SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:53 pm

NW GOT THE GIRLS!!!  Brb bringing pics & deets... cheerleader

ETA:

Bachelor 2019: See all the first exclusive pictures here!

Woman's Day has your first exclusive look at the women vying to win Matt Agnew's final rose!

For the first time in almost four years we're getting a Bachelor who's a total stranger!

Not since 2015, where viewers were introduced to Sam Wood, has the show cast an "average Joe" – and fans are very happy about it!

In a complete departure from the Honey Badger's rugby skills, Matt is an expert when it comes to space science and the law of physics.

In fact, he's an astrophysicist, which is a branch of astronomy that employs the principles of physics and chemistry. According to Ten, Matt "has travelled the world following his passion for space, working on his PhD and trying to locate Earth 2.0".

Do you know Matt or one of the contestants? Email us with your tip-off at NowToLoveTips@bauerxcelmedia.com.au

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 UYYo7x6
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 W5kt3YZ
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 SFTDePJ
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 JBK11pm
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4g4gX4D
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 YbKLvEC
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1g0tC1D
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 42lCtMV
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 HAP2GIh
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Fs9Z11f
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 GRXEFlQ
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 K9nNvP9
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 WQohjDN
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 06SHTx6
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 DnyyViL
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 9B3mRb8
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 QwYMPKT
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5uRlokS
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 UbftpSg
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 RYuqrIh

Source

Pics are credited to Matrix & Diimex so will keep an eye on their sites for more.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:04 am

He's met the women and they like him! Whether just PR for TPTB or not, I am super hopeful for this season and ready for a refreshing season and someone worth watching unlike Honey Badger's season. Props to TPTB for getting this right! bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1176891977

'He had all the girls in fits of laughter': New Bachelor Matthew Agnew 'charmed the ladies at the first cocktail party' - as the astrophysicist, 31, says he is looking for a girlfriend who 'doesn't take themselves too seriously'

He's an unlikely choice for the Bachelor, but it seems the ladies love Matthew Agnew.

According to Monday's NW magazine, the 31-year-old astrophysicist was an instant hit with the female contestants at the first cocktail party.  

This season's diverse selection of women were reportedly smitten with the 'hot nerd' and charmed by his intelligence.

'He seemed incredibly charming,' revealed an on-set source. 'And he had all the girls in fits of laughter and hanging off his every word.'

the Melbourne-based academic told Woman's Day that he's looking for a woman who will complement his down-to-earth nature.

'I want someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and we can just have a laugh and fun together,' he said.

'I'm looking for a best friend, the same way I've seen so many of my friends find one in their partners.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6793329/Bachelor-Matthew-Agnew-instantly-wooed-contestants-hot-nerd-persona.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:06 am

Oh snap @AllAboutLove I was just about to post that too. Sounds promising! He looks happy on the opening night and for once I am not hating the dresses. My fingers are crossed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:08 am

@Bobette  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1377737533  I was off to diimex and matrix as I am sure there's a ton of BTS pics there (not sure if they will be public yet) but time to start sleuthing the women!   :yes: sounds promising and my fingers crossed too!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:09 am

One more from the cocktail party.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Q8cRyRg

That's one happy chappy.  laugh out loud

Source

ETA: @AllAboutLove those pics are clear as day and some of the women very striking/unique so I'm sure their "friends" will be spilling the beans on them in no time. I'm not on Facebook but that's always a good source of tips from people with loose lips. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:16 am

@Bobette woohoo bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613   Will sleuth them in the potential contestants thread where you posted too (thank you!). I can't create the contestants' individual threads yet as GA will need to create the main All Contestants Thread first. In the meantime, will sleuth them and hopefully some more details on first date and other info! Should be a fun season of sleuthing  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:33 am

laugh out loud this article of a woman calling in saying she hooked up with Matt. Like it's some scandal when it's just a regular story laugh out loud She's lucky she got the chance when she did as he'll be taken at the end of all this (I am betting he won't be a Honey Badger type and will pick someone and actually genuinely be there to find someone. It only takes one!)

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-kiss-and-tell

A woman going only by the name Millie, who claims she had a nightclub hookup with the future reality star told the The Hit Network's Danny Lakey Show she got it on with Matt at an Adelaide night spot.

‘We just met at a bar and hit it off and were chatting,’ Millie revealed. ‘I was with a girlfriend and we were trying to get his friend and my girlfriend to hook up, so we thought the best way to do that would be for ourselves to start kissing.

‘It was quite full on,’ she added.

The good news is he doesn’t have awful breath – but if you don’t like gin you might be in for some disappointment.

‘Tasted like gin,’ she said, ‘Possibly because of the gin’.

Fans and producers alike will be hoping that Matt is happy to commit to more romance on the show, after Nick Cummins left many fans bitterly disappointed by refusing to pick a partner last season.

Says a source: ‘Matt is a normal, decent guy who is genuinely looking to meet someone. Producers see this as a way of giving the public what they failed to give them last year – A happily ever after!’
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:46 am

Well, I was excited when I saw it was someone new and that he was a good looking nerdy type,...just my style, but those pictures have me even more excited! His reactions look so much more natural than recycled leads or those who are already famous because they know what to expect and how to act. He looks to be enjoying himself and that the ladies are lapping it up, just makes me think this will be a good season. Can't wait!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 am

rotfl at "tasted like gin, probably because of the gin"

But really, hot in glasses, AND a gin drinker, my dream man :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Looks like the exclusivity period for New Idea/Woman's Day has expired because DM now has pics of the girls.  

@AllABoutLove Looks like the girl in orange is a "bridesmaid" for the wedding dress chick and not a contestant so maybe 14 girls pictured so far rather than 15?  

Hopefully all pics go up in Diimex/Matrix soon.

Are these the most outrageous Bachelor contestants ever? Matt Agnew's leading ladies dress up in exotic dance outfits and even a WEDDING DRESS as they try to impress the astrophysicist at the cocktail party

A runaway 'bride', an animal lover and a feather-clad exotic dancer are just three of the outrageous contestants set to appear on this year's season of The Bachelor Australia.

Photos taken on set of Channel 10's flagship dating show in Sydney last week show a parade of single women nervously walking down the red carpet to meet suitor Matthew Agnew.

Matthew, a 31-year-old astrophysicist from Melbourne, looked a little nervous at the start of the process but later became more comfortable as the ladies introduced themselves.

One of the contestants made an unforgettable entrance in a white wedding dress, and was joined by another woman who played the role of bridesmaid.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 K7v5BzC

Another lady in a dazzling gold dress arrived on set carrying a black yoga mat over her shoulder.

After exchanging pleasantries, she taught Matthew a few yoga positions in the forecourt of the Bachelor mansion.

Later, a scantily-clad feather dancer left Matt howling with laughter when she sashayed down the red carpet in her elaborate costume.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5qDBrPu

Elsewhere, a blonde contestant was pictured backstage reading cue cards (one of which read, 'This could start out like...') while preparing for her entrance.

A brunette wearing an intricate beaded dress also brought her dog along for the cocktail party, inviting the dapper academic to stroke the animal.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5ZFOlcb
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Y0vsYFp

The new Bachelor season is already shaping up to be more diverse than before, with one of the contestants appearing to be of African descent.

The young lady in question looked sensational in a plunging pink dress and threw her head back with laughter while flirting with Matt.

Meanwhile, another woman attempted to rev up the romance by arriving on a motorcycle.

Several female suitors arrived bearing gifts, which is customary during the red carpet introductions, including a bouquet of flowers and small trinket box.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Daily Telegraph has Matt on his first date. Sorry, I can't link as I am reading from the app. He looks happy. I am aure DM will regurgitate the photos

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Enough wrote:Daily Telegraph has Matt on his first date. Sorry, I can't link as I am reading from the app. He looks happy. I am aure DM will regurgitate the photos

Nice one @Enough thanks!  I'll try to get the article but don't have a Daily Tele account so may not be able.  Can you tell which girl it is?  One of the above?

ETA: Yeah I'm blocked from viewing the article but found the pics anyway (in your FACE, Daily Tele! laugh out loud). RIP first date girl; never ends well in the long run.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 SxBFs7Y

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 HImnKGz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2