SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:18 am

I know this is a j&j fan forum but Luke and Aimee are engaged if anyone cares laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:27 am

Jordan is thrilled to finish work tonight before midnight. To be exact they are done work at 11:15 pm. Jordan seems to be in a good mood as he is back to calling his girl Joelle! And Joelle looks hot.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzOT7Dln39/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=sofasni2zoml

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:35 am

Happy couple who are getting to bed before midnight as they finished work at 11:15 pm on Saturday. I hope they can relax on Sunday but who knows
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzQZcQHNiT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a5rwhq35hh5m

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:35 am

After more than 2 years, Jordan always remembers to compliment his Joelle for her looks with no hesitation.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:17 am

Pinkpincess wrote:I know this is a j&j fan forum but Luke and Aimee are engaged if anyone cares laugh out loud
Yes I care!! laugh out loud I’m actually so happy and excited for them! Mazel tov to the future Mr & Mrs Rodgers! Awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:12 am

Congrats to Jordan's big bro. Can't say I'm too surprised, he gushes about her like none other. Won't be surprised if they get married by the end of the year either, beating his younger bro to the altar. This is a crazy fun time in the Fletcher/Rodgers family though. There are three engaged couples - Rachel, JoJo & Jordan and now Luke and Aimee! Who will get married first? Maybe Rachel.  On another note, I really want Ben to find somebody, he seems like such an awesome guy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:38 am

Yes I thInk ben and mindys breakup was tough and heartbreaking for him. He kept liking a bunch of quotes for a bit. He’s literally the only one in the fam that is single. It must be hard to find someone who you can trust especially know that his sister is in the public eye and who her fiancé is. Who knows if they want to be with Ben for the right reason. Just like Arielle, she was not with Luke for the right reason and yes I used that famous line laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 pm

aviej wrote:Congrats to Jordan's big bro. Can't say I'm too surprised, he gushes about her like none other. Won't be surprised if they get married by the end of the year either, beating his younger bro to the altar. This is a crazy fun time in the Fletcher/Rodgers family though. There are three engaged couples - Rachel, JoJo & Jordan and now Luke and Aimee! Who will get married first? Maybe Rachel.  On another note, I really want Ben to find somebody, he seems like such an awesome guy.
Idk who's getting married first but Jojo & Jordan will definitely be last laugh out loud (pls don't spiral like last time guys, #issajoke)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Yay! I care, very happy for Luke and Aimee!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Good news but the best news for the Rodgers family would be for Aaron to reconcile with them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Sorry but I think people need to stop bringing him up on social media and stay out of it. We have no idea what happened and it’s not our business. 4 years and he has not talk to them. It’s going to take awhile for everything to be back to normal
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:33 pm

People have the right to bring up whatever they want on SM, that's not ever going to stop. IMO Words of encouragement or hope can't hurt.

Refresh my memory, is Aimee an old friend of JoJo? or a friend of the family? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana