SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:24 am

Sundy wrote:Max bets make them all equal at the moment. Todd favourite but only by $1 so I would say it’s evens at the moment.

@Sundy are you saying with max bets that Todd is the favorite currently to be it? That’s interesting if so....

@Dirty Street Pie oooh!! Could be! 
I noticed Todd became verified on IG today!  :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:11 am

Y'all need to stop with your insightful Todd observations because it's getting my hopes up.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887 PINKHEART

Maybe they hadn't cast a Lead because they were waiting to see if Todd would be available?

Would he be classed as a "non-celeb" though?  question  Technically not IMO but it's a grey area...

Channel 10's Head of Programming Daniel Monaghan told TV Tonight that producers are still searching for the perfect 'desirable' suitor.

He said: 'It’s very close to filming, and we have cast all the girls. We are probably a month away from production.'

Elsewhere in the interview, Monaghan strongly hinted that this year's suitor will not be a celebrity.

'The Honey Badger (last year's suitor, Nick Cummins) was obviously very noisy but we will steer in a different direction this year,' he added.

Mentioning how 'unknowns' like Richie Strahan had delivered strong ratings in the past, Monaghan said: 'We'll find a man who is "desirable", wants to settle down and people will want to follow his journey... He may be funny, he may not be.'

Interestingly, Monaghan specifically said the female contestants have been cast, but not the male lead. He also spoke in the future tense ('we'll find a man') when discussing the casting of the suitor.

This would strongly suggest that Channel 10 and producers Warner Bros. Australia have not yet confirmed a leading man - despite filming being just weeks away.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:14 am

@AllAboutLove yes just slightly though. You and I are thinking alike with his Social Media.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:26 am

Ex contestant = not celebrity IMO. They only become a celebrity once they bare a lead. Filming is starting very soon bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1710264613
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:27 am

Todd, Todd where are you?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:24 am

Yes, I've been wondering that as well @Sundy, no IG stories for maybe 48 hours? I haven't been following him closely since the end of the show, but he's usually a fairly frequent poster isn't he?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:06 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, I've been wondering that as well @Sundy, no IG stories for maybe 48 hours? I haven't been following him closely since the end of the show, but he's usually a fairly frequent poster isn't he?

I’m a bit the same but I think that he is more regular than this currently. Time will tell
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:12 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud I know I already resigned myself to it not happening just so I don’t get disappointed but find myself still looking for clues :nervous

@Sundy his SM activity is definitely different. He’s been MIA for 3 days and looks like he wasn’t with his group of friends so it could be he is somewhere else if he’s not on lockdown. It’s just unusual for him not to be active on SM especially since he always likes his friends pics and since he posted his last pic he hasn’t been doing so. 

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:49 am

Agree @AllAboutLove. The pattern is the same as Richie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 am

Sundy wrote:Agree @AllAboutLove. The pattern is the same as Richie

:yes: @Sundy. Reminds me exactly of Richie when he went MIA and was in lockdown
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:54 pm

I did some more sleuthing and some more hints for Todd as the bachelor... (paging @Bobette! )

~4 days ago was Todd's last post. He also became verified on IG that same day. He's been MIA since then and that's not like him at all especially considering one of his close friends had a birthday and his close group of friends were together then and he was MIA.  

Helen the MUA for the show also went MIA and her last post was on the same day as Todd. She loves Todd. She follows Todd. She had posted about him and liked comments about him being the next bachelor. Osher is in Sydney and has been this past week. Filming should be starting soon and lockdown usually is a week or so before.

Most noteworthy to me... Ten Insider IG started following Todd 4 days ago and he followed them back! More than coincidence imo :yes: 

I'm trying not to get too excited just thinking about it but I won't be surprised at all if Todd is the bachelor  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:49 pm

Signs are looking good @AllAboutLove! Osher was not shaved yesterday, so I'd say filming hasn't quite started yet, but that's a very quick fix laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2