:

Bobette wrote:
NancyDrew wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster!

I manage a social media account that a lot of wannabes like to be followed by... and Helena has accepted my friend request. Not sure if this is new information but she hasn't posted anything on her feed since February 12; she also has a pinned Instagram story for 2018/2019 that she hasn't updated for 18 weeks (note this doesn't mean she hasn't posted anything on stories, but I am keeping an eye on it!)

She is being followed by Monique Morley and an account called 'vibesmcgee1', who I think was identified a while back as a contestant thanks to Cassandra's follow list, and who in turn is being followed by Abbie.

Welcome1 @NancyDrew

Great username and thanks for the valuable info!  You are a very welcome addition to the team bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887

WHO IS VIBES MCGEE?  Taking this over to the general discussion thread for immediate analysis!

Right, let's get to work on this one... I can't help but notice SHE HAS BLACK HAIR.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 SObXUPm

Source

She come up in my searching.  @Agent99, @Dirty Street Pie was she one of your potentials?

ETA:  Open invitation to other lurkers to please feel free to join us in the fun! handwave
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 am

I think I've seen the name, and had her as a potential, but didn't have anyone to link her, or a real name, so let it go. Hair looks more dark brown than black to me as well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:06 am

@Dirty Street Pie thanks.  She's new to me.  

Don't think she's a match for anyone we have pap pictures of.  @NancyDrew do you think she could be an intruder?  

Otherwise perhaps wardrobe, make up artist etc... I get the impression Cassandra is the type to follow all and sundry.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:28 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie thanks.  She's new to me.  

Don't think she's a match for anyone we have pap pictures of.  @NancyDrew do you think she could be an intruder?  

Otherwise perhaps wardrobe, make up artist etc... I get the impression Cassandra is the type to follow all and sundry.  laugh out loud

On further review Vibes' name is Rachel.

She was offline March 3 through May 2 and posted she was "off to volunteer with the orangutans" on March 2; a lot of her friends commented on this post including one who said 'yeah good one Rach! Go get it!', which makes me think this could be a cover?

Hair is blonde but more recently dark brown.

Edits: changed hair colour as she has dyed it recently.

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:35 am

NancyDrew wrote:She was offline March 3 through May 2 and posted she was "off to volunteer with the orangutans" on March 2; a lot of her friends commented on this post including one who said 'yeah good one Rach! Go get it!', which makes me think this could be a cover?

Cover story or not, this is the best and most accurate euphemism for appearing on a reality TV show I've ever heard.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:39 am

Ok so going on the name and looking back at the wedding dress thread, I'm 99% sure that Vibes is Rachael Arahill (already identified) and that she's just changed her Insta handle. No new leads I'm afraid!

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:02 am

Bobette wrote:Don't think she's a match for anyone we have pap pictures of.  @NancyDrew do you think she could be an intruder?

NancyDrew wrote:Ok so going on the name and looking back at the wedding dress thread, I'm 99% sure that Vibes is Rachael Arahill (already identified) and that she's just changed her Insta handle. No new leads I'm afraid!

Reading this page was such a roller coaster of emotions for me rotfl rotfl I am already far too invested in this season!

Thanks heaps for all the info @NancyDrew! clapping!

ETA

Dirty Street Pie wrote:As to villains getting followers, they get a bump in followers as all the girls do when they are heavily featured, but I don’t know that it’s useful followers. I’m pretty sure that she’ll whip up a fresh, curated Insta for when the show starts, possibly her old one was too messy/b!tchy/trashy to clean up, so she’s going to start fresh?

Thanks for the analysis @DirtyStreetPie - wow managing instagram has a lot more layers than I originally thought.
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:16 am

NancyDrew wrote:Ok so going on the name and looking back at the wedding dress thread, I'm 99% sure that Vibes is Rachael Arahill (already identified) and that she's just changed her Insta handle. No new leads I'm afraid!

Thanks @NancyDrew that makes perfect sense since @Dirty Street Pie was mentioned earlier Rachel's other SM account had disappeared - copying across to Rachel's thread now. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2