SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:29 am

Some people weren’t happy with Garrett’s caption in his latest post but look at Becca’s response.

Source: www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen 

sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 D2660310

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:36 am

wishesfireworks wrote:Some people weren’t happy with Garrett’s caption in his latest post but look at Becca’s response.

Source: www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen 

sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 D2660310

cantstopl love how these 2 have eachothers back beatingheart lovetogether
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:37 am

People can be so sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 2254279460 but glad they can have a sense of humor about it.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 am

IMO, Garrett wouldn't have wrote that if he hadn't said something like that to her before and she responded well to it. A lot of ppl thought he was too aggressive when he play "tackled" her on a group date but she clearly was into it. What one person views as too much the person actually in the relationship might not.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:15 pm

FMG2015 wrote:IMO, Garrett wouldn't have wrote that if he hadn't said something like that to her before and she responded well to it. A lot of ppl thought he was too aggressive when he play "tackled" her on a group date but she clearly was into it. What one person views as too much the person actually in the relationship might not.

IMO, Fans knew what they were getting with Garrett and knowing more about Garrett helped inform about Becca. No surprises.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:12 am

Beccett..

I pretty much agree on this article.

Becca Kufrin and Garrett Yrigoyen are Goals

We all rooted for Becca Kufrin when she stepped up to the plate after being dumped by Arie on The Bachelor Finale. Becca found the love of her life on her season of the Bachelorette, and according to Instagram and me, they are the cutest couple ever.

When Garret Yrigoyen first came to The Bachelorette. I knew he would make it far and so did Becca Kufrin. He actually made it to like final three on my Bachelorette bracket (everyone should make one, they are so fun). The couple really hasn’t been in the headlines for pretty much anything. As of four days ago, they were still together and happy based off of a post Becca posted. In a situation like this, while staying out of the headlines is boring to us, it’s really great for them and their relationship.

It seems to me like the pair are happily living outside of the Bachelor world, their relationship is surviving and they are managing to stay out of the media. It’s like a true happy Bachelorette ending, a type of ending we rarely see. Of course, there is still PLENTY of time for the relationship to go wrong, AKA forever, but that’s with any relationship. I’m just glad to see them this happy a few months after the cameras shut off. I just can’t wait to see their wedding photos. They are going to be SO cute.

Source:
https://acceptthisrose.com/2018/10/23/becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyen-goals/
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:01 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:IMO, Garrett wouldn't have wrote that if he hadn't said something like that to her before and she responded well to it. A lot of ppl thought he was too aggressive when he play "tackled" her on a group date but she clearly was into it. What one person views as too much the person actually in the relationship might not.

IMO, Fans knew what they were getting with Garrett and knowing more about Garrett helped inform about Becca. No surprises.

These two havent surprised me in the least. They are exactly who i thought they wld be.  I had hoped that they wld handle post show focused on things that matter and so far i’d say they’re winning.. you never can tell W some of them that emerge from the franchise....!
So far they’ve focussed on each other and have spent these months getting to know each other and their respective families n friends from post show. They havent been a slave to social media or partying up a storm w bach alumni. They’ve adopted a truly 50/50 approach before deciding where they’re going to set roots. Everyone that has come into contact w them whether it be guys from the show or fans and even some from bach nation that have met and interviewed them speak abt how KIND, genuine and down to earth they are. no one has emerged from the woodworks with a single bad thing to say abt who they are. Becca has done occasional schilling (nothing near to what the others have) .. Again no shame in the game...just stating the facts! Garrett absolutely zero schill except for tagging of hotels they stay in. Considering they have 2million followers between them I’d say FOR NOW making a quick and easy buck doesnt seem high up their list! Personally i’d say its a damn shame.
They’ve been open abt their challenges ie the move, occasional tiffs and havent tried to present a curated picture perfect relationship.
The only thing im pleasantly surprised is to see more of Becca’s cheeky personality. The guys on the show did say that she was goofy, quirky and had a great sense of humor. Sadly it was watered down but we saw clips of it on bloopers.. glad to see that part of her!
As they navigate their first year in the public eye am sure they will  have hiccups and make public mistakes like all couples do but as long as they continue to prioritise each other and family they’re winning. Becca is absolutely glowing. Garrett is doing something right by our girl Still a big fan! More so in fact!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:22 am

B&G were at Catch LA yesterday (a must try in LA) with two producers I believe. 

Source is www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen 
sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 E3428910

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:28 am

not to get into anything political, but Becca posted this below and off course some of the comments were not so nice towards her and Garrett, but I love both their responses.  

sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 0698e910
sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 2da2a010
sandinmycrack - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 28 18dbeb10

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Love Clay's response that he votes that the two couples double date soon!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:39 pm

And this is one of the reasons I love her. beatingheart

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Kudos to Becca for posting this! G liking this shows they truly have mutual respect and a great partnership! No surprise!
Now lets get some good stories from His bro’s weeding already!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl